I AM GOING TO BE FAMOUS!

Life as an idol

       Your POV:

I AM SO EXCITED RITE NOW!Oh,you ask me why? BECOZ I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO AN ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY! Oh,I am so sorry . Did i burst your eardrums? Sorry... "Darling,please don't scream." " Sorry mom! " I shouted back at  my mom.Wah...Too much excitement for one day,lets get some sleep.

       Meanwhile...

       No one's POV: 

"Guys,quiet down please. We're in the metting room." "Sorry manager hyung" The guys chorused. "So,why are we here hyung?" Suddenly,the manager of the company came in by the front door and everyone in the room stood up and bowed 90 degree. "Please take a seat"The manager of the company said. "Our company is going to release a girl group. You guys will meet them early in the morning ,so dress well." With that,the manager stood up and left the room. "Like finally!Our company releases a girl group. So let's dress well for tomorrow and let's go back to our dorm!" One of the guy with panda eyes said.

       Baekhyun and Luhan's POV:

I wonder if they are pretty girls in the group...Well,who cares? I am not interested. Yawn...

 

Hey guys!This is a short chappie~ This is something like an introduction to the story. This is my first story,so I am really story if there are any mistakes. Please forgive me. Well,I need to go! Bye, PEACE OUT!