B.A.P

The fire burns everything.

And once again the room was filled with silence. Forget about the silence.

"We are B.A.P yes sir!" the group of guys said. Phoenix had her trademark pokerface still on, not caring about the sudden outburst of the others. Once again, they started to talk, one by one.

"Hello, my name is YoungJae. It's an honor to work with you!" The first one said. 'He seems nice... hmm' were the girl's thoughts. She just nodded and bowed.

"Listen, my name is YongGuk. Better remember it cuz I'm not going to repeat it." Again she just nodded and bowed, adding a "No problem." to her response 'Tsk. such an agressive looking guy...'

"Hey I'm HimChan! OMG I AM YOUR FAN! I have all your singles and now I am working with you!Nice to meet you~" a hyper HimChan said 'Woah man, calm down...I'm not Beyonce' she thanked him and did the same nod-&-bow routine.

"Um hi, just ignore my hyung, he is kinda... weird. Anyways, I am Daehyun but you can call me Dae. May I ask you... is there any food?" The main vocal of the group said.

"Hi. Ok, Dae there is a buffet outside this room to the left. You can't miss it" Phoenix said as the longest sentence she has pronounced since thet started the meeting. 'He must have a really big appetite...' she tought

"Nice to meet you... I am.... JongUp" he said with a slow voice, not even looking at her eyes. She just ignored his acting and did her routine greeting. 'Just... no.'

"My name is JunHong but you can call me Zelo. Do we know each other? I think I saw you somewhere in a park" He said, trying not to be obvious about it. She just realized what he said and widened her eyes, just to go back to her pokerface again.

"Oh. Hi JunHong" she bowed "I don't remember seeing you... perhaps you confused me." she said coldly and walked away after adding "I am Phoenix. Now let's go before the director gets angry at us for being late".