Her

Make Me See It Again

Chapter One { With Him }

Another day meant another day of misery to Hanwol.

Waking up to an empty house, Hanwol looked around her room silently, her inky black eyes scanning everything in the room to see any differences. Seeing none, she slowly made her way to the bathroom to freshen up for another day of school.

Walking out the door after grabbing her bag, she decided to skip breakfast to get to school early. On her way, she noticed a group of boys on their way to school as well. Glancing at their uniforms, she concluded that they all went the same school as she did and ignored them; just like everyone else, she knew who they were, but she would rather keep away than be like flies. However, there were more than enough of those at school.

She would just have to endure it.

-

The bell rang, signaling the end of another class and the beginning of lunch, a time that Hanwol enjoyed spending in the quiet comforts of the school’s rooftop. She rested quietly against the walls, eyes closed as she sighed contently. A thought crossed her mind, causing her to open her eyes and look at the sky solemnly.

“Didn’t you say that you would come save me from this lonely world?” she thought, gathering her knees up as she wrapped her arms around them, “You promised me that you would.”

Her head rested on her knees as she felt tears prick at the corner of her eyes. She held them back; she didn’t want someone to barge in on her during her weak moment.

At that moment, it was a good idea because a group of people barged in at that moment.

Their eyes widened as she lifted up her head, eye curious to see who the intruders were. Almost immediately, she jumped up and bowed before quickly walking towards the door right before an arm stopped her. Looking up, she met a pair of warm brown eyes. He smiled gently at her, “You can stay. We won’t harm you.”

-

Hanwol fiddled with her fingers as she sat quietly with the group in a circle. It had been the kingkas that had suddenly appeared earlier, and they insisted that she stayed with them.

“Um,” one of them broke the silence, “you’re Hanwol, right? The junior?”

“Ah, yes,” she stammered quietly, “Im Hanwol, junior.”

“I’m Do Kyungsoo,” he gave a friendly smile, “I’m a junior as well.”

“I know who you are,” she said, glancing at him through her bangs timidly, “You’re in my math class.”

“Really?” He was surprised. He usually paid attention and knew everyone in his classes. “You must be really quiet in class if I didn’t notice you,” he hummed, “Well, it’s nice to meet you, though, Hanwol.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Kyungsoo-shi,” Hanwol greeted, lightly nodding her head towards him. The boy that sat to her right tugged on her sleeve, causing her to flinch and look at him, “Yes?”

“You know me, right?” he asked, his lips curving into a small pout, “I’m in your English, homeroom, and physical education classes.”

“I know, Sehun-shi,” she stated. His lips then curved into a bright smile, “Call me oppa!!”

“I’m sorry!?” she blurted, eyes wide as she covered . Sehun nodded, “Yeah, oppa! I heard you were younger than most of the juniors, so I’m guessing you were born in December.”

“Yes, December 24th.” She revealed her birthday hesitantly as some of their eyes widened, “Christmas Eve?” She nodded, fiddling with her fingers again. “It must be nice to celebrate your birthday and Christmas right next to each other,” some of them smiled at her, causing her to duck her head to hide her flushing cheeks. A frown made a way to her face, though, and a few of them wondered why.

After they all finished introducing themselves, they all sat there quietly, waiting for the bell to ring. They continued to ask Hanwol questions, such as her favorite things.

Hanwol only wanted to leave. She felt slightly uncomfortable, but she felt as though there was something keeping her there. Or maybe it was that certain someone that was sitting in front of her, giving her a warm smile that reminded her so much of that special someone.

http://www.sadmuffin.net/screamcute/graphics/graphics-page-divider/page-divider-105.gif

author's notes
UniquelyYours-- signing in. Did you like it so far? I apologize for any grammar/spelling mistakes. For the layout, I'm crediting angelastyles @ » LOVERUSH • layouts. The link to the shop is at the bottom. Look forward to the next chapter! UniquelyYours-- signing out.

» layout credit