Day 1

♡ Dating Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey.. Jieun?" He said, confused

She grabbed his arm and pinned him against the wall.

"Byun Baekhyun...

Teach me how to date."

 

February 1, 2013 - Friday

Baekhyun turned his head to the side and shut his eyes closed, expecting to get beaten by a girl he just met. "I..I'll c..call the p..olice!"

"Wait, what?"

Jieun gritted her teeth and scrunched her nose. "Look, I'm not going to repeat it again." She took a hold of the collar of his shirt and shot him a death glare.

He gently removed her hands and pushed them away, just to make sure he wouldn't get hurt. "Look, if this is your way of asking me out, then.."

"Don't even think about it that far. I have no single interest in you." She shuddered at the thought of it.

"If I say yes.." Baekhyun squinted one of his eyes. "What do I get out of it?"

Jieun scratched her chin and put her hands together after getting an idea. "Ah! I'll do your homework until the semester ends if you help me for 62 days." She smiled.

"2 WHOLE MONTHS?!" Baekhyun gasped. "I have a life too, you know!" He pointed out.

"Don't bring up Math into this! But, now that I think about it, I'm not so giddy about hanging out with you either." She mumbled that last sentence, while patting her stomach.

Baekhyun scoffed. "What's that supposed to mean?! Miss KULL, you're really.."

Jieun interrupted what he was saying and cupped his face with her baby-like hands. "MISS KULL?! IS THAT SUPPOSED TO OFFEND ME BECAUSE I.SPELLED.THAT.CORRE-"

"Good morning Miss Lee and Mr. Byun." The principal walked by, ruining the disturbing moment

She immediately let go of the man she was about to kill and rubbed her elbows. "So, 1 month?" She bit her bottom lip.

Baekhyun held his pinky out in front of her. "Sounds good to me."

Jieun just stood there, confused on what to do. "What the heck are you doing?" She asked.

"Pinky swear." He blinked two times.

"You're even more childish than I thought." She ridiculed.

"Back at you."

Jieun's eyes widened after hearing that. "What'd you say?"

"I said, give me your contact information."

She got something out of her pocket and nabbed Baekhyun's arm. She rolled up his sleeves and started writing. Baekhyun looked down at what she was doing. "Is that permanent ink?!"

Jieun nodded in reply after finishing with the last .

"Well, that's rude! We've only met for like 5 minutes and you're already poisoning me." He took the pen from her hands and mimciked her actions, seen as two people exhanging numbers from someone else's point of view.

"Dude, what the hec.."

*RRIINNNGGG*

He let go of her and returned the marker. "Don't erase that." He threatened her, walking away backwards.

Jieun rolled her eyes, "Please, it's not like I have a choice."

"Exactly." He replied from afar.

 

Day 1 - February 2, 2013 - Saturday

 

***Text Message***

 

  From: Tutor Bacon

 

Come to the library for Day 1's lesson.

Don't be late, or else I'm leaving. Kay?

You have until 2:30 to get here. It's 2:17

right now and you have 13 minutes left in

case you can't do basic Math.

 

2:39 p.m

Baekhyun checked his watch. "When is this girl coming?!" He stabbed a hole on the yogurt drink with a straw that he bought from a near-by store. The bells on the door jingled, meaning that someone has came in the building. 

He got up from his chair and started clapping, "Right on time, Jieun. You know I actually thought that you'd be la.."

"SSSSHHHHH!!! This is a public library kid!" The old lady said, while going behind the check-out desk. Baekhyun bowed and sat back down on his seat.

*Are you kidding me?!!? She's not even here yet?* He clenched his fist on the table and then took out his phone. He quickly dialed the seven numbers and tapped the call button.

 

*Ring Ring*

Jieun slouched from her bed and groaned. She grabbed her cheap phone from her nightstand and placed it against her ear.

"What." She spoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter