Him

Make Me See It Again

Chapter Two { familiar }

When his eyes landed on her, the first thing he felt was the comforting and familiar vibe that emitted from the younger girl.

As they all sat in a circle, his eyes were only on her, and he could see that she felt uncomfortable to be around them. When the bell rang, she quickly said goodbye and fled the rooftop, heading to her next class. He broke apart from the group and walked after her, catching up to her quickly. He grinned apologetically when she jumped after seeing him by her side. “Sorry,” he blinked with an awkward smile, “I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind me walking you to class?”

What was he doing? He just met her, and he was already feeling as though it was his responsibility to walk her to her class.

She shook her head lightly, “It’s okay, Minseok sunbae. My class isn’t that far from here. I can walk by myself.”

“I insist,” he pressed, a smile on his face, “Just this once, how about that?” She hesitated, but she nodded with a blush on her face. He grinned to himself, satisfied as they walked side by side.

-

He sighed, hands behind his head as he lied on his bed. He was currently in the room of his apartment that he shared with the other guys. He sat up as his hand coming up to ruffle his hair. He frowned slightly, confused. How did a girl that he just met take up so much space in his mind in so little time?

A knock on the door broke his train of thought. Chen poked his head through the door, “Hyung, come down and eat.”

“In a minute,” the elder sighed again, causing the younger to raise an eyebrow, “Is there something wrong?” Minseok shook his head, but Chen didn’t believe him. “Sehun said that he wanted to invite Hanwol to our hangout this Friday,” Chen leaned against the doorframe, “Tao agreed, and I’m sure nobody would mind.”

“Okay,” Minseok nodded, “I think it’ll be fun.”

-

Fun would probably been an overestimate. It was awkward, mainly because the three youngest stuck to the only female there like glue, which caused her to feel awkward. A few laughed at the way the maknaes fought, a few rolled their eyes at the threes’ immaturity, and a few tried to pull the three away from the suffocated girl.

“Sorry about that,” Suho sighed, “They haven’t really interacted with females in a while.” Muffled shouts of protests were heard from the three as he chuckled lightly. Hanwol only shook her head, signaling that it was alright as she looked out of the window of the shop.

Sehun had wanted to go to a bubble tea store, Tao had wanted to go shopping, and Kai had wanted to go to the arcade. However, when Hanwol had suggested the ice cream shop, the three immediately abandoned their original suggestions and agreed with the younger girl. The shop they went to was near the mall and an arcade, and the shop had also sold bubble tea, so the three were delighted to know that their original wants did not slip from anyone’s mind.

The thirteen of them took up two booths, and the three maknaes demanded to sit next to her. In the end, Kris had forced the three to sit in the other booth, and Hanwol sat at the end, followed by Minseok, Luhan, Chen, Kyungsoo, Suho, and Chanyeol. They all sat quietly with their orders, the only sounds coming from the group were the complaints from Sehun and Tao. However, a bribe from Kris and Suho made the two maknaes content as they began to eat/drink.

When they finished, Sehun and Tao immediately dragged Kris and Suho away. Some of them followed as well, and it soon ended with Minseok and Hanwol alone as everyone ran off towards the mall or the arcade. The two glanced at each other before glancing away. She had a light blush on her face as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly. “I’ll walk you home, then?” he asked with a grin.

“Can we…” she glanced at him again with an embarrassed smile, “…stop by the park for a moment?”

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

author's notes
UniquelyYours-- signing in.
How was it? Still need to add a plot twist. Hm....
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please look forward to the next one~
UniquelyYours-- signing out.

» layout credit