Chapter 22

Love, Lust, Lies : A diary of a broken wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here I am, locked up in our room, crying as if there will be no tomorrow. I am in so much pain right now babe. Why? Because you chose to break the vow you made when you married me.    Why Jiyong? Why? Was I becoming too boring for you? Are you no longer satisfied with me? Even if it was an accident why didn’t you tell me right away? Why did you choose to keep it from me? Did you think that I wouldn’t understand? Does our 6 years of friendship and 4 years from that being married meant nothing to you?    Did you think about your kids when you did that act? Did you think about Hana? Have you ever thought that some random guy in the future might hurt her the way you are hurting me right now?            What went wrong Jiyong? I kept playing that conversation between the boys and Kiko in my head over and over again. I kept asking myself was that really an accident?  Or was she right? Is there a tiny part of you that like her that’s why she’s confident to flirt with you? Is it possible that you might have feelings for that woman too?    Do you know how much I love you Jiyong? Have you forgotten how I agreed to marry you without any hesitations? How much I trusted you that you won’t dare hurt me? And yet here I am alone, in pain.    I hate myself for trusting you that much. I hate myself for not guarding my walls. I hate myself for letting you and that woman hurt me this much. But I hate myself for still loving you this much even if you’re killing me inside slowly.    How will I ever trust you again? How can I believe a single word that comes out of your mouth again? How can I believe that every action that you do in front of me is sincere? How can we ever go back to what we use to be?    I’m mad that you didn’t control yourself that time. I’m mad that you chose to cover this lie instead of coming out clean. I’m mad at you for allowing that woman ruin what seemed to me as a perfect relationship. I’m mad at you because CL got dragged into this mess. I’m mad at you for making Maknae lie for you. I’m mad at you because I’m making Yongbae lie for me. I’m so mad at you right now and yet you are the only person I want to be with me right now.    I want you to be here and hug me tight. I want you to be here and tell me that it will be alright. I want you to be here and tell me it won’t happen again. I want you to be here and tell me that nothing and no one can ever ruin us. Can you promise that Jiyong? Is that even possible to think of right now? Or am I reaching for the stars already?    I’m so broken right now babe. I wish you could see how much broken I am, so that you’ll never forgive yourself for causing me so much pain. The pain is excruciating Jiyong to the point that I just want to die. What’s worse is I can’t even tell you because I’m so ing scared that if I will… I’d lose you.    “Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dara screamed throwing everything that is on her dresser. “I hate you!!!!!!!! I ing hate you!!!!!!!!!!”     at the YG Building…. 
This is your entire fault. You just had to get drunk that night and someone else aside from your wife. How could I possibly hurt my wife like this? And CL, poor Chaerin getting dragged into this chaos! I’m hurting even my member.  Jiyong was at YG’s gym all by himself boxing.

Are you happy now Jiyong? You’re lying to everybody, to your wife, your kids, your friends, just for that one mistake! You’re a coward. He suddenly stopped beating up the punching bag and stared at the mirror. 

“DID YOU HEAR ME? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong said punching the mirror a few times hurting his self and when he couldn’t break the glass he grabbed a dumb bell nearby and threw it towards the mirror making it crash into pieces. 

“WHAT THE?” their private trainer who just entered the gym with Yongbae saw Jiyong lying on the floor with the shattered glass scattered around. 

“Jiyong-ah! What the do you think you’re doing?” Yongbae asked him pulling his friend to stand up, grabbed his shirt and shook him a few times. 

Jiyong, realizing what he just did snapped back to reality and looked at Yongbae and then their trainer. “Biyane… I… was working out… and I suddenly felt some pain in my chest… I dropped the weights and it flew to the mirror.” He lied. 

Of course their trainer didn’t buy it but it wasn’t like him to be nosy with their lives. He took out the first aid kit and started applying it on Jiyong’s hand while Yongbae started cleaning up the shattered glass. After placing a bandage on Jiyong’s hand he left Yongbae and Jiyong so that the two could talk. 

“What the hell has gotten into you Jiyong!?!” Yongbae asked raising an eyebrow at him. 

“I… Yongbae… How will I ever get out of this mess?” Jiyong said burying his face on his palms. 

Yongbae sat beside him and patted him on the back. “I don’t know man, to be honest; I’m confused with what’s happening also.” 

“Seungri, he was just trying to help me like a loyal friend that he is but then now, even Chaerin, got dragged into this without her knowing.” Jiyong said who was now starting to sob. “This is all because I ing got drunk and lost control that night and now I’m such a coward to even face my wife and tell her.” 
  
Yongb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter