Broken

Suicide Island.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

► Event #5 - Broken.

 

“ Who the hell was that black suited guy? ” Luhan was trembling. 

 

“ He said, that we would all die on this island no matter what. Didn't he? ” Rin gasped as she tried to calm her nerves down. 

 

"You will all die, this island i-is dangerous! These black suited men will kill you after a month if you haven't committed suicide . . . My friends have already died. To whoever sees this clip, please store this camera and escape from the island no matter what. This camera is the way to remove this island. We need to put them to jail. Protect the came-" 

 

“ We need to report this to the others! ” Rin fell down on her knees. Things just got really serious. This was no longer the time to think about rankings, queens, tribes. They needed to find a way to escape from this island. Luhan squatted down to meet Rin's eye level. He grabbed Rin into a warm hug. 

 

“ L-Luhan. W-we'll definitely be able to escape . . . right? ” Rin's eyes got teary as she sobbed with fear. She didn't want to end up like that, the fact that she got set up by her sister. This island was not a joke. 

 

“ Let's go back to the rest and tell them about the situation on this island. Let's just end our project of a tribe. We need to find a way to escape from this island. ” Luhan closed his eyes. Luhan and Rin rushed down to the rest with a terrible look on their faces, they had to escape. This was not a playground anymore, this was an island they had to escape from. 

 

“ I can't do this. ” Rin stuttered as she pulled out her knife she only promised herself to use for self defense and as a cutting tool for other things, like cutting wood or grass. Just that alone made Luhan's heart tremble. 

 

“ Don't you dare! ” Luhan screamed as he grabbed Rin's left hand that she was holding the knife with. 

 

“ Why do you care! ” Rin held in hear tears as she attempted to push away Luhan who was standing on the ground with his firm build. Luhan too, wondering why he cared for Rin so suddenly. Luhan just saw Rin as a kid who couldn't do anything.

 

But things turned different for Luhan, he was attracted to Rin. 

 

“ Don't die. ” Luhan begged, Rin shook her head. She wanted to die as soon as possible, the struggle, knowing that she'd die anyway. She would rather die by committing suicide than some random black suited guy killing her for trying to escape or live. 

 

“ I can't do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter