Camera.

Suicide Island.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

► Event #4 - Camera.

“ We'll have to find another place to build our tribe in. ” Luhan climbed down from the ladder with his backpack at the back. Luhan helped Rin down and left the others. Rin was bothered by it. Why did she suddenly get help from the almighty Luhan and attention? 

 

“ L-Luhan, you should treat me equally good as the rest. ” Rin nervously whispered. Luhan shook his head. 

 

“ You're our queen. Right? ” Luhan smirked. 

 

Rin sighed as she followed Luhan's back. The rest was behind them and very exhausted already. Rin could feel how numb her leg had become. Luhan finally found the perfect place to build his tribe. He threw away his bag, ready to work and build his own tribe. 

 

“ Oh come one, let us rest for once. ” Chanyeol whined and exhaled. 

 

“ Useless. ” Luhan snickered and announced a five minute break. 

 

“ I can help. Is there anything- ” Rin got cut off. 

 

“ Nope, we'll take care of it. Just sit back and watch. ” Luhan eye smiled, any girl would faint but Rin felt creeped out by his smile. What the hell was in really going on? Why was she the queen? Why special treatment? Why a tribe? Rin couldn't understand Luhan's thoughts, in fact Luhan's mind was far more complicated than any human being had.  

 

Rather than treated as a queen was she treated like a kid who couldn't do a thing by herself. 

 

Rin watched the rest working hard while she sat under the shadow, waiting for an order from Luhan. She was eager to do something. She didn't like the treatment she got, queen? Rin laughed at the ranking she had.  Rin fanned herself with her hand and smacked a couple of unknown insects on her legs. 

 

“ Suho, drink this. ” Rin handed over a water bottle to Suho who was carrying heavy wood planks found around the corner on his back. Suho was sweating like crazy. Suho looked around, Luhan was no where to be seen. This would might have been the only chance for him to actually drink. 

 

“ Thank you Rin. ” Suho was breathing like crazy, just as much as he was sweating. He had never worked this hard before. Rin looked worried, Suho could see that. 

 

“ Don't worry about us, we're real men that'll take care of the one and only girl in this comrade circle. ” Suho grinned and kept on working. 

 

► Event #4 - Camera.

 

“ Take a  rest. ” Luhan sat down on the ground with sweat covering his whole body. The sun was hitting their skin, their hair was burning hot. Kris slept on his back wondering; Who exactly stole his items from his bag? Who? Kris couldn't trust anyone, that was something no one could change. Rin looked at Kris' slender body, tall legs. She had seen Kris from before, but where? 

 

“ Everyone, I found a rive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter