Fun with Auntie Belle

Unexpected Summer (HIATUS)

Aunt Belle Prov

okay time to wake up the girls auntie Belle says half asleep and walks to your's and Teresa's room.

*in your's and Teresa's room*

Girls your auntie calls. No answer. Girls she call a bit louder now. Still no answer. Aish these girl must really want me to yell okay fine.

GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your auntie yells so loud the you and Teresa jump out of bed.

Okay now that you two are out of bed please hurry and unpack then come downstairs for breakfast I've planned a busy day for us.

After she see that the both of you are finally awake and start getting clean and start unpacking she heads downstairs.

No one's Prov

 After fast you, teresa, and your auntie head to the mall to do some shopping. When three of you get to the mall you  are suprised by all the stores. The first thing that catches you guys eyes is a shoe store with the cutes shoes you can think of. Atfer an hour of trying on shoes the three of you leave and go to a clothing store.When the three have finally shoped until you drop you guys go to the near by food court.

Whenyou guys finially find a talbe a cute guy comes over to take your order.Teresa being the hopeless flirt that she is starts flirting away not careing if the guy takes your order or not. After about five mins of teresa flirting with the waiter you cough to show that your ready to order.At first the waiter doesn't hear you so you just cough harder which causes the waiter to ask you what's the matter. Now being the nice person that you are you just say nothing and tell him want you want. After the waiter leaves to get your orders the three of you starte talking about random things.

When the waiter comes back and hands you guy your orders. While your eating your food and teresa is back to flirting with the waiter your auntie phones rings.

when she finishes her phone call she says that she has to go to work and asks if the two of want to go. AHHH! the two of you scream your heads off your auntie say I'll take that as a yes, after the three of you finish eat you guys leave and head torwards the dance studio.

when you guys arrive your auntie leaves the both of you there while she attends to some bussiness stuff. After she leaves the two of look around and see a cd player and being the music and dance lovers that you guys are ya turn it on and starte dancing. When you guys finishes dancing you guys hear clapping so you turn around and see six super cute guys clapp and your auntie of course. While trying to figure out if this is really happening teresa pulls on your shirt and brings you back to reality. You see niel standing right in front of you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________SO THE UPADTE IS LATE AND HERES  WHAT THE WAITER LOOKS LIKE(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eURNtgbMcWE/TKvAj1wEsJI/AAAAAAAAADY/Oci9IJNc5V8/s1600/Good+looking+asian+guy.jpg )