OMG! IT'S HIM!

Life as an idol

The next day...

Your POV:

    "Seo Ri ah....It's time for you to wake up. Didn't you say you have a very important meeting today?It's already past 7am." "BWOH?! MOM,WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER??NOW I AM LATE!!!" I shot up on my bed and grabbed some simple and casual clothes and dashed for the bathroom. Damn....First day and I am already late. What a "lovely" day.I took all my belongings and dashed to my front door. "Seo ri,aren't you going to......" My mom talked but the last part were muffled. " Nevermind mom,I am not hungry at all. Call you when I am coming back home. BYE!!" I shouted back to mom from the outdooor. Brrrrr...It is freaking cold right know,if I have known I should wear a warmer clothing. I flagged down a taxi and told him the address.

Baekhyun's POV: 

     What is taking that girl that long? We've waited for almost half an hour,where is she?"Hahahah!Her first day and she's already late What a stubborn girl." I thought to myself." Guys,why don't we practice our choreo while we wait for the last girl to come?" I asked and everyone nodded in agreement. Soon,our members got ready and started our practice with the other 4 girls staring at us with awe.

Your POV:

     "Please drive faster. Palli(faster)!" I told the taxi driver. " But miss,this is the fastest I could go. Sorry." The taxi driver said in reply. I too a quick glance at my watch. SHOOT!It is past one hour already?! I am super late now! Hope they are still there waiting...

After a few more minute....

Your POV:

      Finally,this is it! I rushed to the main entrance and was greeted by a friendly-looking security guard as he guided me to a practice room. Wait....Why are the other 4 members not here yet. Oh yah,because I am 1 hour late.....As I got closer to the practice room ,I could hear EXO's song " Wolf" blasting. Seolma( don't tell me) is EXO ? I said at the same time as I opened the practice room's door wide! It was silence for a while and everyone in the room was staring at me like I was some kind of alien. Awkward..... I bowed 90 degree and greeted everyone " Annyeonhasaeyo~ I am Yoon Seo Ri iminda. So sorry that I'm late!" I looked up and saw everyone staring aimlessly at me. Awkward again...I smiled shyly at the exo members and was hugged( or should I say squashed) by my group members as we laughed as we talked about my funny intro. What nice friends to have. 

Baekhyun's POV: 

      Hahaha!The girl is so funny. From what I heard her name is Yoon Seo Ri right? What a nice name. She have such pretty and innocent face. I think I should just forgive her. How can people get angry if they see her face? Kyaa,so cute~ Dude seriously, What is happening to me?

Luhan's POV:

       She look so familiar to me. Yoon Seo ri,Seo Ri.... Wait ,don't tell me she is Riri from my childhood?! " Riri,is that you?" I shouted to the girl who was so called Seo Ri.

Your POV: 

       " Yea?" I shouted back in reply. Wait.....Riri? Only Luhan oppa can call me that. That voice sound so familiar. It can't be Luhan oppa,he said that he was accepted by an entertainment company. Wait,wait.....Oh yah,this IS an entertainment company and we ARE at Seoul. It all make sense now." Luhan oppa?!" I said at the same time as I whipped my head around. I was at the brink of tears when i saw the SAME friendly Luhan oppa and his SAME smile. It is really him....OMG!IT'S HIM!

Bekhyun's POV:

        I turned my head around as I heard a girl called Luhan hyung Luhan oppa.Hmph...She must be a total fangirl. I was even more shocked when I saw her running towards Luhan hyung and hugged him. What does she thinks she's doing?Fangirling?Well,who cares?!

Luhan's POV: 

         It's really her ,I missed her so much. She's a grown up now,how cute!I felt my heart thumping when she hugged me. What is happing to me?Could this be what they called love? Neh....I think because I missed her so much. " Just hug her back ,nothing will happen right,since we were such close friends during childhood" I thought to myself as I hug her back.

Baekhyun's POV:

           Seriously,who is she to Luhan hyung? Some sort of ex girlfriend or what?

 

Hi,hi. So how's the story? Hope you like it! If you do please do subscribe and comment!Bye Bye~