Precious Knight

Dad, Who is my mother?
Doojoon rushed to Cheongdam Middle School after he got an emergency call from his son's classroom teacher because Yoseob faint during PE class. His sweat absorb his cloth and he didn't stop pray that his son okay.
 
"Ah, Mr Yoon. Good Afternoon" greet a young women which is Yoseob's teacher. Doojoon just nodded then he sit beside sleeping Yoseob.
 
"I'm sorry Mrs Heo, I was late because I'm in the middle of practice. How is he? Is he okay? What the doctor said?  And how this happen?" Doojoon drop a continous questions to the teacher while touched Yoseob's forehead checking his temperature.
 
"Calm down Mr Yoon. I'm sorry because this happened. He's okay. Yoseob just to excited to play soccer on the PE Class and didn't stop play even when time out. Maybe he just want to show to his friend that he can play well just like his father." Ms Heo explain, smile.
 
"This kid, really. He should know his limit." Doojoon also smile look at his son. He admit Yoseob always mention his name to his classmate and how jealous his friend would be.
 
"Appa~" called Yeseob.
 
"Yes, dear." Doojoon help him sit.
 
"I'm sorry. You must be scared right, appa?" Yoseob lower his head. Feeling guilty. 
 
"Apologize not accept. And yes, I'm scared to death when I received a call from your teacher." said Doojoon, his tone very firm.
 
"I'm sorry, appa. I will not doing this again. I promise. I'm so sorry." Yoseob murmur. The tears begin stagnate. But then Doojoon pulled his son into hug. He even patted his head lovingly.
 
"That's okay my dear. But please, don't do this again. Please take care of your health. You're the only one I have in this world." said Doojoon.
 
"How about me, oppa? Am I nothing to you" a girl's voice appear from nowhere.
 
"Bomi Omma, Dongwoo appa~" Yoseob called and run to them and Dongwoo lifted him.
 
"Aish, why you come? I'm here." Doojoon sigh then chuckle.
 
"Why can't I? I'm his mom. Right, my baby?" Bomi play with his cheek. Yoseob just giggle.
 
"She looks like a mad women when she received a call from school and call me right away to pick her up to meet her baby." said Dongwoo, Doojoon just shook his head.
 
"Appa, Bomi omma, Dongwoo appa, I'm hungry~" Yoseob whine cutely and make the others smile.
 
"Okay, precious. Let's go eat." said Doojoon and take Yoseob with him from Dongwoo.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yoseob didn't stop from talk about his activities in the school. What he learn today, what he did today.Almost everything he told 
his father. And everynight he told him. Doojoon love to listen to his stories even he tired to listen all Yoseob's story.
 
"Okay, so your friends callenging you to play soccer since you are Yoon Doo Joon's son? And then you accept it and want to prove that you're really Yoon Doo Joon the professional football player to them. The you goal 2 out of 5 goal and your team won with the result of 3:2?" Doojoon make a summary after heard 3 hours long story from Yoseob. Yoseob nodded and smile widely.
 
"Wow, you are sure Yoon Doo Joon's son. I'm very proud~" Doojoon hug him. Yoseob so happy and jumped.
 
"But now, it's already 10 pm, my prince. Time to sleep." he put him on the bed. He was tucking his son who are yawn.
 
"Good night, my precious." he kiss his forehead.
 
"Good night, my knight." Yoseob answer.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hai Hello~~
yay, 1st chapter are here!!! /clapclap/ thanks to my 26 precious subscriber~~ /giving out candies/ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and sorry for grammar mistake /shame & hide/. Anyways, please comment and tell me what do you think and please dont be harsh to me /i dont bite, so dont bite me/
Ah, wonder who is Dongwoo and Mrs Heo right? these is them : 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8B-O4ibQ79rf7XQYRAZ7
till we meet again, thanks from me : Yuya.