Chapter 2

Another Me

“B-b-baekhyun?” Chorong said stuttered.

“You afraid, Chorong?” Baekhyun said with a scary face.

“What are you mean by ‘ready to die’?” Chorong said fearly.

“The game is over. And you dissapear from this wonderful earth...” Baekhyun walked closer closer and he put his arm on the air and ready to punch Chorong.

“Stop!” suddenly Hyora yelled from her seat.

“It’s enough for me, if you and Hayoung always on my side. Protecting and make me happy. It’s enough!” Hyora crying and cover her face with her hand.

“Huh, whiny child!” a girl sit beside Chorong said. Her name is Eunji. Eunji is a popular student too, but she so arrogant. She always exhibit her beautiful voice.

“Why you always kind to everyone? She always hurts you!” Baekhyun releasing his fist

“Come on! She is a human. Me too and you too. ”

"Hyora! Until when? How long do you want to continue this?! BULLIED, BULLIED, AND BULLIED!" Baekhyun yelled to Hyora. Limit of his patience has run out. He wasn't happy, her sister continued to be mocked.

"Arrived! Everyone out! Out from the bus!" the driver shout from driving seat.

"Let's get out from here!" Hyora stand up from her seat.

"B-b-but!" Baekhyun said.

"Do what ever you want!" Hyora said coldly and walk out from the bus.

Hayoung just nooded to Baekhyun, to explain that obeyed what Hyora want and follow Hyora from back.

"Aish!" Baekhyun glare to Chorong then leave the bus.

Since that, no one want talk to Hyora, even Hayoung.

Lessons run normally. No different. When the teacher explained, all the students busy with their work. There's a student who busy with her phone or iPad. Then there's a person who busy talking with his friends. And Hyora busy with her painting. The teacher don't care about this situation. She's with enjoy explain the lesson. 

"Hyora..." Hayoung said and nudge her.

"What?" Hyora said without see her face.

"I'm sorry"

"For?"

"Earlier incident"

"Oh"

"Just it?"

"Yes"

"Hyora! Are you angry with me?"

"No. I'll angry, if you disturb me when I'm painting!" Hyora stop painting then glare to Hayoung.

"Uh okay" Hayoung said and bow her head.

Hyora paianting painting and painting. She forget about everything. She looks freak when painting. She looks like painting but with a close eyes. It's a reason why Hyora always bullied.

Then suddenly Baekhyun come.

"What are you drawing, dongsaeng?!" Baekhyun whisper to Hyora ear.

"I am drawing our school, oppa" Hyora said softly. It seems Hyora already forget about last morning.

"Woah! Great!!!" Baekhyun claps his hand.

"Thank you, oppa" Hyora said.

"But why the sky's dark?" Baekhyun ask.

"Ah! I have a wish on this picture" Hyora put her pencil and whisper to Baekhyun ear.

"It's impossible, dongsaeng. Now is currently in summer. And you want snow fall from sky? It's impossible!" Baekhyun laugh hard.

"Nothing impossible, oppa!" Hyora nudge her oppa.

"Alright! Let your imagination grow, okay?" Baekhyun said and left her alone.

Hyora add a snow fall from sky in her drawing. And then she give a little touched like a cool wind.

"It's so cold. Let I close the window!" D.O said and run to window.

"Hah?! LOOK!!" D.O shout while he want to close the door.

All people clustered near the window. And Hyora including in the crowd.

"Snow?" Chanyeol put out his head to the window.

"Gosh~ It's really a snowflake" a girl reached out her hand to the window.

 

Flashback

She too busy with her painting.

And accidentally she make a huge lightning beam on her paintings.

Hyora fall from her seat. All her oil paint spilled. And suddenly heavy winds blow and a very bright lightning appeared on the sky.

Hyora don't know what happen, because she fainted when the lightning came.

"Hyora! Hyora!" Baekhyun shake Hyora body, but Hyora not respone it.

 

*What exactly happen here? Whether this is real?* Baekhyun thought.

 

***