Our Words.

Dad, Who is my mother?
Wake up in 8.30am, Yoseob runs to his dad's room. A loud bang shocked his dad from his sleep.
"Appa!!! We're late!!!" he shouted. The school start at 8am, that's mean  they're late by 30 minutes,
"What? Shizzueee~~~~" since he can't curse, he just said random word. 
"Appa~~" Yoseob giggle when his dad carried him on his shoulder to the bathroom.After he clean up Yoseob, they are ready to send Yoseob to school even late and Doojoon without wash.
"Opps, you get in the car first. I forget to take file with me." Doojoon said when they already reach to the parking and run to their house again.
"Okay dad." Yoseob then get in the car and lock it.
 
While waiting the lift, Doojoon cursed himself how come he woke late, how come he forgot the important file and more stuff.
'ding' the elevator door opened.There is someone inside the elevator carry three boxes and the person's face cover by the boxes.
"Excuse me to whoever infront me. Please let me walk away from this lift before you get in." he said and make Doojoon giggle.
"Okay, please be careful then." Doojoon give a space. But somehow, the guy trapped by his own foot and all things drop from his hand. Doojoon try to help him, but he already late so he just leave the guy clean the mess.
"Shizzueee!!!" he murmur and make Doojoon freeze when the lift door are about to close. Unfortunately he missed the guy when the door closed.
"Shizzueee??" the word make him freeze. A very familiar word to him. In this world there might 3 person who knew this. Him, his son, and his son's mother. His former lover. Yong Jaesoon. But that guy have been missing after giving birth to Yoseob and still no clue about where is him. He try to get out from the lift and run to look out for the guy at the car park which may Yong Jaesoon. But there is no trace of him. 
"Maybe it's not him." Doojoon sigh.
"Ouh shizzueee!!" once again the word come out from his mouth when look at his wristwatch. He just go to his car without getting his file since he already late.
 
 
While at gym, Doojoon still cant forget what happen earlier. About the 'shizzueee' incident. He still wondering who is that guy. Is it Yong Jaesoon or somebody else.
"Doojoon-ah~" somebody called him make Doojoon wake to reality. He smile to the person who greet him.
"Ah, Seungho hyung. You are here too Byunghee hyung." Doojoon greet both guy. But then he saw another guy standing behind them.
"Ouh, this is Changsun." Seungho introduced him to the new boy. But the guy pout when Seungho do that.
"Hyung! Call me Joon. Lee Joon." he then introduced himself with a smile.
"Ouh, you're the actor and model right? Lee Joon he lovely, Lee Joon he wonderful?" Doojoon start to sing Lee Joon's version of Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder and make him blush.
"Yeah, this is the punk." Byunghee said make all of them laugh except Lee Joon.
"Hyung!" he almost shout make they laugh out loud.
"Doojoon, Yoon Doojoon." this time Doojoon introduced himself.
"I know. The hot single-daddy footballer turn to model guy." Lee Joon stated.
"Yah!" Seungho & Byunghee both knocked Joon's head.
"What? That's the fact." he snapped back. 
"Yups, that's me. hot single-daddy footballer turn to model. Am I hot?" Doojoon asked Lee Joon. Again make the guy blushed and nodded slightly. Somehow Doojoon love to see the the pink shade in the guy cheek.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
so here the 2nd chapter after 2 month i abond this story. Don't be mad at me for the late update and short update. I'm so sorry. Enjoy and dont forget to comment and to who didnt subscribe my story, do subscribe!! hahaha
Love&Hate:Yuya