What If?

Marry You For Revenge

Nami got up early to pack her food and Chanyeol's for school. 

Yuna walk down to the kitchen knowing that no one is awake besides the two only. 

"Packing food for school?" Yuna asked leaning on the table. Nami glance at her and look back to her food. "Yes." She answer shortly.

"So what do you think about your fiance?" Yuna decided to bring up the topic.

"Why do you want to know?" Nami asked oddly.

"You do know you have to like him in order to live with him forever." Nami smile. "I like him, he seems like a great guy."

"Why would you want to know about Nami's fiance hrmmm? Mother in law?"  Chanyeol walk in with a smirked. :Are you planning to change your mind after seeing how handsome Nami's fiance is?" Chanyeol smirked receiving a glared from Yuna.

"Of course not, I got your father already, why would I be looking at other guys?" Nami shook her head and walk to their bags slipping in their lunch.

"My father may have money but he doesn't have the looks, and young girls like you crave both money and looks, I can see it right through you." Chanyeol spat and Yuna gripped her hands tightly.

"Respect me as your mother!" Yuna hissed but Chanyeol shook his finger. 

"Ahh, nope, did you forget that Chanyeol is older than you?" Chanyeol chuckle as he wink and walk towards Nami putting his hand over her shoulders.

"Nami Nami, lets go to school." Nami chuckle as they open the door. Both came in face to face with Kris who was about to knock the door.

"Good morning hun." Kris wave with a big smile. Chanyeol shot him a glared. "Yah! What brings you here?" Kris rolled his eyes. "I came to pick up my Fiance for school only not you." Kris smile grabbing Nami's hand.

"Dear, you're up pretty early." Yuna smile waving. Kris who had a thought came in to his head, nodded his head. "Nae umma I didn't want to go to school alone so I decided to come tag along with my fiance.

Yuna reacted to Kris's words calling her Umma. Chanyeol dragged Nami out of the door way. Kris chuckle seeing Yuna strutted. "Don't be so surprised, you did marry dad right? I'm going to become your son in law." Kris wink and walk away.

Yuna lock the door and follow behind the three. 

Kris was beside Nami and Chanyeol on the other side. He kept pushing Kris away from Nami not wanting him to be beside her at all. 

"Yah, Chanyeol oppa, I won't be able to walk properly if you two keep pushing and bumping to me." Nami cross her arms.

"Nami-shii tell your brother to walk properly." Kris glared at him who only did the same.

"Why don't you two fight and let me go to school properly." Kris grab Nami's hand and ran off leaving Chanyeol chasing behind.

"Surely, this will make Yuna jealous." Kris thought.

 


 

"Woah, you're really pretty up close." Tao said making Nami uneasy and leaning back. 

It was lunch time and Kris dragged Nami to have lunch with him and his friends.

"Tao get away from her. You're scaring her." Nami shook her head. "Ahni, he's fine." Lay chuckle. "He's always like that so don't mind him." XiuMin scratch his head.

"So what are you having for lunch today?" Kris asked as he ate his fries." Nami smile and took out her lunch.

"I made dukbokki only. Since I know I wasn't going to be eating alone I made a lot." Nami open the lids and letting everyone dig in.

Kris raised a brow, "Making extra? Who did you made it for then?" Kris decided to ask.

"Ahhh, Well you see Chanyeol oppa's friend likes to eat my food so I usually pack alot to share with them." Kris bite his lips and chuckle dryly. 

"Do you happen to like Suho?" Luhan asked making Nami's eyes widen. Kris can see a slight blush. "No, He's only a good friend of mine." Kris isn't buying it.

"Hyung looks Jealous." Chen chirped making everyone eye him. Kris choke on his food once everyone stared him down. "Omo, a-are you okay?" Nami quickly grab her water bottle and open it up for Kris. He down the water bottle quickly and breath properly. 

"YAH! Chen you almost kill me you punk." Kris smack his arms making everyone laugh.

"You don't mind me interrupting your fun right?" Chanyeol asked crossing his arms glaring at Kris and his friends. "Why is he here?" Tao whisper to Lay who shrugged.

"Nami-ah are you ditching us for these geeky looking guys?" Nami's eyes widen once that sentence came out of Sehun's mouth.

"Yah, who are you calling geeky NERD!" Tao spatted back at Sehun who rolled his eyes.

"Guys she's my fiance, what is wrong introducing her to my friends?" Kris said making Suho and the other's mouth dropped. "She's his what?" Kyungsoo asked looking at Chanyeol. "You got some explaining to do Chanyeol." Nami bite her fingers as she walk up to Suho and smile. 

"Sorry it just happen yesterday. I don't even know it too." Nami pout as Suho patted her head.

"Lets go eat together." Kai hold Nami's arm with puppy eyes. Nami can't resist their aegyo, its just too strong.

Nami look back at Kris who only enjoy his fries. "Kris-shii, I'll see you later." Nami waved and walk off with Chanyeol them. "Hyung, you're not going to get her back?" Tao pouted. 

"No, she has some explaining to do with the others, why would I stop her? Its not even as if I like her or anything." Kris smirked making his friends confused.

"What do you mean by that?" Luhan crossed his arms and asked.

"Don't tell me you're only doing this just to make Yuna jealous." XiuMin pointed out making everyone shocked except Kris. "Bingo." Kris smile.

"What if you fell in love with Nami?" Tao asked. "I won't." Kris said plainly.

"What if! I said." Tao stated. "That's why I say I won't." Kris smile.

"You do know what married couples do on the first night of their wedding right?" Chen question making Kris chuckle. "Of course Chen every guy should know that." Kris threw a fried at him.

"That means you will eventually fall in love with her after the first night you know." Kris shook his head. "I won't touch her guys." 

Lay shook his head, "You're using an innocent girl to get Yuna to fall in love with you again? Isn't that a bit to harsh Kris?" 

"I'm not planning to make Yuna love me again. I'm just going to make her regret and get her back for what she had done to me." 

"Revenge? You won't solve anything with revenge, You have to learn how to let go and forget the past and move on. Nami is a great girl from the first impression, I'm sure you will be better off without Yuna." Chen spokes but Kris wasn't paying attention to him.

"I did this for revenge, I won't hurt Nami in anyway don't worry." Kris patted Chen's shoulder.

"Once you are married, feelings grow Kris, She's going to be your wife and she expect you to love her and not use her just to get your pay back." Lay said getting a bit angry at Kris. "Can't you just forget about Yuna?" Luhan hissed.

"Since you mention it, I should make Nami hate me after we get married so I won't hurt her in any way." Kris smile and got up from his seat.

"Kris is insane."  Tao sigh. 

"All he want is revenge only, what will he get in return when he loses everything?" Chen stated.

 


 

"So Nami is really getting marry?" Kai pouted. Nami nodded her head.

"I didn't want to but I can't stop my father at all." Nami frown. "I tried my best too." Chanyeol sigh. Suho was feeling uneasy about this. He knew he have to stop his feelings for Nami once she's a married or engaged woman.

"I hope he treats you well." Suho patted her head. Nami smack his hand away. "Yah, Suho oppa I'm not a kid anymore." Nami giggles.

"What about we take you out for ice cream today after school?" Baekhyun asked making Nami's eyes twinkle. "Baekhyun oppa always know what I like." Nami hugged Baekhyun making him blushed all red. 

"Your future wife will be lucky to have you as a husband, always so cheesy and good with girls." Nami pinch his cheek. "Of course Your oppa Baekhyun here is a player." Kyungsoo joked making Nami laughed. 

"I love Kyungsoo oppa too, he's always the best when it comes to making food for me to eat." Nami hugged Kyungsoo too. "No fair me and Kai don't even have something we can do for you." Sehun pouted.

"Its okay you two are still young." Suho comfort them.

"So are you two going to be living alone or together with your or his family?" Kai asked.

"With my family." Nami smile.

"I have a weird feeling about this though, why with us when they can just move out?" Chanyeol stated. "I heard that Yuna wants us in the house." Nami mention.

"There must be something going on, but I'll make sure to look out for it." Chanyeol stated.