Suicide Island.

Suicide Island.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

► Event #1—  Suicide Island.

“ Uurgh, my head . . . ” Rin muttered as she opened up her eyes. She was boarded in an airplane, probably. Rin looked at the seat next to her, there was her red and black checkered backpack filled with clothes and water. She had no idea what she was doing here. She never remembered herself boarding the plane. Her head ached once again, it felt like a fork piercing through her brain. 

 

“ I thought the contract would be a joke or something. W-we're not really entering the suicide island, right? ” Rin heard a trembling voice mumble behind her. It got quiet, the engine from outside could be heard. The plane suddenly landed, making everyone worried about where they were taken. 

 

“ Get off. ” A man ordered everyone, Rin took her bag and left the plane, only to see a small light ahead of her. She narrowed her eyes to get a better vision of it all. It was an island they had landed on. A beautiful one, with shining blue ocean and a fresh and green forest in the middle of everything. The island was huge and everyone could see old buildings and statues. 

 

“ What the hell. ” Luhan muttered and scratched his head with annoyance as the sun hit his face all of a sudden. As everyone got out, the plane suddenly took off. People wondered when the next plane would come to pick them up as they saw the plane leaving the island. But Rin got a feeling: That it would never would come back. 

 

Rin had no idea on why she was here. She had important schedules upcoming, the next schedule was a shooting with her idol group mates. But she had no idea why she was brought here. She looked at her wrist, hoping to see her clock. But no clock on her arm. 

 

“ W-we're here. ” Sehun stuttered as he trembled. He pointed at the sign. It said Suicide Island. People around Rin started to scream all of a sudden, they literally panicked. 

 

“ So we're here at last. To think that the suicide island existed. ” Lay mumbled and sighed.

 

“ The government is making a good job on hiding the island from the public though. ” Kai sighed and kicked a stone away from his sight. 

 

“ What are you all waiting for, take suicide. ” Kris joked.

 

It got silent . . .

 

A nearby girl yelled as she took out the knife from her bag, she came prepared to die and committed suicide. She stabbed herself, blood was flowing out from her body. Everyone gaped as they saw the scene, the most surprised one was Kris he immediately yelled. People around backed away from the girl with tears in their eyes, seeing the horrible scene of a girl taking suicide. 

 

“ I-I didn't m-mean to. Damn . . . ” Kris got disgusted by the smell of the blood  leaking out from her body. Some insects gathered around the corpse and people felt disgusted by it.

 

Rin was nearly fainting from the sight of it. 

 

“ What's with you all. It's given that someone takes suicide, this is the suicide island after all. Dumb nut-heads.” Luhan shook his head with a grin. 

 

“ Calm down, stop panicking. ” Suho yelled as he gave a glare to Luhan. Rin had no idea why she was here. She never signed a contract. What the hell was going on? Rin accidently bumped into a familiar face, Tao from school. Tao nervously averted his eyes from Rin. 

 

People who originally wanted to commit suicide felt regret over signing the contract, it was scarier doing suicide openly on an island. People wanted to leave already. They just felt that this island would be something they needed to get out from.

 

“ Hello Tao. What's going on? I don't quite get the situation.” Rin scratched her head, did he arrive into a movie scene? Was she dreaming? Tao got really shocked as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter