Wow

Unexpected Summer (HIATUS)

"Wow that was amazing you never told me you could dance like tha"t, your Auntie Belle said. "You never asked" you replied back playfuly. But yeah me and teresa have been in dance ever since we were young,But we don't think we're that good at least not as good as you guys.

Are you kidding me you are super good even better than Changjo-ah. Ricky replied. "Yeah hey wait what" Changjo said a bit confused. "Aww he's so cute can we keep", Teresa asked while hugging a blushing Changjo. "Yeah can we keep them auntie please" you said while hugging a blushing Ricky.

"No their not pets there human being", your aunt replied. Aww but their so cute, you and teresa replied showing no signs of letting ricky and changjo go.

So umm I don't mean to be rude but who are you two exactly Chunji ask a bit confuse as to why two strange girls are hugging their maknae. Oh how rude of us I am Eun Mi and  I am Teresa.

Sorry girls but we kinds need while we promote and stuff like that C.A.P replied try really hard to pull ricky and changjo from the two of you.

She's my necie and her best friend there here to help me during their summer vacation. Well it seems that they are a big fan of chanjo and ricky, TEEN TOP manger said coming out of no where. Actully were big fans of TEEN  TOP period, teresa replied. I can see that and am gussing that changjo and  Ricky,TEEN TOP  manger andy replied. Actually my bias in teen top is Ljoe Teresa replied. She has a thing for rappers you replied with a smirk. It true I love rapper Teresa replied with a smirk also.