New School

Marry You For Revenge

A guy burst into the office with a girl following behind him. He was gripping onto the newspaper tightly.

There were two guys who are in their forties, they were busy talking about the new income that they earned from the sales, but suddenly got distracted when a young man barge in. 

"Park Chanyeol don't you see I still have guest here?" He said but Chanyeol didn't care at all. "We need to talk!" He stated didn't care about anything else.

"Park Nami take your brother out of my office until I finish talking with this guest first." 

"Nae appa." Nami lightly drag Chanyeol who had his gripped around her wrist. "NO! We need to talk right now and quick!" Chanyeol hissed. "Oppa." Nami whisper but Chanyeol ignore her request.

Mr. Park sigh and send off the guest. "We'll talk about this tomorrow." 

With that he left without another word, once the doors were closed Chanyeol walk up to the desk and throw the newspaper infront of his dad.

"Explain this pleased!" Chanyeol coldly stated, Nami sigh hiding behind Chanyeol with her head down she didn't like the fact that his father would do something like that.

Mr. Park lean back in his chair and smile. "So you saw the news. I was planning to talk about it today during dinner." Chanyeol scoffed. 

"You got to be kidding me appa. You disgust me! How can you marry a women who is Nami's age only?" Chanyeol yelled causing Nami to jump a little. "Park Chanyeol, Its my life I can do whatever I want, you don't have any rights to forbid me." 

Nami hold Chanyeol's hand tightly she was scared. Chanyeol felt how scared Nami was so he pull her closer to his back. 

"For god's sake I'm your son Mr. Park! And I do have to rights to do so, Why didn't you talk to me and Nami about it if we agree with this? Instead you decided on your own without any agreements from your own children appa!" Chanyeol was mad he never would thought that his own father would do something like this when he's old enough to know.

Mr. Park shook his head, his kids never understand him well, that's what he thinks. Nami dislike the idea as well he was on his brother side. Nami look at his father with sad eyes. "I never thought appa would do something like this too." Nami spoke up. 

Mr. Park look at his kids, "Go home we'll talk about it during dinner, You two will get to meet her tonight." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 

"Sure I want to see how good she look, to even have the courage to marry an old man like you. I bet she marry you just because you're rich." Chanyeol gritted his teeth dragging Nami out of his father's sight. 

Once they both left the office Mr. Park rest his head on his hand. "Kids will never understand." He mumbles and went back to work.

-

Tears were dripping out of Nami's eyes and small sniffs can be heard. Chanyeol turn to face Nami wiping her tears away. "Aigoo Nami-ah don't cry, Appa is just selfish." Nami shook her head and hug Chanyeol.

"I'm not crying because of that, I-I miss umma." Nami tighten her hugs. Chanyeol sadly patted her back he can't do anything.

"Hush don't cry, even if appa marry that girl I'll protect you in every way. I'll love and take care of you, lets go home okay I'll make lunch for you." Chanyeol break the hug. Chanyeol look at Nami in the eyes.

Nami nodded her head, holding onto his hand as they both went home.

/

Night time had came by quickly and Mr. Park had brought home Yuna for dinner like he announce earlier to Nami and Chanyeol.

They all fill the dinner table while the maids brought in food. Chanyeol was displease he hated the woman, giving her the cold shoulders and as for Nami she didn't say a word but just stare down at her plate. The table was quiet.

"So you both must be Chanyeol and Nami." Yuna asked showing her sweetest smile. Chanyeol glared at her smirking. 

Nami bow a little but didn't look at her. 

"Darlings this is Kim Yuna, your soon to be step mother." Mr. Park introduce but they didn't bother to even greet her properly.

Chanyeol stuff in a piece of slice meat in his mouth, "So tell me why did you even agree to marry my father when he's already 40? Do you really want money that much to even agree to marry my father? Are you really that poor? There's more younger rich mans out there but you choose my appa instead! Why?" Chanyeol question Yuna who was shocked. 

Mr. Park was angry about how rude Chanyeol was. "Don't you dare say something like that to her Chanyeol." He yelled.

"Honey its okay." Yuna calm him down. She look at Chanyeol and smile evilly. "Of course not, I'm in love with your father." Yuna explain.

"Chyea sure. His money sure slap you hard, that's why you're willing to do anything just to get his attentions." Chanyeol lean back in his chair crossing his arms knowing that he caught her well. 

Nami look up from her plates and stared at the girl Yuna. "What's the point oppa when appa is head over heels for her." Nami said poking her food only.

"You two stop disrespecting her right now." Mr. Park angrily stated.

Yuna was brought to tears about how harsh Chanyeol and Nami treated her. Mr. Park slam the table causing Nami to jump in fright. "How can you treat her like this? I am your father I can marry anyone I want! You two have no rights to judge the woman I want to marry."

Nami stood up. "Have you ever thought about how we feel before marrying someone? Appa you're better than that! How can you marry someone this young? I hate you! I don't want a father like you." Nami cried running up to her room.

Chanyeol stood up and point a finger at Yuna. "You, I'm keeping my eyes on you closely, I won't be fooled by your plans." 

Chanyeol look at his father and point at him too. "Go ahead and marry her old man! But if she touches anything that belongs to Umma plus the company and the money I'll make sure you both won't have any roof to live under appa I don't care if you're my father. Just don't forget everything is under my name before umma pass away." Chanyeol hissed leaving the dinner table.

Mr. Park went by Yuna's side and calm her down. "Its okay." Yuna hugged him.

"Stupid people, watch me ruin your life." She thought to herself evilly.

-

A few months had passed by the wedding was over Chanyeol and Nami both were transfer to Yuna's school. But they all agree to not have any close relation or communication at school. 

Chanyeol along with his friends all transfer to Seoul Academy. Nami sigh and lay her head on Chanyeol's shoulder, "Oppa, I hope everyone in this school like us." Chanyeol chuckle and pinch her cheeks. 

"Aigoo my baby, No one dares to leave a mark on you, I'll protect you so does EXO-K." Nami lift her head up and laugh. "I believe in you oppa I love you very much." Chanyeol hug you. The car finally come to a stop. They both stared outside of the car as the butler open the car door. "We're here Mr. and Miss. Park." Chanyeol got out and Nami grabbed his hand who help you out.

"This school is pretty okay not as big as our old school though." Chanyeol stated. "Oh, Suho oppa is over there." Nami point towards the gate. Chanyeol follow her finger and saw the group at the gate. "Suho hyung." Chanyeol smile and waved which caught their attentions. "Hyung and Nami." They all happily waved. 

"Why are you guys standing outside for?" Chanyeol asked. 

"We were just waiting for you two, and you're step mother is here already?" Kai stated. "Who cares about her. Come on lets go in." Chanyeol wrapped his hands around Baekhyun's shoulders.

"Nami Nuna." Sehun attack her making her laugh. 

Once they enter the gate students all over the school caught their attentions. Eyes were on them while they walk down the campus. 

"Woah, they are as handsome as EXO-M." Girls gossip around.

"Look at the girl she's so pretty." Boys whisper to one another. "Are they new here?" Everyone were wondering.

"Hyung look, we have some new students." XiuMin nodded towards EXO-K. They all look over except Kris who didn't care about anything. "Omo, she's so pretty." Tao whisper to Lay who nodded.

Kyungsoo rest his hand on Kai's shoulders. "Ugh people had staring problems." Kyungsoo complain." Nami giggles. "Oppa you guys are so handsome that all girls are drooling over you all." 

"I know we are handsome but just handsome for you." Baekhyun wink at you and Chanyeol poke his head. "Don't flirt with my sister." He hissed.

"Sheez I'm just kidding." Nami hugged Baekhyun. "I love you all." Nami smile until a table caught her eyes. A guy staring at them and quickly look away. The other guys caught her attention too only one smiled at her while the rest just gave her a blank stared.

*Gasp* "Its Yuna." Tao whispered.