Saturday Boyfriend

♡ Dating Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

February 2, 2013 - Saturday

"Where are we going?" She asked

"A better question to ask yourself would be, Why did I wear this junk today?" He glanced at her clothes.

"What?!"

"Now now now, before you even get there- Don't speak so rudely to your Saturday Boyfriend, Lee Jieun."

 

 

A large vehicle(?) stopped in front of the two, with its doors flying open. Baekhyun pulled out his T-Money Card and gave the driver his payment for the both of them. He turned around, noticing that Jieun was looking for a way to get out of this so-called date by walking backwards at a slow pace.

"Heh.." She nervously chuckled at the guy who was already trying to calm himself down. She looked down at her watch and covered with one hand. "Oh goodness! Looks like I forgot to feed the.." Her finger tapped on her chin, looking for a word to say next. "Squirrel.."

*This girl...*

"Let the stupid squirrel starve to death." Baekhyun took her along with him into the bus and made his way near the back, on the right side. He smiled and patted on the empty seat beside. Jieun shot him a disgusted lookand approached the one behind him. She layed her head against the window and ruffled her hair with her eyes closed.

"H..hi, my name is Minji. Do you mind if I s..sit here?"

Jieun slowly opened one of her eyes to take a peek and saw a female, who was about her age, talking to Baekhyun. Minji smiled, knowing that she didn't hear a no coming out from his mouth. She giggled and sat. 

"Excuse me, are there no other seats in this bus?" Jieun spoke.

"No but.."

"Are you against your will that you have to sit by this guy no matter what?" She interrupted.

"No but.."

"Will you be cursed for life if you sat somewhere else?:

"I JUST WANT TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS, OKAY?!" Minji shouted in a high-pitched voice, with tears already forming in her eyes.

"Then, why didn't you sit by me instead?"

Minji scoffed and bent down near Baekhyun's ears. "Break up with her, she's not worth it." She bowed afterwards and chose somewhere else to sit down.

Baekhyun turned around and fixed his posture. "Getting jealous already, are you?" He winked

She pointed with a finger to herself and sarcastically gasped. "Me? Jealous? No."

"Then what was that all about? Hm?"

"The girl was pretty, so she can do a whole lot better. I just don't want her to end up with someone like you." She emphasized that last word.

The bus made its stop and Baekhyun placed his hands, palms up in front of Jieun.

"What?" She asked, while staring at it. He then made his cute boyish smile in response. Still not knowing what to do, Jieun smacked it lightly as if she was giving him a downwards high-five.

"You still have a lot to learn." Baekhyun clicked his tongue in disappointment and grabbed her hand, dragging her out of the transportation. (ran out of words)

He walked around in random directions and squeeled after noticing that they have arrived at their destination.

"Why'd you bring me to Myeongdong?" She asked.

"A date!" He exclaimed.

"Date? Uh.. No."

He interlocked his fingers with hers and all she did was stare at him emotionless. A few seconds later, Baekhyun's hand felt like it was getting tighter and tighter with the blood flow stopping. He let go and noticed that not only was Jieun suffocating him, but she also dug her nails into his skin.

"What was that for?!" He yelled, rubbing the back of his hand.

"Don't. Touch. Me." She growled.

He took it again, but from the back this time, where she couldn't get the chance to harm him with her fingers.

"Don't complain. This is only step one. Let's go." They went into the large crowd with Baekhyun heading somewhere else. Jieun used up all her energy to put down her weight to the ground, so he would stop moving after her food instincts got crazy. Her stomach growled like a wildebeest and pointed in front of a restaurant, under the name of Gogung. She pulled him i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter