Getting to know my own members!

Life as an idol

Hey guys!It's been a long time since I have updated my story... I know I know... I really wanted to update my story but I always can't find time to log into my computer and my stupid phone doesn't work ~ So.... ENJOY?


Your POV

Okay! Now that I know all of EXO's name, I need to know if they're older or younger than me! That would be fun! (^_^)After an awkward silence, I cleared my throat... "Nice to meet you guys! I guess after your introduction, it's our turn now, right?" Immediately after I asked that, everyone nodded.

Okay...Seo Ri calm down... It's just an introduction nothing to be afraid of.. Calm down calm down. Luhan oppa patted my shoulder and gave me a reassuring squeeze ~ Okay, SEO RI HWAITING!

"Shall I start first?" I asked. Everyone stopped what they're doing and turned their attention to me... I put on my brightest smile and hoped that everything will go well ~

" Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yoon Seo Ri ~ I'm 20 this year. Please take care of me~" Phew! That went well ~

After that , my other members started to introduce themselves...

"Annyeonghaseyo ~ My name is Ae Ri! I'm 21 this year! Nice to meet you guys ~" Woah! She's excited ~ She's my unnie! But she seems to look younger than me...

"Anyeongahseyo~ I'm Tanya! I'm the same age as Seo Ri, 20!" So her name is Tanya~ She's really active huh? Her name sounds familiar though.. Did I see her before?

"Annyeonghaseyo~ My name is called Ri Eun. I came from China so please pardon my Korean.. Hehe. And I'm 22 this year, turning 23 after another week (^_^)" Another unnie?! YEAH!

So there's one last member left... She seems to be listening on her Ipod. I waved my hand in front of her.. "Hello?"I called out. After no response from her, I pat her sholder ~ Oh! She noticed it now...

" OMG! I'm so sorry... Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Zayli and I'm 20 ~" Zayli~ Nice name! She seems interesting!

When I was smiling to myself, I felt someone staring at me .. I turned my head around but.... EY?! No one's watching.. Am I dreaming?!


Baekhyun's POV

OMG! I almost got caught ~ Stupid Baekhyun what are you doing?! Never EVER do that again... What is happening to me seriously?!  Seo Ri look so cute while she is smiling.... Okay! WTH is hapenning to me today?! I need to go to the toilet right now and I need to go back to my senses ~ Right.. I'm just tired that's all..

" Guys! I'll be gone for a while. Will be back real quick!" I said and my other members just gave me a quick nod..

But what Baekhyun didn't know was that someone was observing him the whole time...


Luhan's POV

Something's wrong with Baekhyun today.. He keeps mumbling to himself and keep daydreaming..What's wrong with him?But one thing that get on my nerve is how Baekhyun keeps on staring at Riri ~ Seriously! Whats' up with him?!


Your POV

So after my members' introduction, we gathered in a circle and talked about ourselves...

I found out that I was the maknae of the group and that we need to come up with a group name sooner or later ~ I also found out that Ri Eun unnie is the oldest of the group and she came from China! I missed that place :) BTW, I haven't told you yet right? I met Luhan oppa in China when I was little when my parents went there for a business trip and we stayed there for quite a long time and I didn't get to see Luhan oppa for years because he came to Korea ~

I also found out that Tanya and I attend the same school together~ And Ae Ri unnie went overboard studies at Canada so her english was very fluent like me~ Kekeke ~ Zayli unnie also told us that she loves skateboarding and she even composes her own song! Wah~ All my members are so talented. I wish we all will have a great time together!


Sorry for the lame update! I'm so sorry.. T^T So how was the chapter? Do remember to subscribe and comment!!!