Day 3

♡ Dating Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

February 4, 2013 - Monday

The fifth bell rang, meaning that it was time for the students to go back home.

"idunno?" Jieun took a deep breathe in as a response to Young Mi's question that she could barely hear due to the earphones blasting Exo into her head. The two friends do this as an everyday thing since they live so close to each other and their moms would probably prefer it that way. Jieun's music paused right where her favorite part was about to come and buzzed.

 

***Text Message***             From: Tutor Bacon   Where are you?  

"What's that?" Young Mi asked, taking a peek at the small device. Jieun backed it away from her and slowly smiled with her eyes, punching in the words to send him.

"N..nothing."

  ***Text Message***             To: Tutor Bacon   Outside?  

Jieun went back to listening to her music, mumbling some of the parts quietly. "Eureureong eureureong eureo.."

*BUZZ*

"AGHH HE'S KILLING ME!!" She scratched her head in a furious way.

*BUZZ*

 

  ***Text Message***                From: Tutor Bacon   You don't want to introduce me to your friend?    

 

  ***Text Message***            From: Tutor Bacon   Don't be frustrated, hun ❤ It's not good for your health.

 

She read the message with her eyes blinking two times in confusion. "What the fu.. How'd he.." She turned her head to look back and guess what?

There he was with his hands tucked in to his pockets, whistling as if nothing happened, and his eyes wandering around the area. He purposely continued to walk straight ahead and 'accidentally' bumped into her.

"Oh, I'm sor..

Jieun? AHAHAH I totally didn't see you there." Baekhyun laughed innocently.

"You just.." She murmured.

He placed a finger on her lips, preventing any more words from coming out. "And who might this be?" He asked, looking towards her friend.

Young Mi's personality brightened up one hundred times more and bowed. "Y..young Mi. I'm Jieun's friend."

Baekhyun smiled charmingly, making the girl's cheeks turn beet red and her heart about to burst out at any moment. "Nice to meet you."

Jieun stared at the two in disgust and interrupte the moment. "Don't you usually have people picking you up in a fancy black car everyday?" She asked.

"Oh, so you've been watching me?" He faced her and smirked.

Jieun's facial expression remained calm, but on the inside, she was imagining her eyes shooting lasers at the boy.

"Joking~" Baekhyun laughed nervously. "Let's go." He dragged Jieun away and speed-walked towards the direction of her house. 

"Y..YOUNG MI-AH, I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!" She yelled from afar, leaving her friend all by herself.

The two stopped in front of her front porch and Jieun pulled her arm away from him. "Don't touch me, it's only acceptable when it's Saturday."

He pouted. "So when I'm your 'boyfriend', you'll allow me to do anything I want?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter