Two .

Just Pretend

 

=Yurin=
 
I groaned at the sound of a really loud ringing. I cracked open my eyes slightly and dug around for my phone before ending the call. I didn’t even need to look at the caller ID when this specific ringer ID goes off. I lifted my head and realized that the room I was in was not mines, then I remembered spending the night at Hoseok’s  house, to which I abruptly sat up and looked around me. I let out a sigh of relief and looked around the room, finding him at his desk with his head lying on top of a notebook.
 
I giggled quietly and went over to place a small blanket on him. His clock read 7:15 am and I inwardly groaned when my phone once again rang. I fumbled with the phone in my hands until I finally held it right and ignored the call. Turning around to see if the call had woken Hoseok up, I threw the phone on the floor. Turns out, he woke up slightly. He was now sitting up with a sleepy expression and I laughed. “Aw, look at your face. It’s still really early so go back to sleep.” He slowly nodded and proceeded to laying his head back down on the table but I stopped him. “Yah, if you’re going to sleep, do it on your bed!”
 
I pulled him from out of the chair and led him to the bed where he simply fell onto and pulled up the blanket himself, falling asleep right away. I chuckled as the same familiar ringing echoed through the room. Hoseok jumped a little bit in bed and I cursed under my breath. Picking up the phone from the floor, I answered it. “What is it Youngsoo?”
 
Youngsoo whined about me not being home. “I came over and your parents told me that you weren’t home all night. I thought something happened to you!”
 
“I’m fine..” I sighed. “I stayed the night-”
 
“At that Hoseok guy’s house?!” He screeched. “He didn’t do anything did he?!”
 
I closed my eyes in frustration. “No, he didn’t. He wouldn’t. Why would you even say that?”
 
“Yurin, he’s a guy. Why wouldn’t I say that?” I heard him let out an aggravated sigh.
 
“You don’t even know him that well, so don’t assume things as such. I’m hanging up now. Goodbye.” I hung up and threw the phone in my bag after turning the volume off.
 
I looked up to find Hoseok sitting up and rubbing his eyes. “What happened?”
 
I shook my head and smiled. “He’s crazy. And go back to sleep. It’s only 7:30. Sleeping on the chair must really not have been comfortable.” I chuckled.
 
He yawned, stretched his arms upwards. “I’m not tired anymore, thanks to that.” He motioned at my phone. “Would you mind giving me that notebook right there?” He pointed to his desk, letting out another yawn.
 
I looked around and told him, “Not tired my .” I mumbled, picking up the notebook he wanted. “Lyrics?” I asked while handing it to him.
 
He nodded. “I’m thinking about rapping for the showcase.”
 
“Of course.” I chuckled. “Anyways, move over. It’s still early and I’m still tired.”
 
“Eh?? With me on the bed?”
 
I shrugged. “Would you rather sit on the chair that you’ve been sitting on for hours? I don’t mind, anyways.” I shoved him to the side of the bed and lay down. “Good night, Hoseokkie.”
 
“Yurin-ah, it’s morning.”
 
“Shut up, you just ruined it.”
 
=Hoseok=
 
Jimin and Jeongguk had planned on skipping practice for the day and invited Yurin and I to hang out. Yurin and I were walking to our hangout site when she suddenly held my hand and intertwined our fingers.
 
“W-what are you doing?” I stuttered when she also hugged my arm.
 
She frowned. “Look, I know this is weird but lord please help me, Youngsoo is up ahead. He already suspects that our relationship is a fake.”
 
I chuckled. “Well, it kinda is.” She hit my arm and pouted. “Okay, okay, I get it.”
 
“Yurin, hi!” Youngsoo called out, waving. He simply nodded a hello at me. “Hoseok.” I nodded a ‘hello’ back and he turned to Yurin. “Are you going somewhere? Hanna hang out?”
 
My mouth hung open. Is he serious? Does he not see me right here? I moved my arm from her grasp and wrapped it around her waist awkwardly. “We were going to meet up with our friends so-”
 
He gave me a look before saying, “I’m sorry, I thought I was talking to Yurin.”
 
My grip on her became stronger as I tried not to be so angry and felt her grab onto the back of my shirt. “I’m sorry but like he said, we were going to meet up with some friends so if-”
 
“Can I come too?” Youngsoo suddenly said, cutting her off.
 
Yurin and I both looked at each other and I sighed. “Uh, sure.”
 
As soon as the words escaped from my lips, she pinched my back rather hard. I tried not to show any signs of pain and kept on my poker face. The three of us made our way to what was just our’s and our friends’ hangout spot. Yurin’s head fell on my shoulder and from my view of her face, she was clearly annoyed. Who wouldn’t be when the guy who basically tagged along from nowhere cannot shut up.
 
Jimin and Jeongguk waved us over with a confused look. ‘I’ll tell you later,’ I mouthed. They nodded and smiled at Youngsoo, introducing themselves. Youngsoo furrowed his eyebrows and faced Yurin. “You hang out with a lot of guys.” He simply stated.
 
Yurin gripped the back of my shirt harder and let out a harsh sigh. “Let’s go.”
 
The atmosphere was becoming more and more awkward as we all made our way to the shopping center because 1) Youngsoo seriously would not stop running his mouth, 2) Jimin and Jeongguk, because they weren’t notified about Yurin and I’s situation, were really weirded out by how close we were, or rather, what we were doing, and 3) so much for our plan to just hang out…as the four of us. Before we knew it, Youngsoo’s mom had called and demanded that he come home. I let out a sigh of relief and immediately let go of Yurin. Jimin and Jeongguk began firing questions and complaining at us. So the two of us answered them truthfully. What’s there to hide?
 
“That was ridiculous. He just ruined our time to hang out.” Jeongguk shouted, throwing his arms in the air.
 
Yurin laughed. “Next time, Hoseok here won’t say yes if that guy asks.” She said, playfully glaring at me.
 
I grinned and put my hands up in defense. “Sorry!”
 

Yay! Second chapter is up~

Also, if you guys ever notice the weird personality change of Yurin then I apologize. I swear, for some god-forsaken reason, my OC characters always go through this. It's like one update she's a bubbly girl and the next update she's cold as ice. I do apologize ㅠㅠ

(This chapter has not been edited)