Arrangen Marriage

Marry You For Revenge

"What?" Kris asked not sure if he really heard it or just maybe it was just a joke.

Mrs. Wu sigh, "You're getting married Kris with our friend's daughter." 

"Why bringing this up now? You two never mention anything about this at all." Kris crossed his arms. He was having a meeting with his parents and they end up telling him that he's getting married to someone he never knew about.

"Well apparently we had a partner ship with one of the company so to help us through this bankruptcy we wants you to marry his daughter to join in the business." Mr. Wu explain.

"Why marry his daughter when we can just join it without having any arrange marriage." Kris hissed rolling his eyes. "Is his daughter that ugly that he want me to marry her or what?"

Mrs. Wu shook her head. "But this is our only hope Kris, Please help your parents." Mrs. Wu plead.

"When is the dinner meet up then? I'll see if I want to marry her." Kris stated walking towards the stairs.

"See I told you he will say no." Mrs. Wu hissed at her husband. "If Kris doesn't do this we'll lose our company for sure." Kris overheard their conversation.

Then Yuna's words finally hit him again.

Yuna sigh, "Sorry Kris, I just can't date you anymore I met someone better." Kris's heart dropped. 

"Someone Better?" Kris scoffed he wasn't showing any emotions.

"Yes, someone who can support my future, someone who has money and someone that will love me." She stated.

"For god's sake Yuna! I'm rich and I have money to support your future as well Yuna but why? Why someone like him who's as old as your father already." Kris hissed he hated her even more.

Yuna laugh, "Kris haven't you notice that your parent's company is low on budget? Their company is going bankrupt." She rolled her eyes. "Plus I dated you just because you were rich but now I found someone who I can depend on."

Kris angrily walk up to his room and throw himself onto the bed.

-

"NO! I won't let you ruin Nami's life appa, she's still a high school student." Chanyeol disagree about the contract. Mr. Park look at Nami who was sniffing, her tears were falling one after one.

"Its better this way Chanyeol, She'll have someone to look out for her." Yuna explained and Chanyeol glared at her. "She doesn't need anyone, she already have me so shut it." Chanyeol gritted his teeth.

Mr. Park sigh, "I cannot go back on my words, I already agree to it." Chanyeol scoffed.

That doesn't mean you have the rights to force Nami to marry someone she never met before." 

Yuna patted Mr. Park's hand. "It'll be okay Yuna." Chanyeol just wanted to puke right there.

"Oppa, I don't want to." Nami broke down crying Chanyeol hugged her. "Hush, don't cry Nami-ah I won't let appa force you to marry that person." 

"What if we lose this business company?" Yuna whispered but Chanyeol heard it. 

"Oh so you're forcing Nami to married that guy because of business matter? What if that guy disagree about the marriage too? Plus we opposed this decision you planned without thinking." Chanyeol said crossing his arms. 

"Chanyeol-ah he's your father, at least listen to him." 

"I'll listen to him once he divorced you." Chanyeol smirked making Mr. Park mad slamming his hand on the table.

Everyone except Chanyeol jump but the sudden noise. "Don't you dare say that."

"I'll say whatever I want. You screw your life up and I'm not letting you do it the second time." Chanyeol got up helping Nami up with him too.

"Whether you like it or not, I already made in agreement tomorrow we will have the dinner with their family. Nami you better make it or I'll lose hope in you too." 

Nami shook her head. "I'll go but if their song disagree on this matter than I will opposed on this contract too." Nami wiped her tears away making Chanyeol shock. 

"Nami-ah what if he agree?" Chanyeol hissed but Nami shook her head. "Oppa I have no other choice but to do this to get it over with." Chanyeol sigh nodding his head.

"Fine, but he plan to marry you, You both are going to live in this house. I'll make sure he keeps his distance." Nami smile, Chanyeol patted her head. "I love you alot oppa, You're the only one who love me. Besides EXO-K I have no one else." 

Chanyeol hold your hand as you two went into his room.

"So who's the family you join business with?" Yuna asked wondering.

Mr. Park chuckle. "You'll see, I don't want to spoil it." Yuna laugh as she kissed his cheek. "Should we go out to eat?" Mr. Park asked.

"Now?" Yuna wondered. "Yes." 

Mr. Park and Yuna left to go eat out.

/

"WHAT ARRANGE MARRIAGE?" EXO-M all yelled together. Kris went to Chen's house but met up with everyone afterward.

Kris sighed, "Yea." 

"With who?"

"Is she pretty?"

"Who is she?"

"Is she ugly?"

"Does she goes to our school?"

They all question him and yet he knew nothing. "Guys I haven't met or seen her before." 

Tao gasped. "But gege, you agree to marry her?" 

"Of course not, but then it has something to do with family business and you know I love my parents dearly." Kris sadly stated. 

XiuMin patted his back. "I hope everything goes well for you Kris, Just think it through before making the decision." Kris smile.

"We'll see, I'm meeting up with them tomorrow." 

"I wanna go too." Luhan raised his hand but Yixing slap it away. "Hyung, its between Kris family and the other's family only. You're not included." Luhan rubbed his hand.

Kris chuckle, "But honestly I don't know who the family is." Kris confessed making all of their jaw dropped.

"Wow, and you're arranged to marry his daughter? Is she that ugly that's why he wants you to marry her?" Chen asked the boys stared at Kris who shrugged.

"I even asked my parents the same thing." He laughed.

"Since they are rich I'm sure the girl must be pretty." Tao stated resting his hand on Lay's shoulders.

"Yea, someone as pretty as the new girl from our school, she's so nice." Lay smile which everyone agree. "Who?" Kris asked not even knowing who his friends was talking about.

"You weren't there obviously. You were with Yuna." Luhan rolled his eyes crossing his arms.

"Ughh, don't even bring her name up I don't even want to hear." Kris stated, whenever he hear her name there would always be a flashback to those words she said to him.

"Just because I'm broke, psh I'll show you Kim Yuna that you just lost someone who can give you his life." Kris mumbles to himself.

/

The next day school was over. Chanyeol was waiting for you at the gate with Suho and the other members.

"Seriously you won't hang out with us today?" Suho asked. Chanyeol nodded his head. "Nami and I have to go somewhere important." Chanyeol stated.

"Well, the way you said it, doesn't seem like its important at all." Sehun said laughing with the others.

Chanyeol shot them glares. "Okay sorry, but seriously?" Baekhyun asked.n "Don't make me repeat myself." Chanyeol cross his arms.

"Oppa." Nami waved as she smile and ran towards the group.

"Nami! You look so beautiful." Kai comment, which causes her to blushed. "Thanks Kai. Are you ready?" Nami asked Chanyeol. "Yea, Lets go."

"See you guys tomorrow." Nami waved.

Nami and Chanyeol got inside the car. Hearing Nami sigh a few times he hold her hands. "Everything will be alright Nami." Nami nodded her head. "I always believe in you oppa." She chuckle.

Chanyeol knock her head making her pout.

A few minutes later they both made it to the restaurant. Sitting together while waiting for the other side of the family to come. 

"Why are they coming so late?" Yuna asked looking at her watch a few times.

"Don't worry they'll come, they must be stuck in traffic only." Mr. Park hold her hands. Nami was nervous to meet the guy as well. Chanyeol wasn't too happy also.

"Sorry for being late we went to pick up our son as his friend's house." Mr. Wu apologized.

Nami look up to the guy and saw it was the same guy that attend school with them. 

"Kris?" Yuna muttered to herself.

Kris look up and he was shock. He slipped into his seat quietly looking up at Nami was sitting across from him staring at him too. "She isn't too bad looking." He thought and shift his eyes to the guy next to her.

He was giving him the dirty looks. 

"Psh, Appa you want Nami to marry a guy like him?" Chanyeol scoffed crossing his arms and lean back in his seat.

"He's not even all that." Kris crawl his hand into a fist. "He wants to start something does he?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update^^

Enjoy it hehe vote up if you like it^^

Comment and Subscribe <3 Love you readers ^^