The Park and The Girl.

The fire burns everything.

HEY HEY HEY! I'M BACK xD here is the other mini-chapter that was actually meant to be a single one xD ENJOY:)


SangWon's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------"Goddess of Shopping" mall, 7:15 PM---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun is already setting and I AM HUNGRY. 'Ohhh~~~ there is a Subway opposite to the mall...' And yes. I am an Idol, with plenty of money who can buy herself a big dinner in some five stars restaurant, but instead I am going to eat on Subway. Why? Because I am not a girl who likes to say "HEY LOOK I HAVE A FORTUNE WHILE YOU CAN'T BUY YOURSELF A DINNER!" Instead, I think is better not wasting money that much, since it would be equally tasty for me (Also because I love Subway~) I walk towards my Oh-lovely place to eat and buy a delicious dinner 'Oh my... the cheese, the bread the meat~' Best dinner ever. Ok. Back to the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7:15 pm------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going out of the restaurant peacefully walking towards my car to go home when I saw this park, and decided to stay a little bit more to apreciate the view. I as walking towards a very comfortable-looking bench when a man runned into me, causing me to fall to the ground and with that drop my glasses 'Oops...' "Oh I'm sorry, are you ok?" He looked at me. That voice... "Haa~ Look what the wind has brough here! A little bird of fire! Did you knew how much I missed you?" I glare at him and stand up "No. You didn't missed me, and that is for obvious reasons Jake. GO.AWAY" He laughed "Do you think so, Sang Won? I am going to have fun with you today." 

He taked my hand and turned me, my back facing his front, and whispered in my ear "The night is still young, my lady~" I am not going to let him do something to me. I start struggling and fighting with him "Let me go!" I was almost crying. Jake has been harassing me since I started with my singing career. How do I know him? He was in the same school as me and my brothers and he had an obsession with me. I sighed and kicked him. "Oww you are such a nasty girl! But today you are not going to escape from me." He pulls a napkin out of his pants' pocket 'What the..did you already had this planned?.' and then he covers my mouth with it.. But... why am I feeling dizzy and weak? hehehehe a little bit of sleep will be ok...

Zelo's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Park, 8:00 PM-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything is ok now, since that guy is already gone. Can you believe that the police was already searching for him? Ugh. 

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7:00 PM. AUDITORIUM-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for coming Zelo" Finally after 3 of the longest HOURS in my life, the interview has ended. I practically run towards manager hyung "Hyung~~ Can I go for a walk in the park that is near here?" I was using aegyo against him 'Pweeease~ I want to go outside~'  He sighs and looks at me defeated, "Come back here in one hour" I smile and bow at him "Nae Hyung!! Kamsahamnida! Saranghae hyung!~~" I run away (again) "Finally I'm freeee!"

I have been thinking for fifteen minutes. The roll of a "robot" fits me in a quite good way. It is BORING, nut it fits with my personality, I'm NOT saying that that I am boring, actually I am very funny. It's just that this way I don't have to express many feelings and well..  I still remember those moments I had with her. I was really happy, but she.... she distroyed EVERYTHING. I was wrong and heartbreaked, so I decided that I would never fall in love again, and I am doing quite right.

I was walking towards a bench when I saw a guy struggling with a girl in a white coat 'Ewwww couples~'  Wait... what is he getting out of his pocket?! Why is he putting it in ?. I started feeling angry, then she stopped struggling and falled to the ground. 'What the....

I run to the place where the guy is already trying to pick up her body of the ground. When I got there I punched the guy in the face and using my height I lifted him up the collar of his shirt. "Listen to me. Don't you ever DARE to step closer to her again or I swear I will kill you." I was having an adrenaline rush "Do you even know her, little kiddo?" I look at the girl in the floor and back at him, glaring cruelly at his eyes "No. But that doesn't gives you permission to attack a girl like that. Now, I am going to call the police and I don't think you are getting out of this" I smirked.

~~~~~~Flashback end~~~~~~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Park,7:45 PM.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 What is botering me right now is that the girl isn't awake yet. 'What if she is dead? NONONO Zelo what are you thinking about?'  I leaned towards her to see if she was breathing. When I was near her I noticed her perfume. 'Hmmm... it smells good~ What? Zelo you are being such a byuntae!' I noticed that she was breathing and sighed. At least she is not dead. I am going back to my original position since I have her leaning in my legs, but before going back to my position she opens her eyes .

"What happened? Who are you?" She looks at me. I swear I am as red as a cherry tomato right now. Why? I am almost 3 inches away from her face. And come on, she is pretty. I cough a little. "I am JunHong and I found you here, probably you just had a blackout." She nodded and looked at me. "Umm... can you...." I then realized the way we (still) where sitting in that moment: she was lying in my legs and I was leaning REALLY close to her,  I flushed a little bit "Yes, I'm sorry"

I helped her to stand up and she bowed thanks to me before she started to walk away. "Wait!" I took her arm before I could even think what I was actually doing."Is anything wrong? If you want money I can give it to you, but I have to go...." she really looks like a business women. "Your name... Can you tell me your name?" She smiled a little bit, which suprised me because she was a total poker-face since she waked up. "Park SangWon." She then bowed again and walked fastly away. I, in the other hand was totally inmerzed in her image. "Park.Sang.Won." I whispered slowly to myself before looking at my clock. "OH GOD IT'S ALREADY 8:20! I AM SO DEAD" I started running because I was 20 minutes late and my manager is going to kill me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B.A.P's Van, 8:30 PM--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, a girl is the reason we were woried like crazy since you were 25 minutes late?" Himchan hyung asked for 5th time in the road back home. "Yes, Himchan-ah. That's he reason. Now can you just shut up? I AM SLEEPING!" Bang-hyung shouted and inmediatly everyone shut up. You don't want to see hyung when he is sleepy and angry. You really don't want to see him. 

After the silence trip of 10 minutes we entered our dorm and everyone when to sleep.

* * *

The next day we were waked up literally by a war scream from our manager "GET OUT OF YOUR BEDS SLEEPY RICES(1)! NOOOOW!" Which was answered with a chorus of  "Yes" from 6 bunnies (including me).  "Ok guys, get ready, we have to leave and be at YG Entretaiment in 2 hours GO GO GO GO!!!" Our managed screamed and all of us where with wide eyes  'YG Entertaiment?!' I though as I was changing. 'Why would they need us there?' We were for Himchan hyung to finish his "perfect outfit" as he called it. As soon as he finished changing we were on our way to YG Entertaiment and the questions started.

"Why are we going there? Are you kidnapping us? And why did we had to get in our formal clothes?" Daehyun was talking non-stop, but this time no one shut him up, because we were all curious about the YGE thing. Our manager only sighed and started answering our questions. Or should I say, Dahyun's questions "We are going there because of a project called "Two Companies, One Song". No, I am not kidnapping you, Daehyun... who in their good judgement will kidnap B.A.P? And finally you have to wear formal clothes because it is a formal event. Anything else?" Our manager said coolly. Silence. 

Forget about the silence thing, After all the members realized what manager hyung said they started to get nervous. "OMG OMG OMG OMG WE ARE GOING TO COLLABORATE WITH A YG ARTIST! MAYBE 2NE1 OR BIGBANG OR EPIK HIGH OR LEE HI OR OR OR FENIIIIIIX!" Yup. That was Himchan and Daehyun. I was still in shock and didn't even had the time to react to all this. Then, as I was seeing everyone's reactions. I noticed JongUp hyung being too serious and he also looked nervous. "Is anything wrong hyung?" I looked at him and he looked up with sadness in his eyes. "Of course not Zelo. Is just that I am still sleepy and this guys are making too much noise" He smiled and turned to the window. 'You're such a bad liar, Moon JongUp.'  Still I'm not going to ask him anything else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YG Entretaiment Building, 9:01 AM------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome everyone to YGE building. The other singers and rappers are already waiting for you in the meeting room. Please follow me." A young man led us to a big room with chairs in which 2NE1, BigBang, Epik High and a girl that looked familiar to me were. "Annyeonghaseyo, we are B.A.P" We all bowed and sitted in the chairs that were unocuppied. 

"Ok. Since everyone is already here, let's start this meeting. Tablo and GD can you both please show me the songs you writed?" They both nodded and gave the CEO a bunch of papers "Thank you. Now, B.A.P must be curious about what is going on, am I right?"   We just smiled awkwardly. "Well, you guys are going to collaborate with my little girl Phoenix in a song and a video, probably a SBS drama too." "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" Daehyun screamed , earning a laugh from the girl next to me, who had her head lowered. Is she Phoenix? Next, she looked at GDragon who made a "I-am-going-to-kill-you" face and she glared at him. What in the world is betwwen those two? "Phoenix~ my dove~ Are you ready for this?" YG Papa asked like a father. "Of course I am... but I am not a dove~" The girl looked up 'WHAT?! S-SHE?!' My eyes widened at the moment she smiled at me like nothing happenned yesterday. This is going to be a really awkward situation.


Hellow people! I'm back with this chapter.~ How is it? Do you like it this far? Is it boring? Funny? Too much drama? *Smiling* Please tell me how is it and if you see any errors please tell me ^^' Thankyu for reading! And remember "I'M NOT UGLY, I'M EXOTIC!" (EYK asdasdasdasd) Here is a update post:

UPDATE POST #01

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Muhammad Ali