Decisions

Marry You For Revenge

Kris smirked hearing Chanyeol's words.

"What makes you special?" Kris hissed learning back and earning a glared from Chanyeol. Nami grabbed Chanyeol's hand telling him to stop.

Throughout the whole dinner it was silence. Nami, Chanyeol, Kris, and Yuna barely touch their food. "You're not hungry honey?" Mr. Park asked Yuna who smile sweetly at him. "Not really, I ate at home before coming here." She lied. She was a bit upset that Nami was marrying Kris her ex-boyfriend! How can she swallow her dinner happily?

"So does your son agree about the marriage?" Mr. Park asked nodding towards Kris. Kris look at Mr. Park and Yuna, seeing Yuna starring at him he secretly smirked.

"I was thinking that if both kids disagree on this term than we can't force them." Mr. Park spoken but Kris with his evil grin spoke up. "I don't mind at all, the faster the marriage the better it will be." Kris smile sweetly at Nami who suddenly feel nervous blushing redly. 

Mr. Wu and Mrs. Wu was shocked when Kris agree about the marriage since he was disagreeing about it yesterday.

"Does he like me?" Nami thought. Yuna glared at Kris, "How can he do this?" She thought since he still love her right? Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 

"Don't marry my sister if you don't love her. I don't want people to ruin her life like that, this isn't a game this is reality." Chanyeol stated staring at Kris.

Kris send Nami his sweetest smile. "She's pretty after all." Don't you think so Appa Park and Umma Park?" He was making sure to make Yuna feel uncomfortable when he was calling them mom and dad.

Mr. Park chuckle, "Dear, he's going to be a great son-in-law don't you think?" Mr. Park hugged Yuna as she fake a smile.

"They match each other well honey." Yuna hugged Mr. Park and placing her left hand on his chest. Kris was disgusted and look away. Kris look at Chanyeol who was trying not to puke seeing what his dad and step mom were doing.

"I guess they both don't like you either." Kris thought to himself. "I'll make sure to bring you back to the person you use to be Yuna-ah, the girl who was sincere and loveable, the girl who use to love me for me and not for money." Kris thought.

"Appa, I'm not sure if I'm ready for this yet." Nami spoke playing with her hands under the table. Chanyeol smile proudly at his baby sister. 

Yuna was secretly smile happily to herself when she heard Nami denying the requested.

"Why not?" Kris asked making Nami look up. "Am I that bad of a person?" Kris asked causing Nami to shake her head.

"No, you're not bad at all. We just met and I know nothing about you, how can we marry eachother when there's no love in this marriage." Nami said looking at Kris with her sad eyes. 

"She's right appa we shouldn't for-"

"That's what makes this marriage interesting, learning about each other as newly weds." Kris smile earning another cold glared from Chanyeol from cutting his line.

"Kris is right my dear." Mr. Park agree with Kris. Nami sighed, "No one don't understand." She thought. "Since I already agree to you that if he doesn't agree to this marriage then the wedding won't happen but since he agree I guess I can't do anything about it." Nami stated. 

Yuna was mad, she hate how Nami just agree with this terms. "That's my ex-boyfriend you're marrying NAMI!" She thought to herself angrily.

Kris smirked knowing that his mission will be a success. Well, that was he thought at first. Chanyeol frowned, "Don't worry Nami baby. I'll protect you whenever I can." Chanyeol wink at her making her smile widely.

"Thanks oppa." Nami pinch his cheeks. "Y-Yah it hurts." Chanyeol complain.

Kris scoffed, "Those two look more like a couple then siblings." 

Mr. Park wipe his mouth, "Since this is all settle the wedding will be held this weekend." He announce making Nami, Kris, Chanyeol, and Yuna's jaw dropped. 

"W-WHAT?" They all yelled. Everyone look towards Yuna who suddenly fixed her expression making Kris laugh dryly. Chanyeol glaring at Yuna.

"Why so fast?" Nami asked. "The faster the better, so we won't be having things in the way. Invite all your friends and family over." Mr. Park stated.

"Okay since everything is settle me and Nami will be leaving." Chanyeol stood up pulling Nami with him. "No Chanyeol, Kris can take his fiance Nami home." Mrs. Wu stated making Kris's eyes widen.

Chanyeol smirked, "Not going to happen." Kris got up once Chanyeol pulled Nami away with him. Kris grabbed Nami's free hand and hold her. 

Yuna was irritated she doesn't want to see Kris doing these kind of stuff infront of her. "Lets go Kris." Chanyeol pushed him but Kris didn't let go.

Nami was in her own little world. "His touch, it just send electric shock through my whole body, his warm soft tender touched." She thought.

"I can send my fiance home Chanyeol-shi." Kris send Nami his sweetest smile making her blushed. Nami look at his brother. "Chanyeol oppa, I'll be fine,don't worry you can go ahead and we'll follow behind." Nami calm Chanyeol down.

"Then we can all go together. I'm not leaving you alone with that erted looking man." Chanyeol demand making Kris clench his teeth. 

"Who are you calling ert? You dog face creature." Kris angrily spatted back. "W-What?" Chanyeol was mad now.

"Guys stop it, if you two want to fight then fight alone I'll take the bus." Nami snapped her hands away from Chanyeol and Kris. 

Mr. Park shook his head. "Kids these days." He look towards Yuna who was just staring at the three kids. "Is something wrong? What's bothering you?" Mr. Park asked bring Yuna back to reality when he realize she was spacing out.

"O-Oh nothing honey just looking at those three adorable kids." She lied. Mrs. Wu smirked, "Don't they match eachother well Mrs. Park?" Yuna chuckle.

"Of course those kids look lovely." Ughhh, stupid old lady don't talk to me.

In the end Kris decided to take Nami and Chanyeol home together with Nami in the passenger seat and Chanyeol sitting at the back already sleeping.

Kris look at the rear-mirror towards Chanyeol chuckling to himself. "He can look so stuff infront of others but so weak when sleeps like a dog." He thought.

The car ride was awkwardly silent. Kris knew Nami feel uncomfortable so he decided to break the ice. "Do you like your step mom?" Kris asked Nami.

Nami look out the window and quickly look at Kris who kept his eyes on the road. "She's okay, I don't hate her, nor do I like her. She's too young for my dad, so Chanyeol was a bit mad when he finds out." Kris nodded his head. "So then you guys don't like her as a mother?" 

"We don't have any relation together at home and school." Nami bluntly answering all the questions Kris asked.

"Why did you asked?" Nami was curious making Kris stiffen. "You know, uhh...she looks too young thats all." Nami smile. "Yes, she's my age only so its awkward and weird." 

Kris look at Nami who was smiling sweetly to him. "She's so innocent." He thought. "This will be hard." 

/

They made it to the house, Chanyeol was still fast asleep. Nami took off her seat belt and was about to open the door but Kris stop her putting his hand on top of hers. 

"Will you be busy tomorrow during lunch?" Nami shook her head. "No, Why?" Kris smile.

"Join me and my friend tomorrow during lunch, I'll come and get you after class is over." 

Nami look at him and chuckle. "Okay see you tomorrow." Nami open her door and step out, she closed it and open the door to Chanyeol's side waking him up.

"Oppa, wake up we're home." Chanyeol pouted. "I'm tired Nana let me sleep for 5 minutes." Chanyeol mumble making Nami embarrassed.

Kris smirked, "Such a kid." He thought.

"You want to sleep in Kris's car? If so I'm leaving you then." Chanyeol suddenly woke up and step out slamming Kris's car door.

Dragging Nami inside without another word.

Kris drove home. "Step 1 into this mission is to make Nami trust him and be with him more often." He thought.

"But her stupid brother won't give her spaces." Kris spoke to himself when his phone ring.

"Hello?" He answer with the Bluetooth.

"What do you really want from me Kris? Why did you agree to marry Nami?" He heard the other line stated and knew who it was right away.

"Oh Yuna, did you miss me already? I just left that place a few minutes ago." Kris changed the subjects.

Yuna rolled her eyes annoyed. "What are you planning to do Kris? Ruining my life?" She hissed. 

"Of course not, just planning to make you realize you lost someone like me and maybe change you to the person you use to me." Kris smile widely when he knew he made her angry.

"This isn't a game Kris, stop your bull and leave me alone." Yuna angrily comment.

Kris laugh dryly. "As I remember I was getting marry to Park Nami, not you Kim Yuna. I'll do whatever I want."  Kris hang up.

I'll make sure you have the life you wanted Kim Yuna. Although this path will hurt one of us in the future I'll never regret this decision.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update guys sorry about not updating yesterday^^

And watch EXO's new teasers if you havent!!!

Its to die for LOL