Hello Korea

Unexpected Summer (HIATUS)

~Beeeeeeeeeeeep~

Annoyed by the beeping you smash your alarm clock quite. 5min later your mom going and wakes you and teresa roughly and tells you guys to clean yourselfs and come down for breakfast and to put you guys suitcases in the car. After taking about 20 min after cleaning up the both of you  head downstairs with you're bags. When the both of you finially put your bags in the car you both go in for breakfast. After breakfast the four of you head to the air port. When the four of you get to the air port the announcer announces that flight 29 to seoul korea will be leaving in 10 mins.

Will mom and dad that us you say to your parents.

your mom: I know baby we are going to miss you and teresa

your dad: Yeah we are oh and don't forget to eat all of your meals

your mom: Yeah and don't talk to strangers and forget to call us everday

Your dad: And say hi to your anutie for us

*announcer flight 29 to seoul korea will now be boarding*

Oh thats us come Eun Mi before the plain leaves us. Okay bye mom bye dad, bye Mr.Kim bye Mrs. Kim you and teresa yell while getting on the plane. Bye girls and don't make trouble for your aunties your parents yell back.

*When on the plane*

When you and teresa get on the plane stewardess shows the both of you to your seats. After putting your bags away the two of you turn your ipods and start to drifting away to dream land.

*After a couple hours of sleep the pilot comes on*

Pilot: okay passangers the plane  will now be landing*

 Eun Mi wake up we're here teresa says. Huh?........what? your ask half asleep. We're here teresa responds also half asleep come and help me get our bags. Okay you say still half asleep. Come Eun Mi you seriously have to wake up teresa scream now annoyed at you.

After you and teresa get your bags the two of you start to look for your aunite belle. After like 10 mins of looking you finially find her.

*you and teresa run over to her*

Aunite belle: hey girls how was your trip

you and teresa: good but very long

Auntie belle: well the two of you much to tired how about we go home now and get your two unpack okay

you and teresa: okay lets got

When the three of your finially reach the house you and teresa mouths drop open at how breautiful the house is.( http://homeshowconsultants.com/images/nice-house-slc.jpg) Your auntie chuckles softly at your and teresa's expressions.

Well you two are done stareing at come inside before you get sick. As soon as the two of you walk in the living room just makes the both of you drop your jaws again(this is what it looks like http://www.solarnovo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/cool-living-room-inspiration-ideas-2.jpg  ) Auntie belle okay girls if you are going to stay here you have to stop doing that, now lets go to the kitchen and eat dinner(which look like this  http://l.yimg.com/ea/img/-/100309/a_010310habkitchen6-15pb3he.jpg)

Woah Ms.Belle your house is amazing. Thanks but you can call me auntie belle okay. Okay teresa replies. Okay now lets eat and don't worry it's take out so it's safe your auntie belle says laughing at her own joke.

*After dinnner and hours of watching movies*

Auntie belle okay girls time to go to bed I have a big day planned for us tomorrow. But we still havn't unpacked yet auntie belle you say half asleep. It's okay I'll just wake you two up early some you can okay now go to bed!

*you and teresa wake upstaires to your room*

When you finially get in the room the two are to sleeply to drool over you guys room( http://l.yimg.com/ea/img/-/100309/a_010310habkitchen6-15pb3he.jpg but with two beds)

Eun Mi: night teresa and good night auntie belle! you yell downstairs.

Teresa: night Eun Mi and good night auntie belle teresa yells downstairs as well

Aunte belle: good night girls your auntie yells back and heads to her room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
okay I know teen top is not in this chapter but i couldn't find away to bring them in but they will be in the

not chapter for sure and sorry if this chatper is boring but i was having writers block but at least you get to

see where you(Eun Mi) be living for the summer :)