Day 2

♡ Dating Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

February 2, 2013 - Saturday

"Wait." Baekhyun said out loud. She turned around and he was getting something out of his jacket pocket. He handed her a piece of paper, reading Homework at the top.

"Day 2, tomorrow."

 

 

Jieun twisted the knob of her bedroom door and plopped onto her bed with the piece of paper right next her. She raised it up to the same level of her eyes, followed by something landing on her face. It was the photo Baekhyun took earlier when he 'surprise attacked; her with a Polaroid. 

On the back was written, Day 1 and a giant check mark under it. She got up, heading towards her desk, turning the lamp on, and smacking both of the items from her hand onto the flat surface. Jieun placed her fist over and started snickering, staring at the homework.   "Baekhyun, you really are stupid. I didn't even know that you would forget that I'm Lee Jieun, the girl who has one of the lowest grades in class." She stared at the picture, using her finger nail to tap on his face.   "Oh well~ but don't come crying to me when Mrs. Ahn hands you your grade for the semester." She sat down and got to work.    

February 3, 2013 - Sunday - 12:37 pm

 

***Text Message***             From: Tutor Bacon  

 

Oh Juliet, where arth thou Juliet? Let down your hair before I break-eth your window with a fat pebble.    

 

Jieun's attention was caught by the buzzing of an object in her pocket. 

She read the message and swept the floor at the same time, scoffing afterwards while replying with her right hand since the broom was grasped by the other. 

 

***Text Message***           From: Miss Kull   Busy today. Have to babysit Hae Won and clean the house.   ...   P.S. I think you're mixing up your stories.   P.S.S. My name is Jieun, not Juliet.   P.S.S.S. Idiot..    

 

The boy rolled his eyes in annoyance as a response to the message, since he spent 30 minutes figuring out a way to casually jump over a wooden fence just to get near her bedroom window.

  "Now how am I going to get ou..   Oh yeah, there's a door."    He walked to the front side of the house and placed his finger over the doorbell. Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter