Charming

♡ Dating Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun slurped up the remainders of the soup from the Ramyun. She her lips in delight and placed the bowl down on the table, producing a slight thud.

She waved her hands up in the air and cackled, "Ajumma, one more dish over here!"

The middle-aged woman grabbed the basin, which was about the size of a human's head, with one hand like a professional and placed another in front of her.

"Are you sure, Jieun? This is the fifth one that you've had today." She worriedly scratched her arm.

Jieun nodded her head in response with a huge grin attached to her face, showing her average-uneven teeth. "Of course~ I bet that I can even eat an entire elephant if you gave me one!" She winked

"Tch, and you wonder why you don't have a boyfriend." The lady stared at the girl, who's hand was ravenously gripping on the metal chopsticks.

Jieun started to pout. "Ajumoni, don't be like this. You just can't admit that I have my charms. Also, I saw on Facebook that Daehyun likes girls who can easily fit in with him." She burped.

"Fit in, dear. As in comfortably hang out with him. AS IN, not technically being a complete tomboy. If he dates you, the only thing on his mind would be thoughts of himself dating a guy.

"Conclusion-wise, I don't believe being clumsy, unhygenic, and having the ability to beat others of the opposite gender at everything would actually make him swoon." She clicked her tongue, while cleaning dirty plates and wiping a drop of sweat from her forehead with a cold towel.

This ajumma, according to Jieun, is her gateway or bridge to Daehyun's heart, due to the fact that she's his aunt. Every weekday morning, going to her little business of a restaurant, Jieun has always been seeking and waiting for the ajumma's nephew to stop by. 30% of the time, her needs are achieved, satisfied by a simple "Hi." provided by the thief of her heart.

"Well, I'm a one of a kind. Boys like girls who are different, am I not right?" Jieun mumbled with stuffed with noodles and soup leaking down her chin, back into the bowl.

The ajumma started to chuckle. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say Miss Lee~ I'm just worried that you'll go walking around the street reproducing little baby Jieuns and taking over the world." She joked around.

Jieun placed her eating utensils down and wiped with her left sleeve, although a whole stack of napkins were right in front of her eyes waiting to be used.

"Hardeeharharr, very funny, but it's a free country and I can act the way I want or reproduce as many baby Jieuns as I wish, auntie~" She took out her wallet and placed ₩35,000 right on top of the bill. She swung her backpack over her shoulder and her feet made its way to the door.

"Ajumma, keep the change, okay?" Jieun smiled.

"You already finished? That took you like 2 seconds!" The lady responded.

Once she stepped out of the restaurant, she stretched her arms up and patted her full stomach. Jieun whistled a tune and walked to the direction of her school. She checked her watched, noticing she would make it just in time for class. To her, that's 10 minutes after the first bell rings, but you know, she has her conclusions and you have yours.

Feeling a weird vibe behind her, she continued to fasten her pace just a little to at least, to minimize the chances of trouble. A hand was felt landing on her shoulder, causing her to take a small glance behind, and realize that it was someone she didn't know, suspiciously wearing a black hoodie out in the weather of South Korea.

*How obvious can this dude be?* Jieun facepalmed in her head.

He then started to speak. "Hey little boy, got any cash on y.."

*BOY?!?*

The next thing that the stranger knew was being flipped over by a kid only half his size. Jieun stared at the man on the ground and shrugged her shoulders. "Mian." (Sorry)

The person tried to get up, but Jieun placed her foot on his chest, causing his whole body to go down at all once.

"Have a nice day, grandpa. Good luck escaping from the police. Trust me, I've been in that situation before and it definitely was not a piece of cake." She whispered that last part.

 

***Incoming Call***

 

  Caller ID: Young Mi


Young Mi is Jieun's neighbor, friend, and classmate. She too, gets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter