Bitter.

Suicide Island.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

► Event #7 - Bitter.

 

 

 

“ Xiumin! ” Luhan screamed on top of his lung, his voice cut his throat and Chen and D.O became stunned, unable to say anything. 

 

“ Damn! I almost died. ” Xiumin cursed like a rap song and thanked God for saving his life, Luhan was to relieved to hear Xiumin's voice that he almost shed tears. Xiumin softly swam towards D.O and Chen. 

 

“Damn. ” Chanyeol sat down. He was relieved as well, he just witnessed someone on the verge of getting hurt it was a painful for Chanyeol. He didn't want to see someone die ever again. It was more horrible than it sounded. 

 

“ I just want to punch you to death. ” Luhan joked and laughed. Xiumin chuckled and approached D.O and Chen. Luhan came up with the most brilliant idea ever. They just needed to get away from the bomb, right? No one had the brain to fix the bomb either way. Luhan shouted at Rin. Rin immediately responded Luhan with a wave. 

 

He just needed a rope. Just a rope. But who had one? And someone else had to risk his life to bring the rope to him from land. Luhan shouted again, he yelled at them to bring out a rope or anything similar. And Chanyeol unexpectedly had one in his bag. He pulled it out and dove right into the water. He had his rope with him.

 

“ Tie it around Chen and D.O. Is it long enough? ” Luhan wiped off his sweat on his forehead. The water was freezing cold but the sun was burning hot, creating a uneven balance of temperature against his skin. Luhan took the rope and immediately tied it around Chen and D.O. The rope was long enough to reach the land from D.O and Chen. 

 

“ Let's all swim back together, except for D.O and Chen of course. ” Luhan slowly swam over to land together with Chanyeol and Xiumin. Luhan held the rope from land, along with the rest. They were ready to pull after Luhan gave them the sign to do so. 

 

“ Pull! ” Luhan shouted, everyone took a strong grip around the rope and pulled right after they heard they word pull. Chen and D.O could feel the insane strength. They could feel the rope against their stomach, it was literally dragging them off from the bombs. The bomb exploded and Chen and D.O remained alive with small injuries from the rope. 

 

“ God bless you all, without you guys. I wouldn't know what to do if I were alone standing on a bomb. ” D.O showed his gratitude and shed tears in front of his comrades. Luhan patted D.O's head, showing his caring side towards his other comrades other than Rin. 

 

“ Here you go, wipe yourself dry. ” Rin giggled and handed over a towel of hers after washing the dirt off in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter