Teaching TEEN TOP Dance Moves

Unexpected Summer (HIATUS)

And my bias is Niel replied Eun Mi.

 

Well the reason I called you in was so you can teach the boys the new dance moves for their comeback but as I can see now you aren't in the best condition to teach them so I'll just call someone else then, teen top manager replied pulling out his cell phone to call for a new dance instructor.

 

Andy you don't have to call for a new dance instructor because like I was saying before Teresa and Eun Mi are here to help me with everything during their summer break, so instead of calling for a new dance instructor they can teach the boys the dance moves with some help from Changjo and Ricky that is.

 

I don't know about this belle i mean do they even know the dance moves.

 

Yes I taught  them some of the moves plus Ricky and Changjo also know some of the dance moves too.

 

So they can just work together to put the dance moves together and then teach them to the rest of boys later, so what do you say Andy? belle ask hoping that Andy would be okay with her plan.

 

Well okay but if the boys don't know the moves by May 5 you will be in big trouble got it, replied Andy.

 

Yes sir and don't worry they will get I faith in the girls and the boys, belle replied.

 

Okay seem you guys first mission is to teach Teen Top the dance moves I taught you so get together with Ricky and Changjo and make me proud, belle replied leaving the room with Andy.

 

Okay auntie belle wait where are you going Eun Mi replied with nervousness written all over her face.

 

Yeah you are not seriously going to leave us only with them here are you? Teresa asked not believing belle would leave you guys only with teen top.

 

Hey what's wrong with y'all being alone with us I thought y'all liked us, Chunji replied with a bit of sadness in his voice.

 

Oh nothing it's just we don't know how to get back home from here is all Teresa trying to say, Eun mi replied noticing the sadness in Chunji's voice.

 

Don't worry girls they know the way to my house from here so they can just bring you guys home when your done okay, belle replied closing the door behind her.

 

Okay boys looks like it just the 8 of us for the rest of the day so lets get started, Eun Mi replied.

 

Ricky and Changjo why don't you guys show us what you know so far, Teresa replied being her usually boss self.

 

What about us what are we suppose to do while you guys are putting the dance moves together huh, Chunji replied feeling left out.

 

Oh you guys just sit there watch quietly while we work or go have so fun around the company and we'll call you when were done okay, Eun Mi replied in the sweetest way possible.

 

* fast forward 6 hours*

 

 

 

Okay boys that enough lets rest Teresa replied tired.

 

oh okay finially we can stop L.joe replied with sweat dripping down his face.

 

Oh no sweet we are not done yet Teresa replied.

 

but you just said and i quote  '' boys that's enough lets rest '' L.joe replied trying to sound like Teresa

 

yeah ''lets rest'' as in a 5-10 min break Teresa shot back angrily at L.joe for trying to mimic her.

 

Okay boys lets get back to practice Eun Mi replied fully energized after the 10 min break.

 

You heard her boy get in line Teresa replied bossing the boys around.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

okay there you our lovely subscribers sorry it toke so long for me to update i was busy with school then i got lazy because school is over but since school is over you can expect more updates from now on Love your lovely writer neillove

P.S. don't forget to comment we need feed back so your feed backs have been good and useful so keep them coming