Our dorm!!!

Life as an idol

So hi again!!! Second update of the day! ENJOY!


Your POV

When we were chatting and the other EXO members were doing their own stuff, the door of the practice room suddenly opened revealing a lady that's in her mid-20.. She seems to be approaching us... Everyone was staring at her as she make her way to us.

"Girls, I will be your manager from now on. You can call me Lina unnie~ Nice to meet you girls! This is your dorm address please go back to the dorm early today to unpack your things.We already informed the staffs to pick up your luggages from your respective houses so don't worry about bringing it on your own ! Don't forget there's training tomorrow here at 6am sharp. Don't be late!" She handed us a piece of paper that had our dorm address written on it. After that being said, our manager or what we call her, Lina unnie, walked out of the room.

She seems friendly and approachable :) I looked at the clock on the wall.. It's 2.45 pm right now ~ *stomach grumbles* OOPS! My members looked at me and laugh.. Well, that's embarrassing! I grinned shyly and bowed my head down " Sorry, I haven't eaten my lunch yet.." I said softly ~

"Aigoo! Look at our maknae! She's already STARVING! Let's go eat lunch shall we?" Ri Eun unnie asked and we all nodded in agreement.. We all stood up, ready to leave when..


Luhan's POV

I saw Riri getting up so I asked "Umm... Seo Ri? Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to go eat lunch. Do you guys want to come?" Seo Ri asked. I looked at Suho and he nodded

"Sure! We haven't eaten ours yet too. Let's go everybody!" I said to the members and we are all ready to leave. Don't forget our disguises ~ We all decided to head down to the restaurant across the street to have our lunch and Suho said that he'll treat us for today! YEAH! I walked side by side with Seo Ri ~ Seeing her shivering a little due to the coldness, I took out my skarf and put it around her neck.. She turned around and looked at me... She whispered a small thanks and smiled :) Cute ~


Baekhyun's POV

When I came back from the restroom, I saw everyone walking out of the practice room. Wondering why, I went up to Chanyeol. "Chanyeol, where is everyone going?" I asked.

"Oh hyung, you're back! We're going to the restaurant across the street to eat lunch. Disguise yourself hyung! I don't want you being kidnap by fangirls. Hahaha!' Chanyeol laughed. Seriously Chanyeol?! I took out my glasses that I used to disguised myself with and I put on my hoodie.

While walking, I saw Seo Ri shivering a little.. I was going to go up to her and offer her my jacket but DAMN IT! Luhan hyung was first... Oh Seo Ri.. Why do I feel like the urge to protect you?

"Hyung? Hello? Are in there?" Chanyeol knocked me on my head. " Oww! That hurt! Why did you do that for?!" Chanyeol shrugged and walk in front, joining Sehun and the others, leaving me behind... "YAH!" I shouted. I rubbed the place where Chanyeol knocked and continued walking, trying to catch up with the others ~


After a delicious meal ~ Of course Suho paid~ Kekeke! He's rich anyways ~


Your POV

After thanking Suho oppa for the delicious meal, we went back to SM building and walked back to our practice room. The journey back was fun and enjoyable. We were all having a great time chatting and laughing with each other while the others are just having a private chat among themselves. Luhan oppa and I were laughing along with each other after listening to Chanyeol oppa's jokes. I have to call everyone here oppa and unnie coz I'm the youngest among them :)

When we were back to the practice room, it was already about 4pm and since today was our first day in SM company, it was our free day and the company wanted EXO to accompany us~ Isn't that great?! We spent the next few hours playing games and having fun fooling around with each other ~

The vocal lines of EXO (Luhan,Chen,Baekhyun and D.O oppa) were trying to see who can reach the highest notes and our ear drums almost burst... Kekeke~ The vocal line was daebakk!

After that was the dancing line.. Kai, Sehun and Lay oppa were asked to do a dance battle with each other.. FREESTYLE! They were all so handsome when they were dancing and when the music ended, Kai oppa send me a wink.. Ewww.. Remember? I dislike flirts ~ But Kai oppa doesn't over-do it so I'm okay with that ~

Next up were the rapper line! Kris, Tao and Chanyeol oppa went up and each did a freestyle rapping ~ Wah~ They were all so good in rapping!

(The next few lines would be in green when they speak english)
 

"Did I do good?" Kris asked.

"You did! It was amazing ~ Next time rap in Chinese! And I think we should stop using English coz other people are staring at us.. Right Ae Ri unnie?"

"Well yes.. They are staring at both of you.. And don't give that shocked face Kris oppa. I studied abroad at Canada so English is no big deal ~" Ae Ri gave a shrug and turned around.

Looking at the clock, it was alredy 6pm+ ! We need to get going to our dorm~ " Unnie ~ I think we should get going.. It's already 6.15 pm, we still need to unpack our things at the dorm." I said to Ri Eun unnie.

"Oh okay! We better get going!" Ri Eun said to the other members.

" We'll be going now! Bye guys! Thank you for today! See you guys tomorrow?" I said. The EXO members all nodded and said their goodbye and Luhan oppa came to give me a hug. "I'll miss you~" Luhan oppa whispered. I gave a punch on his shoulder trying to hide my already-blushing face.


No one's POV

Seo Ri and her members arrived at their dorm around 7pm because they couldn't find their way to the dorm and had to asked for help. But luckily, they arrived there safe and sound.They entered the dorm and was surprised to see that the basic furnitures were already there and there was a simple but yet big kitchen.

 Ri Eun cooked them some Ramen for their dinner and fried them some eggs. They were all happily chatting among themselves and decided to quickly finish their meal and start unpacking. There were three rooms in the dorm, two for the members and one for their manager, Lina.Seo Ri was assigned with Tanya while the others (Ae Ri,Ri Eun and Zayli) were assigned together.

They all started to unpack their things and got ready to sleep. There are two bathrooms in the dorm so they took turns to bath. After bathing, they prepared their things for tomorrow's practice and went to bed.. Everyone was fast asleep...

Meanwhile......


Baekhyun's POV

After the girls had left, there was basically nothing to do so we decided to call it a day and go back to the dorm. After we ate a yummy dinner cooked by D.O , we took turns to bath and we all went back to our rooms to sleep...

The things that happened today replayed in my mind ~

Seo Ri...Seo Ri... Seo Ri... Will I still meet her tomorrow?


So how was this chapter? Sorry for the lame update! I'll probably be updating another one sooner or later ~ So please do remember to subscribe and comment! Bye guys!