Help Us

Marry You For Revenge

"Its Yuna." Tao whisper causing everyone to stiffen. Yuna was walking into campus while everyone was giving her the dirty look. 

"Can't believe she married an old man for money." Students all gossip from one to another but Yuna just rolled her eyes didn't give a crap about what they say.

Yuna spot Kris who was staring at her as she smile. Yuna walk to their table to greet them. 

Students were shock a bit but kept watching what she'll do next. "Anyeong Kris, XiuMin, Chen, Yixing, Luhan and Tao." She waved.

Luhan glared at her. Everyone was giving her the cold shoulders only. "What do you want? We don't have anything to do with you anymore." XiuMin stated and Yuna just smile.

"But I still do right Kris?" Yuna asked setting one hand on his shoulders.

Tao slap her hand away from Kris's shoulders.

"Get your filthy self away from Kris gege he doesn't deserve a person like you." Tao hissed but Kris sigh.

"What do you want?" Kris asked making the boy's eye's widen in disbelief. "Can we have a talk?" Yuna asked.

"Kris!" Yixing shook his head. Kris understand his friends they were just trying to protect him but yes he still want to talk it out with her.

Kris got up from his seat, "I'll meet you guys in class." Kris walk towards the building while Yuna waved to the boys.

Chen patted Tao's back who was now frowning. "I don't understand Kris gege anymore." 

"Don't worry guys, we shouldn't make it harder for Kris, I'm sure he wants to know the reasons why she did that." Chen explain but none of them know they will not accept a girl like her anymore.

"I hope everything goes well for Kris." Luhan stated getting up from his seat. "Let's go to class guys." 

Everyone got up and walk to class. 

/

Girls started to approach EXO-K them while they were walking down the hallway trying to find the office. "Annyeong oppa are you the new students?" A girl asked cutely.

"Oppa?" Chanyeol chuckle dryly. "Do I even know you personally?" He asked but the girl sunk away.

Chanyeol hold onto Nami's hand and pull her close so student won't push her away. "Who's her? She's so ugly." A few students mumbles but Nami actually heard it but ignore their commotions. 

"Hello what's your name oppa?" Girls were asking the boys. "Hello, my name is Suho." Suho smiled bowing to the girls who all went crazy and start spazzing.

Nami dislike loud places and she was getting irritated so she pull Chanyeol close. "Oppa its getting too loud." She pouted. Chanyeol wrapped his hand around her shoulders. "Lets go find the office then.

Chanyeol push through the crowd dragging Nami along. Sehun and Kai's eyes widen. "HYUNG!" They chase after while the other three were stuck. 

Kyungsoo was irritated and mad, "YAH! MOVE AWAY." He screamed making the girls stop. He glared at them and push through. "Ughhh, can't believe people at this school is worser than ours." He muttered. Suho and Baekhyun follow behind Kyungsoo chuckling.

Luhan them were coming from the opposite side from Chanyeol them. But one thing that was odd is that both group were giving each other dirty looks.

Nami saw the boys from early and patted Chanyeol's shoulders.

"Yea look at the way they walk! They act like they're so popular or something." Kai whisper to Sehun who cover his mouth trying to stop himself from laughing out loud.

"We're better than them." Baekhyun smile but Nami just shook her head.

 "Oppa why don't we ask them for the way?" Chanyeol shook his head. 

"No. We can find it ourselves." Nami stopped and pouted. "You guys I'll just ask them myself."  

Nami let go of Chanyeol's hand and ran to catch up to them. "Hey~" She called them. 

Chen was the first to stop his tracks looking behind him. "Are you c-calling us?" He wanted to make sure. While the other 4 heard and turned around.

Tao gasped. "Hyung its the new girl from earlier." He patted Luhan's shoulders.

"Isn't she pretty?" XiuMin asked Yixing who smile and agree.

EXO-K were just watching Nami who was now approaching the boys they pass by. "Look at your sister, She look so happy." Suho laughed and Chanyeol stick out his tongue at him.

"Whatever let her be." Chanyeol stated.

Nami chuckle nodding her head, "Yes I'm calling you, I was wondering if you know where the office is at? Me and my brothers are kind of lost." Nami smile. 

Yixing smile. "Just walk down that hall and turn right at the end of the hall, you'll find the office there." He explain, Nami bow. "Thank you so much guys. See you all around." Nami waved and ran back to her brother.

"She's nice unlike those guys who has issue." Tao meekly stated making the boys chuckle. "True, did you see how they look at us? They seem like they want to fight or something." Luhan said. 

"Yea, but just let them be and don't start any problems is better." Chen poke Luhan who shrugged his shoulders. "If they don't start anything then I won't either." Luhan smirked.

/

Kris and Yuna reached the rooftop. Yuna hugged Kris which shock Kris but still he has not rights to touch her anymore so he broke away from her.

"Kris, I want to tell you that this will be the last time I'll meet you." Yuna stated making Kris scoffed. 

"What happen to the Yuna I use to know? The sincere and lovable Yuna. Why did you do this to me?" Kris wanted to ask her so many questions but his mind is blanked from what happen.

Yuna sigh, "Sorry Kris, I just can't date you anymore I met someone better." Kris's heart dropped. 

"Someone Better?" Kris scoffed he wasn't showing any emotions.

"Yes, someone who can support my future, someone who has money and someone that will love me." She stated.

"For god's sake Yuna! I'm rich and I have money to support your future as well Yuna but why? Why someone like him who's as old as your father already." Kris hissed he hated her even more.

Yuna laugh, "Kris haven't you notice that your parent's company is low on budget? Their company is going bankrupt." She rolled her eyes. "Plus I dated you just because you were rich but now I found someone who I can depend on."

Kris was disgusted he was use by her all these years and he haven't notice it one bit. "Why would you do this to me Yuna? What about those promises you told me yet you left me because of money, You disgust me I hope I'll never meet a person like you again." Kris left kick the door.

Yuna smirked. "Serve your rights for being stupid." She went back to class.

/

"I've been waiting for your response since a year ago now you came back and ask me for help?" Mr. Park asked looking at the couples in front of him.

They nodded their heads. "We really need your help Mr. Park." The man said with pleading eyes.

Mr. Park sigh and lean back. "I remember you have a son right? Is he married?" Mr. Park asked. "No, he's still in school. He's attending Seoul Academy." Mr. Park smile.

"Ahh same school as my kids who just attend too. Why not we arrange marriage for them and work together?" Mr. Park asked. "Yes. Anything that can help our company I'm willing to do anything as you say." Mrs. Wu hit her husband.

"What id Kris say no?" She hissed. "We'll talk to him." He whispered.

"No going back on your words then." Mr. Park smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote up if you like this story ^^

I'll apperciate it alot and thanks for the subscribed <3