The script

The fire burns everything.

Author's POV. (Yeah, build a glittery blue bridge and get over it. LOL... just kidding guys)

 

"So, the MV is about a love and action story, starring Phoenix and Zelo for the lovey-dovey couple act. Here are your scripts, go practice in your dressing room," The director of the film said while shooing both of the younger away.  "Jongup, you are Phoenix's jealous brother or how you should call her, Lee Young Hye. Your name will be Lee Jong Bae and Zelo is Park Kang Hyun. Now move move move!" He said while pushing B.A.P away.

 

So, this is what we have: “Kanghyun is a young playboy, breaking girls' hearts whenever he has the chance. But it all changes when he meets Younghye, the daughter of a famous composer (YG Papa): she is intelligent, sweet, adorable, educated… well, practically perfect and that makes her unattainable for the boy. When Kanghyun starts to work on the company of her dad, he talks to the girl and they become friends, against Jongbae’s will. The over-protective brother warns the playboy that if he touches or tries something with his little sister, he dies.

 

What they don’t know is that Younghye is already aware of Kanghyun’s intention, and she is analyzing every action he does. But something doesn’t seems right as she notices that his attitude is not fitting his “profile of a playboy”, since he tries to get closer to her and convince Jongbae that he is in love with Younghye.

 

After a while, she decides to give him an opportunity to demonstrate his loving self, but some woman who has a “pending business” with Kanghyun and decides to take revenge of him destroying who he loves the most: Younghye. The both of them decide to run away and Jongbae, who already has forgotten his problems with Kanghyun, helps them to do it. The last scene consists on that three years later Younghye and Kanghyun are getting married.”

 

Phoenix scoffed at the text in her script, earning a disapproving look from G-Dragon. “What” she asked.

 

“What are you mocking about, miss?” He looked at the younger and hit her head with his script — a cameo script. “Is this too cheesy for you again?” Jiyong knew she hates love stories, but he wasn’t really sure about the reason. His hoobae was way too mysterious, even for him.

 

“Nothing… just… who wrote this thing?” she asked half question, half sarcastic comment. “I mean… look at it! It’s just too drama-like, even for Bom noona…” And when something is too dramatic for the corn queen… well, you don’t want to know.

 

The Kwon Leader laughed amusingly at Phoenix’s words. She might look as a poker-faced person, and she is half of the time, but when she wants she can be cute, funny, girly and expressive. He sometimes worries about her and her mind, asking himself what she went through her trainee years. While he was busy training with the WIN boys before the show started, she was being trained by the CEO.

 

“Are you calling her noona again? I thought you gave up with it…” The girl laughed at it and took a bite of her crêpe. “And you’re eating that again? Can’t you be a normal Korean girl?”

 

Once again, Phoenix scoffed. “I did give up a long ago with Dara and Gummy… but CL, Minzy and Bom noona let me do it!” she laughed and the older shook his head while mouthing ‘this kid…’ “And if I have to be normal, then you have to stop your fashionista thingy.” she said with a lighter tone, almost whispering. And there goes her brain, in hands of the Kwon leader.

 

Back at the waiting room where the rest of B.A.P was, the silence was awful. “So… anyone else thinks Zelo has been acting weirdly since this morning?” Youngjae, as the brain of the group, spoke. The ‘mute’ guys nodded and finally, the leader said something.

 

“Maybe he likes the girl?” Making Daehyun gag on his cheesecake, Himchan — as the good mom he is — tried to help him, and when Daehyun was out of danger, he almost screamed.

 

He does?!