Getting to know EXO (EXO-M)

Life as an idol

So I know you guys have been waiting for my update... I've been busy with my studies nowadays and I didn't have the time to update. Please forgive me ~ But here it is! Maybe I'll update another chapter later or tomorrow. But for now, ENJOY!!!^_^


Your POV

I am so so so SOO happy that I could meet Lulu oppa again... I miss him soo much... Tears started streaming down my face uncontrollably as I hugged him tighter...

"Riri, why are you crying? Are you okay?" Luhan oppa looked into my eyes as he ask me. "Neh oppa, I'm okay... It's just that I was too happy to see you after so many years. I really missed you~ Don't leave me again okay?" I asked him while I hug him again. Luhan oppa nodded his head and my cheek gently and hug me back.

Finally, I found my Lulu oppa~ I'll never be alone again... Right papa and mama? I miss you guys...


Luhan's POV

I hugged Riri as she cried in my arms... She's still beautiful like before but MORE beautiful now :) Trust me Riri, I promise I'll never leave you alone again... I'll protect you no matter what. I let go once she started calming down and wiped off her tears using my thumb. She gave me a warm smile and her smile immediately melted my heart. I love you so much, but I can't tell you... Why?


Meanwhile......

Baekhyun's POV

I clenched my fists as I watch the 'couple' and their love dovey actions. I was fuming with anger. Why? Well, I also don't know... I just do not like seeing Seo Ri so close to Luhan hyung. Who is she to him??? Luhan hyung doesn't even let anyone hug him even his favourite dongsaeng, Sehun. But why her? WHY?! The curiosity is killing me.

"Dude! Calm down.. R u trying to stare into someone's soul or what? You're creepy." Chanyeol asked me. "What? I can't admire how pretty the air is?" I answered sarcastically.


No one's POV

After Seo Ri had calmed down, everyone in the practice room sat down in a big circle. Seo Ri was seating in between Luhan and Baekhyun. Seo Ri was resting her head on Luhan's shoulder. Meanwhile, Baekhyun was admiring Seo Ri from the side and was distracted when Kris cleared his throat.Everone turned their heads to the direction where Kris was seating at.

"So... Apparently, we (EXO) haven't introduce ourselves yet... So let's start with EXO-M!" Kris said.

Seo Ri's group memebers squealed when Kris started to talk. Actually, all of Seo Ri's group members are die-hard fans of EXO so they already know all of the EXO member's name.


Your POV

I heard my group members squeal. Talking about my group members, I don't know them yet. Maybe I'll ask them after EXO introduce themselves. I can't wait for Lulu oppa's introduction... Kekeke ^_^

"Annyeonhaseyo. My name is Kris. No need to know the others stuff" A tall and handsome guy said with no expression, AT ALL. My first impression of him: Scary ~ I would not approach him later, he looks scary ~

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am the romantic Kungfu Panda, Tao!" A guy that resembled a panda said. Hehe ^^ Cute~

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am the healing unicorn Lay. Dancing Machine of EXO-M!" A guy with dimples said. OMG!!! HIS DIMPLE-SMILE IS SOOO KYEOPTA!!! I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS!]

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am the trolling orange Chen. In charge of vocals." Woah! He's in charge of the vocals. His voice is so sweet but not as sweet as my Lulu oppa's! hehe ^_^

"Annyeonhaseyo. I am Baozi Xiumin!"A guy said while he puffed up his cheek like a bun. Ah.... So he is the Baozi everyone was talking about just now.

Finally, it's Luhan oppa's turn now. Hwaiting oppa!

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I am the deer Luhan~" Luhan oppa said as he smile sweetly. HUH?! Just like that?! That's lame. -.-

I punched Lulu oppa's hand lightly, trying to grab his attention. "Yes Riri? What do you want?" Luhan oppa asked. " Yah oppa! Why is your introduction so short? That's lame..." I whispered into Luhan oppa's ears. He smiled and ruffled my hair. What?! He didn't answer my question. I thought as I pouted.


But what Seo Ri didn't notice was that someone was staring at her all the time, fuming in anger when he saw her with Luhan......


Do you guys know who is it?

So how was the chapter? I'm so sorry that I can't finish with the introduction... I'll continue with EXO-K's introduction in the next chapter.

Thank you to all my lovely subscribers! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3<3<3

Also, don't forget to COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!