Chapter 34

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey babe." Jiyong said hugging his wife. It was the next day and the two of them are still tucked in at their hotel bed with Dara's head lying on Jiyong's arms.

 

"Hmmm?" Dara said not opening her eys.

 

"What are you doing when we get back?" 

 

"I have a meeting with a couple of advertisers. Why?" Dara answered still not opening her eyes. She missed this being able to wake up with her husband's arms wrapped around her.

 

"I miss this." Jiyong suddenly said. 

 

"Miss what?" Dara asked opening her eyes and looking up to meet Jiyong's

 

"Waking up beside you. I wish I could do this for the rest of my life. I wish I could always wake up beside you whenever, wherever I am. Your face makes me feel human." Jiyong explained.

 

Dara wondered what her husband meant by that but they heard another banging on the door again. 

 

"WHAT NOW?!?!" Jiyong screamed pissed that their moment was cut off. Both got out of bed and Dara wore her robe while Jiyong opened the door. Daesung, Yongbae and Top walked in immediately panting.

 

"Jiyong, is Seungri here?" Top asked panting. Kiko who was also in her robe entered slowly at the room, Dara came to her aide and the two pregnant woman sat down at the couch.

 

"What? I thought he was with you?" Jiyong asked with a shocked expression.

 

The two guys shook their head while Daesung started calling their manager.

 

"When we slept last night he was sitll in the room. When I woke up today he was no longer there. So I assumed he went to his room, but when the manager was waking us up he peeked at Seungri's room and his luggage was no longer there." His passport was with him last night so I don't know if he's still here in Jakarta or if he went back to Seoul." Yongbae explained.

 

"Ok. let's not panic anymore the front desk said Seungri requested for the hotel service to drop him off at the airport 2 hours ago. I assume he's going back to Seoul." Daesung said waving his phone.

 

"Dara, call CL, warn her. Seungri is still not himself right now." Top told Dara who shook her head in return.

 

"Chaerin's in Singapore for the fashion week." Dara told them. "Ok? So we can all calm down now. Aigoo these boys. Can't you see you're with 2 pregnant women? Kiko, let's have breakfast." 

 

"Uhmmm Sorry Dara, I promised Dae we'd have breakfast together." Kiko declined but smiled nicely at Dara.

 

"Ooooohhh....." Dara and Jiyong teased at the same time. "Arasso, Let's go then Mr. Kwon, let's have breakfast."

 

After breakfast we got ready to go back to Seoul. I was supposed to go to work that day but Jiyong insisted that we spend family time so I had no choice but to cancel all my meetings. We picked up Taehyun at school and headed to the park to do some strolling and picnic. Ah yes. The feeling is surreal. While I sit down on the mat my two boys playing frisbee. I watch as they tumble and fall trying to catch the frisbee. I watch my son laugh and giggle so hard his face was as red as a tomato. After Frisbee my boys went to play with water guns but ended up getting me and Hana getting wet.

 

"Aigoo this boys! Stop that already. You're getting mommy wait and Hana might catch a cold." Dara told the two boys. Laughing their heads of the two boys lied down on the mat letting go of their water guns.

 

Still hyped up Taehyun stood up and jumped up and down. "Mommy can I play at the sandbox? Please? Please?" 

 

Dara laughed as Tae went to her showering her with kisses. "Arasso! Arasso!" Taehyun ran immediately towards the sand box and played with the other kids playing there. Jiyong signalled their bodyguard to stay close with the kid as Tae tends to sneak off from them when they are not looking.

 

"So...." Jiyong said siiting beside his wife and wrapping his arms around her and then giving her a peck on the cheek. "Are you happy?"

 

Dara placed her palm on Jiyong's right cheek and nodded. "I'm always happy when you and the kids are with me." 

 

Jiyong leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the lips. Right at that moment the two didn't care where and who they were. All they cared about was being in the arms of each other. When they parted from their kiss Jiyong looked and smiled at Dara. "I love you mommy."

 

"I love you too." Dara said cupping Jiyong's face with her hands. "You're so adorbale."

 

Jiyong blushed at the compliment which Dara laughed at. "Aigoo... YAH! Daddy what are you in middle school!?!?!?" 

 

"Close your eyes!" Jiyong suddenly instructed Dara to which his wife followed. He then brought out a box and held it in front of his wife. "Ok now open."

 

Dara saw the box and looked at her husband wondering what it was. When she opened it she saw a sparkling chain bracelet with charms. She lifted it up and looked at each of the charms hanging.

 

"Wow, it's so beautfiul daddy" Dara said tears forming on her eyes.

 

"You like it?" Jiyong asked while Dara nodded. "There's a story here. You know how the chains are linked? It symbolizes that wherever we are, whatever we are doing, we are linked you and I. And it will stay like that forever."

 

Dara looked intently at Jiyong and then at her bracelet as her husband explained further. 

 

"This charm that's a shape of a cake represents when I first saw you on my birthday. This car one represents when I was trying to get you in the car and then we were fighting and ended up becoming a couple. This K one represents when we got married and you became a Kwon. This blue gem represents Tae while the pink gem represents Hana. When our next baby comes out you can pick another gem and we can add it their.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter