This Is Me, This Is Phoenix. And This Is "Two Companies, One Song"

The fire burns everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------NOVEMBER 9, 2012---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SangWon's POV

"Hello. Today is my birthday finally! I was born in November 9, 1996, so today I am turning 16. My name is Park Sang Won and today is the day #730 after my debut. I started like a trainee in this company four years ago. Two years after that, I debuted in the YG Family Concert, and weeks after my debut, my first single 'Turn On The Fire' was released." I smiled after answering to the question that the interviewer just asked. As you may see, I am trapped in this place for a weird interview that YG Papa asked me to do in my birthday. Pfft... Is not that I hate being here, is just that I wanted to spend my birthday with everyone else...

"Miss Park, what did you felt when you debuted?" A woman asked.

"That's a good question.. well, it is hard to explain it with words, but I'll try. When the "Wings of the Phoenix" as YG Papa called them were colocated in my body, back in the dressind room and just a few minutes before my debut stage with CL unnie, I was thinking that I could really fly, it was a dream come true to me and even now I keep asking myself if this is a dream. It was a new start, I was no longer Sang Won, the nerdy girl in her school, I was changing for better.. Now I was Phoenix" I make a weird face "I also felt like running away, but seeing Ji Yong Oppa I-will-kill-you-if-you-run-away face was enough to stay there" I giggled a little when I heard a coughing backstage. Yeah, I am pretty sure G-Dragon Oppa is going to kill me -and Seungri Oppa- this time.

"How do you feel now that you are here, two years after your debut in the same stage doing this interview?"

I smiled at the question "The truth is, that this place brings me back to many moments -good ones and bad ones-, to the moment when I was officially a member of the YG Family, when 2NE1 unnies huged me after my debut and telled me that I did great... many feelings, laughs and beautiful memories are here" I heard a little 'Awwww~' coming from BTS (backstage)

"Is there anything else? A specific reason for this interviwe or something you want to share?" 

"I guess you all know it, right?" the interviewers giggled "Today, my first full album -The Fire Burns Everything- is going to be released, and it is dedicated to my fans, and to all the team that helped in the production of it, especially to G-Dragon Oppa, TaeYang Oppa and Seungri Oppa from BigBang and to 2NE1's CL unnie and Dara unnie which helped me a lot and also maked the job funnier and filled me with happiness and good wishes." They got up into the stage and smiled, giving a short speech about how much they loved to work with me and they wish the best to me, which made me shed a few tears.

After that, they got out of the stage and I continued "Also, I hope that all of you support me and the other artists that are going to collaborate with YG Entertaiment in our newest project "Two Campanies, One Song" to help the needed ones. Thank you so much for coming, and please take care of us and expect a good result from this project"

I bowed when the interview ended, and made my way out of the stage, to be received with a warm hug from everyone, a weird look from my manager and a glare from G-Dragon oppa. "You! What is that of I-will-kill-you-if-you-run-away face?" CL unnie looked at him "She is saying the truth, GD. I was also scared by that look.." She giggled and GD oppa gave me one of his We-will-talk-later faces. Now I do need that Panda oppa to protect me from his leader.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------IN THE VAN--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SangWon...SangWon... YAH! PARK SANG WON! Are you sleeping again?" Yup. That's my manager. Kim Ga Eul. Sometimes I ask myself HOW can she, with 22 years only, be a manager. Then I heard her screaming and saw her good job. 'That's the reason' Many people says that I probably hate her (most of them don't even know me...) but actually she is like a big sister to me. I open my eyes and take off my earphones. "I wasn't sleeping.... I was 'thinking'" Yeah, thinking...

I smiled at her. "Ga Eul-ssi.... There isn't more schedule, right?" She checks her tablet and widens her eyes. "How did you knew?" I laugh "Heheheh~ YG Papa told me~~" i love teasing her. Maybe because she doesn't gets really angry, just like JiYong oppa. "Yah! If you already knew you didn't had to ask!" Did I mentioned that she also is easy to prank on? "Why did you asked?!" She was glaring at me while I was still laughing. "Well, it happens to be funny to make you angry..." Now she IS angry. I am sure she is going to kill me! I am going to die without having a 16's party! And YG will know but they will be too scared to say anything! Maybe I am overreacting a little bit. "Oh My God, you should have sen the look on your face! Where you thinking on how I was going to kill you?" She is laughing to the point of almost crying. 'Great. MY.OWN.MANAGER.BULLIES.ME!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I'm in my apartment. I log in Facebook and Twitter. 'That's the good thing of having roleplayers on Facebook and speaking English, Spanish, Korean and Chinese' The twitter is official, so I have a LOT of tweets from my fans wishing me a happy birthday, and I reply to them with a masive "Thank you to everyone who tweeted to me to have a happy birthday. I love you guys!♥ Please support our new project^^". Facebook is another history. I have a bunch of idols (we created this secret sistem to know who is a true idol, which is using the alternative name "TI Roleplay" TI means True Idol, but nobody knows that expect us) and they are also wishing me a happy birthday, when I see this message from JiYong oppa

"Yah! you own me a conversation! I will see you tomorrow at the project arrangement, right? I WILL FIND YOU PHOENIX!"

I laughed at it and aswered:

Of course GD oppa! I have to know the person I am going to perform with! NO! I WILL HIDE JI YONG OPPA!

Now, let's focus on the main problem. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ALONE IN MY BIRTHDAY? I can't make a party today since tomorrow I have to work and I don't think anyone has time to come over. Hmm....... what about going for a birthday shopping day at "Goddess of Shopping" mall? There is where most of the idols go, and it is not as full as any other mall since it is far from the city itself.  But anyways I am going to use a pair of black sunglasses to be a little bit undercovered. I am going to wear this since it is cold outside:

THE OUTFIT

        

THE SUNGLASSES

Really, this outfit makes me look like I am some business women and I giggled while making a weird voice and saying "Miss Phoenix, are you ready for having the shopping day of your life?"


Sorry for the short chapter... My LOVELY sister is telling me to turn of the computer.... *sigh* This is the first part of the chapter only... SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE ! LOVE YOU GUYS!♥

ZB