Telling the BFF

Unexpected Summer (HIATUS)

When you finially wake up you check your phone to see the time and see that you have a missed call and one voice message so listen and you hear it's your BFF and she sounds mad so you call her to tell her the bad news.

Teresa Prov

Uuhhh I am so bored I wonder what's with Eun Mi she hasn't call or texted me all day. I hope nothing bad happened to her. I should call her and ask what's up guspe what if she got kiddnaped and they broke her phone. Or maybe her phone died that's why she hasn't  call. Or worse what if she got a new best friend am calling her now.

~ I got that supa luv ugh ugh ~

Hi you reached Eun Mi can't come to the phone right now you know what to do Beeeeep. Yah! Eun Mi where on earth are you and why havn't  you call all day, and you better not be trying to replace me.  P.S I have great news call me when you get this.

I wonder if her parents told her about me going to  korea with her. Ahhh i can't wait to go I should go pack since were leaving in the morning. I hope we get to meet some famous people or some cool people period.

your prov

Good news huh i wonder what could be the good news. I should probably call her now but should i tell her the bad news?frown

naw i should ruin her mood by telling her i have to move. Okay here's the plan call teresa but do not I  repeat DO NOT tell her am moving, because that would just make sad and starte crying and I don't want her to cry because that would just make me cry.

~ am so cra cra crazy clap clap~

Teresa: hello

Eun Mi: hey T  so whats the good new you have to tell me?

Teresa: okay well idk if your parents told you but am going to be going with you to korea.

Eun Mi: WHAT!?

Teresa: yeah didnt your parents tell you?

Eun Mi: NO!

* drops phone and runs downstairs and hugs mom and dad*

so when were you going to tell me that teresa was coming to? well we tried but you run to your room and locked the door and started crying says your mom. So how you find out asked your dad. well teresa told me oh no I forgot about her.

* runs back to room and picks up phone*

Teresa; ~hello~

Eun Mi: oh your still here sorry about that i had to tell me parents something

Teresa: oh so did you pack yet you know we leave at 8 am right?

Eun Mi: omg i totally forgot and no not yet am starting now

Teresa: what your starting now we leave tomorrow and your a slow packer you know what am coming over to help you.

Eun Mi: uuum okay bye see you in 5?

Teresa: yeah bye