50 Chansoo Drabbles

Kyungsoo Syndrome

50 // Chansoo Drabbles

001. Mistakes

Even in their relationship, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had managed to make countless mistakes. But they always got back up after them. They always embraced each other, always comforted each other because that's what lovers do. 

002. Heartfelt

Kyungsoo never really thought about dating Chanyeol, until the latter had confessed to him through a series of means. Of course, after that first confession, Kyungsoo had begun to see Chanyeol in a different light. It was only a matter of time before Kyungsoo fell head over heels himself.

003. Fading Away

"Damn." Kyungsoo cursed under his breath, sighing as he carefully placed the piece of paper back in its rightful place — in his safe, locked tightly shut.

"What's wrong, babe?" Chanyeol asked, walking into the room, fixing the tie around his neck. 

"Remember the love letter you wrote me years ago? I wanted to reread it, but it accidentally tore and the writing is fading away." Kyungsoo unconsciously pouted, having Chanyeol wrap his arms around him to comfort the other.

"You're so silly."

004. Spirit

Chanyeol took a deep breath, feeling a soft pressure squeeze his shoulder comfortingly. Turning around, he came face to face with Jongdae who merely smiled, albeit too miserably even for him. He felt it; he knew Kyungsoo was there watching over him. Maybe he was the only one who could see it, but Kyungsoo was there.

005. Choose

Kyungsoo never worried, not in the slightest. If he had a big test coming up, if a family member was in the hospital, if things were looking bad — Kyungsoo had no worries. He loved Chanyeol and the other loved him, too. Unfortunately, a certain Kim Minseok had his eyes set on Chanyeol, as well. But Kyungsoo didn't worry because in his heart, he knew Chanyeol would choose him.

006. Immortal

Chanyeol knew it was forbidden against the Immortal to fall in love with a mere Mortal. But upon setting his eyes against the forbidden fruit known as Kyungsoo, he had trouble restraining himself. Of course, Chanyeol would personally give up his immortality just to be with the mortal. — That's just how much he loved the other.

007. Open Your Eyes

"P—please, Kyungsoo... Please open your eyes for me. I can't do this anymore..." Chanyeol voiced out, a mere whisper slipping through the air. It lay heavy and hung like a shroud, the only sounds in the room coming from Kyungsoo's heart monitor whose consistent beeping soothed and irritated Chanyeol.

008. Electrify

The first time Chanyeol met Kyungsoo, he hadn't thought much of the other. Short, small, but apparently has enough fury of a thousand fearless warriors. They simply said a 'hi' and a 'hello' and continued on with their lives. 

As it turns out, they have a class together; ironically, it's chemistry. They paired up in a lab and as they both reach of a beaker, they brush hands and Chanyeol swears he felt a shock run through him. He looks at the other and notices the tips of the other's ears are red, but other than that, there's not much to say.

Chanyeol figures out that every time he and Kyungsoo make any form of contact, it sends an electric pulse through each other. So this is what love must feel like?

009. Starlight

Kyungsoo's school has the tradition of holding an annual Starlight Ball every year. And on that night, everyone goes with someone else and they dance the night away. As for Kyungsoo, he plans to spend that night at his house, eating, sleeping, and anything else he'd much rather do than be surrounded by people he could care less about.

Unfortunately, life apparently hates Kyungsoo because as he makes to leave the school's main lobby, he's stopped short by a taller-looking male whom he recognizes as Park Chanyeol. He's a nice kid and everything, funny and popular, too. Kyungsoo bows his head slightly and stares up with a curious look.

Chanyeol fights the blush on his face, as he pushes a single Hyacinth flower into Kyungsoo's hands. He thanks the other and waits for Chanyeol to continue.

"I don't know if you have a date already or if you're planning on going, but I was wondering if you'd like to go to the Starlight Ball with me. I know it's late and everything, but what do you say?" Chanyeol voices out, biting his lip in the process

The confession took Kyungsoo by surprise and he numbly nodded his head, staring at the older. "I wasn't planning on going, but umm... since you asked me and all, I don't mind."

Chanyeol pauses for a minute, before breaking out in a sweet smile. "I'm so happy you said yes, Kyungsoo. Thank you."

010. Sacrifice

Kyungsoo believed that making sacrifices were a part of life. In fact, he's made plenty of those in his lifetime, so he's pretty familiar with the concept. After all, during the time his parents had left to travel the world for some ed up reason, he was left alone to take care of his younger sister. From there, he not only raised his younger sister, but grew up by himself, having to do everything. He's still surprised that he managed to do all that and graduate high school, too. 

Years later, and he's a sophomore in college. He's still taking care of his little sister, but she's older now and is a freshman in high school, so he doesn't have to watch over her, as well. In those years, he managed to land a job in a quaint, little cafe down the street from the university. 

In retrospect, he believes that somewhere along the way, he had lost the happiness he wished he had. Of course, he found that in Park Chanyeol, his boyfriend of two years. At first, he was skeptic about even having a boyfriend due to his life being hectic. But Chanyeol was kind, patient, and ever so loving with him. That and Kyungsoo's little sister practically pushed him to date Chanyeol and spend more time with him. 

So maybe sacrifices were good, but it also meant that there could be good, too.

011. Honour

"For Kyungsoo's honour, I will fight the evildoers!" Chanyeol randomly shouts out, as he kicks out Kris and Suho from entering the kitchen. Suho rubs at his sore behind and Kris sticks to glaring at the other.

"Kyungsoo's cooking right now and he doesn't want to be bothered." Chanyeol says with a whipped expression on his face, as if doing everything Kyungsoo says will get him a reward. 

"Geez, Chanyeol, you're so ing whipped, it's not even funny." Kris mutters to himself before wrapping an arm around Suho's shoulder. The shorter one nods his head, as well.

"But Kyungsoo's honour..." Chanyeol squeaks out. Kris and Suho share disbelieving glances and shake their hands.

012. Bite

Chanyeol didn't believe it at first, but he finds out that Kyungsoo has a for being bitten. Being the skeptic that he is, he carefully watches the other under hidden gazes. He confirms the suspicion when he sees Chen hugging Kyungsoo from behind and playfully bites the other, and he swears he heard a moan coming from the other's sinful lips. Of course, Kyungsoo was blushing afterwards and Chen had a surprised expression on.

At least, he knows what to do now if he wanted to get Kyungsoo in bed.

013. Commit

Committing to a relationship was a big deal for Kyungsoo. In all honesty, he didn't care about that crap. — Not at all. Of course, he meets Chanyeol who happens to fall head over heels in love with him and he can't do anything about that. Then, the game of cat and mouse begins with the two. Chanyeol chases after Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo runs away. Sometimes, he wished Chanyeol would just give up, but at the same time, he finds it endearing and he has a gut feeling that he'll fall for Chanyeol's antics eventually. 

014. Fake

"Why would you even do that, Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol manages out in a soft whisper. He stares at Kyungsoo with sad eyes, until he shuts his owns, trying to keep the tears from falling out.

"Yeollie. Look at me, Chanyeol." The shorter of the two reaches up to pull Chanyeol's face down, but the latter doesn't open his eyes.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry I lied. Please listen to me." Kyungsoo tries, but all it does is make Chanyeol shake his head, the tears finally falling.

"I trusted you, Kyungsoo, but you took that trust and stomped on it. I wanted you to be real with me, to tell me anything and everything. But you kept it hidden from me — Why?" Chanyeol says and then silence envelops the two. 

015. Tender

Kyungsoo might have been younger than Chanyeol, but he was certainly more serious and tougher than the other. Chanyeol was easily sensitive, so if you said one thing wrong, it could spell catastrophe. Sure, Kyungsoo made the mistake of upsetting Chanyeol, but it didn't mean he couldn't make it up to the older one.

016. Trouble

Chanyeol knew Do Kyungsoo meant trouble, but he didn't care. Kyungsoo was a druggie, and drank whenever and wherever he wanted, while Chanyeol was the good kid that everyone knew. Sometimes, he had to wonder how he ended up in a relationship with the other. He knows for a fact that if any of his friends found out, they'd disagree with the relationship wholeheartedly. Which is why he keeps the relationship a secret. Plus, having a secret relationship gives Chanyeol a rush.

017. Final

When relationships end, they don't usually turn out well for one of the two recipients. For Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, neither of the two wanted it to end, but they had nothing to hold themselves together. They drifted apart far too much to piece back together. They loved one another once before, but that was long ago. And perhaps they still loved each other, but they were only in love with the fact that they weren't alone. 

018. Waiting

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were high school sweethearts and are truly, madly, and deeply in love. Of course, after high school, Kyungsoo left for the States to broaden his horizons as an art major. With the promise of coming back to Chanyeol, he also promised to wait for the younger to come back. 

019. Awareness

"You do realize that Chanyeol keeps staring at you, right?" Chen, Kyungsoo's best friend whispers to him, as they're stacking CDs together. The said person turns slightly and notices Chanyeol through his peripheral checking him out.

"Your point being? What do you want me to do?" Kyungsoo continues his job, blatantly ignoring his friend's comment. Chen just snorts and laughs.

"He likes you, ya ." Chen points out, slapping the other in the face with one of the CDs. He jerks his thumb in the general direction of Chanyeol. "I don't understand how someone like him can like someone like you. You're ... — rough around the edges."

" you, Chen. That's not my problem."

Chen snorts again and pats the other on the back. "Poor Chanyeol has no idea what he's getting into."

020. Turn Away

"Mr. Park Chanyeol! If you could be so kind as to stop staring at Mr. Do Kyungsoo and focus on my lesson, I'd be very happy." Their teacher says with a teasing smirk and a hint of annoyance. 

Chanyeol blushes slightly and coughs away the embarrassment. He turns his head from Kyungsoo whose ears turned bright red and tries to focus on the lesson at hand. 

021. Searching

Kyungsoo scans the crowd of people, until his eyes land on a familiar tuft of black hair. Other than that, it happens to be the tallest one in the crowd, so Kyungsoo takes big strides, wrapping his arms around the other's waist.

"Hey." Kyungsoo smiles into the other's back.

"Kyungsoo? There you are!" The black haired giant turns around and wraps his arms around the other's shoulders. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

"What a coincidence, Chanyeol, so was I." Kyungsoo playfully pokes the other.

022. Hands of Fate

Park Chanyeol and Do Kyungsoo were rivals. Chanyeol was a musical genius with playing instruments, and Kyungsoo would carry a tune that sounded like the tears of an angel. Their popularity rivaled each other to the point that people believed they liked each other, not hate. The two denied any attraction between them vehemently.

It seems fate had different things in store for them as the duo was paired with a school project. Not wanting to waste any time on it, he invited Chanyeol over, despite his internal crying. Surprisingly, the two worked pretty well together, if you ignored a few arguments. 

Kyungsoo happened to reach over Chanyeol to grab a textbook, when he lost his balance and fell on top of the other. Kyungsoo cried out in pain, and realized that he ended up on top of the Chanyeol. Oddly enough, the other didn't say anything and only continued to stare at the other.

The shorter of the two fought back a blush and felt the beating in his chest sound louder than usual. Kyungsoo noticed Chanyeol leaning upwards, and as a result, closed his eyes in the process. It felt forever, but eventually he felt the other's lips on his. 

Maybe he had been wrong all along. Maybe he didn't hate Chanyeol. And maybe he was responding to the kiss all too well. And perhaps he liked the feeling of Chanyeol's hands up his shirt. Kyungsoo didn't care because it just felt really good. 

— The next day, he has to ignore the knowing stares from everyone as he walks into class with Chanyeol. Hand in hand. And apparently, Chen made a joke about Chanyeol looking like he got laid that Kyungsoo might have accidentally (on purpose) kicked Chen so hard, he fell out of his seat.

023. Irresistible

Kyungsoo didn't have a type. He believed if he liked someone, it wouldn't matter what they looked like. Of course, Suho merely pointed out that tall guys were his thing because he once dated Wu Yifan, Huang Zitao, Oh Sehun, and now has a crush on a Park Chanyeol. Kyungsoo denies it, but Suho just snorts and stares with a blank expression.

"Oh my ing god — is that Park Chanyeol with his shirt off?!" Suho suddenly shouts, which causes Kyungsoo to turn his head so fast, Suho swears he heard his neck breaking.

"What the , man? Where?!" Kyungsoo searches frantically, before he realizes he's been tricked. Suho is looking all kinds of smug and Kyungsoo violently hits the other.

Down the hall, Chanyeol is walking down with the soccer team when he stops and notices Kyungsoo with Suho. Chen, another member on the team and Chanyeol's friend stops as well.

"Isn't that Kyungsoo?" Chen asks, while Chanyeol simply nods his head.

"He's so cute when he's violent." Chanyeol swoons and leans against Chen, who tries to push the other off.

"Gross, dude. You're shirtless and sweaty. Can you please not do this? — Maybe if you did that to Kyungsoo, he'd like you." Chen scoffs and leaves his lovesick friend to stare.

024. Easy

"Did you really think I was easy, Park Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo questions, voice laced with boredom as he flips through his notebook. 

"I just — yes... I mean... no." Chanyeol lets out a whimper, seated right in front of Kyungsoo.

The other lifts his head and snorts, shaking his head. "First of all, you nitwit, I don't go for just anyone. Second of all, I'm not that easy. Third of you, you're pretty hot, I guess."

Chanyeol sputters and his jaw drops slightly. "W—what? I... what?"

"I'm not easy, but I think you're hot, Park Chanyeol. As punishment for trying to get into my pants, you're going to take me out on a dinner date, got it? — Don't expect me to order anything cheap, either."

025. Breathing

Chanyeol caresses Kyungsoo's cheek as the other is sleeping. The other lightly snores and Chanyeol watches as the other breathes in and out in a rhythmic pattern. A smile etches itself on Chanyeol's face when Kyungsoo turns over on his side and buries his face into his chest.

026. Stumble

Kyungsoo never liked drinking; it just never interested him in any way. Unfortunately, his friends' constant needs to party and have fun were getting old. — He never thought he'd find himself in bed with his roommate, Chanyeol, either. 

"." Kyungsoo cusses under his breath, and Chanyeol laughs. "Yeah, we did that." Kyungsoo looks at Chanyeol and lifts the blanket. "."

"This is why I don't drink. I'm so sorry, Yeol." Kyungsoo sighs and lays back down onto the bed, which surprisingly doesn't feel like his own bed.

"It's cool. It was pretty fun, actually. Drinking, but not getting drunk. Shouldn't you be thankful that you were drinking with friends and slept with one of them than with a complete stranger?" Chanyeol makes a valid point, but still, Kyungsoo had to wonder.

"." Kyungsoo sighs exasperatedly, furrowing his eyebrows at the other.

"If you keep saying that, then I'm gonna think you want another go at the Chanster, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol sticks his tongue out. Blinking his eyes repeatedly, he punches Chanyeol in the arm.

027. Fighting

Chanyeol decides that punching Suho is the best solution he can come up with. He needs to learn that Kyungsoo is off limits and his anger had been building up since then. — So here is Chanyeol punching the living daylights out of Suho while a crowd forms around them. Suddenly, a cry breaks out through the crowd.

"Stop it, Chanyeol! You're hurting him!" Chanyeol stops before he can land his fist and slowly stands to his feet, as Suho lays on the ground, coughing up blood.

"Chanyeol... " Kyungsoo's tears start flowing freely and he wraps his arms around the other's waist. Unfortunately, it breaks too quickly because the principal comes in demanding Chanyeol and Suho to his office.

Thankfully, Suho doesn't press any charges against Chanyeol and Chanyeol has to serve detention for an indefinite amount of time. On a day where he gets off of detention, he runs into Kyungsoo who stares at him with his usual wide expression.

As he walks away, he's stopped by a smaller hand wrapped around his wrist. He stares at Kyungsoo with a sad smile. "I'm so sorry, Kyungsoo."

"When you said you'd fight for me, I didn't think you meant it literally..." Kyungsoo says offhandedly. He then continues to wrap himself around Chanyeol's torso, breathing in his scent. 

"I love you, Kyungsoo. You know I'd do anything for you. — I admit I went overboard, though. I understand if you want to break up with me." Kyungsoo simply shakes his head, tears ebbing at the edge of his eyes, threatening to fall.

"You dolt, I don't want Suho or anybody else. I just wanted you. I can wait, Chanyeol. Until you fully serve your detentions."

028. Closing In

Chanyeol aims his sniper at the target, effectively hitting his mark on the zombie's head. He does a little cheer, fist-pumping to himself. He finishes his round and heads back to the underground base, whistling happily to himself. He makes his way to the main lobby of the base before skipping to the short man behind the receptionist desk.

"Kyungie! I finished my rounds! Tell Minseok that it's his turn now." Chanyeol says in a sing-song voice, in which the other raises an eyebrow at the other. The latter presses a button and talks into a speaker.

"Kim Minseok to the main lobby. Your round starts next." Kyungsoo brings his finger off the button and turns back to Chanyeol.

"So Kyungie, since it'll be awhile for Minseok to have his round. Wanna have a little fun?" Chanyeol waggles his eyebrows and Kyungsoo shrugs his shoulders. 

"Why not?" He stands up, pulling Chanyeol by the hand and into his office where he locks the door shut.

029. Involved

"But Kyungsoo!" The said person stops, turns around, and glares at the owner of the voice. He stomps on the other's foot, causing the one who yelled out 'Kyungsoo' to cry out in pain.

"Chanyeol, you know how busy I am. I can't today, okay?" Kyungsoo sighs and folds his arms across his chest. 

"You're always busy, Kyungsoo. What about me?" Kyungsoo shrugs his shoulders, the other's cheek. Chanyeol stares sadly at the other, his lower lip jutting out in a pout.

"Maybe if you tagged along and helped me out with volunteer work, maybe we'd spend some time together. Turns out, you think it's boring and never wanna go. Therefore, you can't blame me, Chanyeol."

" — seriously. Kyungsoo, you've got to be joking! I can't!" Chanyeol cries out, only for Kyungsoo to laugh at his boyfriend's face.

"Your move, Chanyeol."

030. Destiny

"It's my destiny to get inside Kyungsoo's pants." Chanyeol says offhandedly, causing Chen to choke on his noodles. He wipes his face with a napkin and turns to his friend with a disgusted look on his face.

"Look at that glorious in those jeans. . I'm in love." Chen's contemplating walking away and having lunch with someone else, or staying and watching Chanyeol make a fool out of himself.

"You're disgusting." Chen says as he slurps up more of his noodles, careful not to choke on it this time.

"His is amazing..." Chanyeol swoons, looking on in a daze.

"And he's left this planet." Chen says, waving a hand in front of Chanyeol, but it's not having an effect on him.

031. Sweet

Kyungsoo thinks that Chanyeol could possibly be his sweetest boyfriend to date. The latter makes it a point to give Kyungsoo whatever he wants, and while Kyungsoo doesn't care much for things, the offer is still adorable.

032. Calling

"C'mon, Chanyeol. You can do this." Chanyeol repeats this mantra in his head before he dials Kyungsoo's number. He hears one beep, then a second one, before a melodic voice answers.

"Do Kyungsoo speaking, how may I help you?"

"K—kyungsoo, it's Chanyeol..."

"Oh, hi Chanyeol! What's up?"

"Umm. I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date or something this saturday?"

"Just me and you?"

"Yeah. Is that—all right?"

"Of course, what time?"

"Is 7pm all right for you?"

"Definitely. I can't wait, Chanyeol! Bye~"

"See you then." Chanyeol hangs up and collapses onto his bed, heaving a heavy sigh. 

"You did good, Chanyeol, you did good." He says, praising himself for not stuttering too much like an idiot.

033. Nightmare

Chanyeol wakes up in a fright, a cold sweat breaking out, and he sits up, trying to catch his breath. He looks to his left and notices Kyungsoo still sleeping, so he quietly and quickly shuffles out of bed and heads to the kitchen for a glass of ice, cold water. 

He hears a noise behind him and is surprised to see Kyungsoo standing there in a shirt that's obviously two sizes too large for his body, rubbing his eyes, looking as adorable as ever.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Chanyeol smiles sheepishly, placing the glass into the sink and walking over to Kyungsoo to wrap his arms around the other.

"Yeah... Did you have another nightmare?" Kyungsoo asks. The silence from Chanyeol is all Kyungsoo needed for an answer.

"I love you. I hope you know that." Kyungsoo says in a hushed whisper, linking hands with the other and pulling him back to their bedroom.

034. Flat

"Chanyeol." Kyungsoo calls, attempting to gain the other's attention. The taller of the two turns his head with a smile.

"What's up?" However, Chanyeol continues to pat his , as if it's nothing out of the ordinary.

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo questions the sanity of his boyfriend.

"I'm trying to compare our butts. Mine's really flat, but yours — yours is really plump and squeezable." Chanyeol answers offhandedly which causes Kyungsoo to blush a rose pink.

"Are you saying I have a bubblebutt, then?" Chanyeol smiles and snakes an arm around the other's waist.

"I'm saying it's nice and round. Mine's flat, though."

035. Superstar

Park Chanyeol is a high class superstar, while Kyungsoo is a college student working a minimal wage job at some cafe. They cross paths one evening when Chanyeol and a few of his bandmates walk into the cafe that Kyungsoo works. Chanyeol tells his friends to take a booth while he orders, and as he saddles up to the front counter, he's completely mesmerized by the cashier. Of course, being the oblivious idiot he is, Kyungsoo doesn't even acknowledge the staring.

"Hi, what would you like to order?" Kyungsoo asks in his usual bored tone.

Chanyeol simply smiles and orders four coffees. Kyungsoo nods his head and shouts the order to his coworker. He stands there, staring at the cashier, and finally Kyungsoo catches on.

"Your order will be here in a little bit, sir." Chanyeol smiles and shakes his head.

"I was just thinking. You're really cute, yanno." Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow and scoffs.

"I get that a lot, sir. But please, I'd rather not be hit on. I'm sure you're a remarkable man and whatnot." Kyungsoo states, a blank expression taking over. Finally the order arrives, and Kyungsoo hands it to the other in exchange for the cash, "Have a nice day, sir."

Chanyeol nods his head and walks off. Kyungsoo stares at his hand, noting a note in between the dollar bills. He scoffs, but the blush on his face says otherwise of his emotion.

"Superstar, my ..."

036. Spider Web

"Chanyeol, get in here!" Kyungsoo shouts from their bedroom, and Chanyeol immediately rushes in with a worried face on.

"What — what happened? What is it? Are you okay?" Chanyeol frantically asks, as Kyungsoo avidly points at the corner of the wall.

"There's a spider right there, so kill it, please." Kyungsoo says with a pout and Chanyeol has to laugh at the adorableness of the cutie.

"You're afraid of a spider?" Kyungsoo blushes at the teasing remark and slowly nods his head.

"Just hurry up and kill it, Chanyeol! Please!" 

"All right, all right. Anything for you."

037. Haunted

"Supposedly, my attic is haunted. We should go up there and check it out." Kyungsoo says nonchalantly to Chanyeol one day, as the two of them hanging around his room.

"H—haunted? Why would you wanna do that for?" Chanyeol stutters, and he hates appearing as a scaredy-cat in front of Kyungsoo. He gets ignored because Kyungsoo's already on his feet and makes way to the attic stairs. Not wanting to be left alone, Chanyeol chases after the other and follows him up to the attic.

"Nothing much, but cobwebs and dust. Boring." Kyungsoo says disinterested. Chanyeol stares at a few of the trunks and notices there's a bunch of old paintings and a dusty guitar sitting in the corner. He turns around and notices Kyungsoo's not there.

"K—Kyungie? Are you there?" Chanyeol asks, and he cautiously steps towards the middle of the attic. Suddenly, a white figure pops out of nowhere, effectively scaring the out of him. 

"What the hell, Kyungsoo, why would you do that!?" Chanyeol shouts, holding a hand where his heart is. Kyungsoo throws the white sheet off and can't contain his laughter.

"Oh my god, Yeol, you're so funny." Kyungsoo pats Chanyeol on the back, but the latter's still upset and keeps a pout on his face.

038. Rich

"Don't you think you should stop buying Kyungsoo things?" Chen gives his friend, Chanyeol, a concerned look. Chanyeol just shrugs his shoulders, watching from afar as Kyungsoo opens the present he gave him.

He hears the slight gasp from the other and Kyungsoo's friend, Tao, widens his eyes, as well. Chen shakes his head, patting Chanyeol on the back.

"You're not rich, Chanyeol, you can't keep buying him gifts. It doesn't matter that you have a job, either... I don't even think he likes your gifts." Chen points out, but Chanyeol covers Chen's mouth with his hand and points his index finger at Kyungsoo.

"He seems pretty happy about it right now, don't you think?" Chanyeol looks all kinds of smugs, and Chen has to roll his eyes.

"I hope you lose your job."

039. Everybody

Everybody knows that Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are a thing. Of course, the only people who don't know that would be Chanyeol and Kyungsoo themselves. Kyungsoo notices the stares he receives from others, but he doesn't make much of it because he's best friends with Chanyeol. He didn't think it'd be strange. 

Then suddenly, Chanyeol starts acting weird towards him and Kyungsoo is starting to think life hates him. Chanyeol's been ignoring his calls and texts and avoids him during school, and Kyungsoo wouldn't care if it were Tao or Xiumin who did this to him. But this is Chanyeol and he's supposed to be his best friend. 

So he goes over Chanyeol's house, while the latter's still at school because he has soccer practice. He decides to talk to the source and finds himself opening up to Chanyeol's mother, who just so happens to be like a second mother to him.

"Hi Mrs. Park, thanks for listening to me." Kyungsoo bows his head and thanks her again. Mrs. Park pats Kyungsoo on the head and places a bowl of chips in front of him.

"What seems to be the problem, dear?" Kyungsoo looks down at his folded hands on his lap and he looks up to meet Chanyeol's mom's gaze. He makes a choking noise and frowns.

"Chanyeol's ignoring me and I have no idea why..." Mrs. Park nods her head and seems to be taking it in. It almost looks like she has an idea why, as well.

"I'm not supposed to talk about it, but you should ask Chanyeol about it... He can provide more answers than I can, sweetie. Why don't you wait here until he comes home from practice?" Mrs. Park grins and ruffles Kyungsoo's hair.

Suddenly, they hear the door opening and closing and Chanyeol comes in, with his soccer bag, looking sweaty and tired. Chanyeol seems surprised, and his mom takes it upon herself to pulls him over to take a seat.

"Look who's here, darling, it's Kyungsoo. He came over for a visit, I hope you don't mind." Mrs. Park says with a smile and walks out of the room, leaving the two alone.

Chanyeol doesn't even make eye contact with Kyungsoo, and it bothers him a lot. The taller of the two even gets up from the stool and is about to walk away, when Kyungsoo pulls him back by the wrist. 

"Don't you think you owe me an explanation, Chanyeol? Why have you been ignoring me and avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? Is our friendship worth nothing that you're willing to throw it away? Because if that's the case, then I don't want anything to do with you anymore." Kyungsoo lets the grip on Chanyeol's wrist go and turns towards the door.

He's fully stopped by Chanyeol wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo, and he's tempted to yell at the other because he's sweaty and gross, but for some reason, he doesn't really mind. 

"I'm sorry, okay? Just hear me out, please?" Chanyeol pleads with Kyungsoo, while the latter silently agrees. He turns around and tries to meet Chanyeol's eyes.

"The reason I've been ignoring you is because... — I don't know what to think anymore. Whenever people talk about us being together, I think to myself that they're wrong. But after awhile, it got to me and I wanted to be something more. I couldn't face you afterwards when I had those feelings, so... I'm sorry." Chanyeol finally gets what he had to say off his chest and he heaves a satisfied sigh.

Kyungsoo blinks once... twice.. thrice... He clears his throat and starts laughing a bit. "I'm glad it was something like this and not that you wanted to stop being my friend. — Except you want to be my boyfriend... " Kyungsoo blushes and shakes his head.

"I'm willing to try, if you are." Kyungsoo offers and Chanyeol immediately nods his head, wrapping Kyungsoo in a hug. He tries to push the other away because he's sweaty, but Chanyeol just laughs and continues hugging the other.

040. Meant No Harm

"Kyungsoo, look at me." Chanyeol holds Kyungsoo's face in his hands and tries to get the latter to look him in the eyes, but to no avail. He had hurt the other far too much to be forgiven and for that, Chanyeol regrets everything. 

"I didn't want to hurt you, you know that. I love you, I still do." Chanyeol tries again and Kyungsoo just shakes his head. He can see the tears pooling in the other's eyes and the guilt is lodged in his throat, making it hard to swallow. 

"Kyungie. Kyung. Soo. Kyungsoo. Please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to get this far." Kyungsoo finally lets the tears fall and Chanyeol feels like beating himself up for being the reason for the smaller's tears.

"You said you'd always be there for me, but this is what I get for believing in you. Don't you think I've given you too many chances already? I can't keep doing this, Chanyeol. You had the opportunity to push her away, but you let her kiss you. What am I supposed to think or do about that?" Kyungsoo pushes Chanyeol's hands away and starts walking away.

"Meant no harm, Chanyeol? — Look at how well that turned out for you. Goodbye forever." 

041. Apple

Kyungsoo was the forbidden fruit that should never be touched. But Chanyeol ed up, and now he's in some crazy relationship with one of his students. Sure, Kyungsoo was seventeen, and Chanyeol was just a few years older, that didn't mean there was still some damage. Student-teacher relationships are genuinely frowned upon and at most, are illegal. Chanyeol has to be careful around Kyungsoo, lest they be found out. But what can he do, when Kyungsoo's the apple of his eye.

042. Darling

"Darling." Chanyeol calls out to Kyungsoo, stopping him in his tracks. He can feel the stares from his classmates and he turns around to glare at Chanyeol. Instead, he's come face to face with a bouquet of flowers, until he finds the other's head popping out from behind the flowers.

"Look what I got you, darling. These flowers remind me of your beauty, but they do no justice to you." Chanyeol smiles widely and hands over the bouquet. Kyungsoo begrugdingly accepts it and he swears he can hear Chen's cackle from a mile away. 

043. Name

"What's your name?" Chanyeol asks the new student in their class, after the period ends. Luckily, the new student gets to sit in front of him, and perhaps he might have gained a crush on the latter.

The new student shyly bows his head, a small smile gracing his lips and Chanyeol swears he could kiss him right now. But he won't because that's weird.

"I'm Kyungsoo... It's nice to meet you." He says shyly, and Chanyeol dies internally at the sweet voice. He shakes hands with the other and points to the cafeteria.

"My name's Chanyeol and we should become friends. Sit with me and my friends, okay?" Chanyeol announces and Kyungsoo shyly nods his head, letting the other drag him.

044. By My Side

"You know I love you, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol declares, holding the other's hands in his. Kyungsoo smiles and nods his head, as well. Chanyeol swoons at the smile and has to wonder what he did to deserve someone like Kyungsoo. He knows he probably did something good in a past life if he's granted with an angel. 

"I love you too, Chanyeol. Very much." Kyungsoo replies, laughter bubbling past his lips. He stares straight into Kyungsoo's eyes and they're filled with the sincerest love he had ever seen. 

"I love you." Chanyeol says again, and Kyungsoo laughs. 

"I know you do, Chanyeol."

045. Mountains

If anyone were to ask him, Chanyeol would say that his love for Kyungsoo was as big and tall as the tallest mountain in the world. When Kyungsoo hears that, he blushes red and smacks Chanyeol's shoulder for being a cheesy idiot. 

046. Writer's Choice

Kyungsoo thinks that Chanyeol is amazing at playing guitar. Chanyeol thinks that Kyungsoo's voice is fantastic. From their childhood, they had been dubbed the music duo. Now in high school, the two are almost never separated and spend almost every moment of their time together. People have always said they would end up dating, but they simply laughed it off. 

Maybe they didn't need labels, but their shared glances tell everything about them. They cared a lot about each other, they knew that much. They loved each other a lot, too. They didn't need to tell others about them, either, but they were something. 

047. Writer's Choice

Chanyeol's heart breaks day after day and there's nothing he can do. His friends try again and again to get his mind off of Kyungsoo, his ex boyfriend, but nothing seems to work. Of course, another factor might have to be Kyungsoo moving on and dating Chen, one of Chanyeol's friends that kills him.

"You need to move on, Yeollie... And forgive Chen." Suho states with authority, as he's patting the other's shoulders. 

"But I can't. — He moved on... and with Chen, nonetheless. I just can't..." Chanyeol sighs, and Suho tightens the grip on his shoulders.

"You can't blame Chen for this, you know. You had your chance, Chanyeol, and you blew it with Kyungsoo. He's trying his best to move on, and he seems genuinely happy with Chen. You need some closure, and I'm not the one to give that to you. Seriously, Park Chanyeol." Suho's words hurt more than they should, but Chanyeol has to agree that it is right. Maybe he should start talking to Chen again, and maybe find some closure with Kyungsoo. — But his heart's still hurting, and that time isn't now.

048. Writer's Choice

"Chanyeol." At the voice calling his name, Chanyeol looks up and mentally chokes when he realizes that his crush is standing right in front of him. His friends have stopped eating and are now watching the exchange with sly glances and big smirks.

"Y—yes, Kyungsoo?" Curses for stuttering in front of Kyungsoo, hopefully he didn't notice.

"Are you free this friday? I have two tickets to the movies and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?" Kyungsoo's smile is absolutely breathtaking and Chanyeol feels like he's suffocating. It takes an elbow to the stomach from Chen for him to answer 'yes'. 

"Yay, I'm glad. I can pick you up at 6, okay?" Chanyeol nods his head and Kyungsoo skips off happily. Finally, he can breathe again, but the looks from his friends are starting to bother him. 

"Someone has a date, awwww." Chen points out and snickers, moving away to avoid Chanyeol's fist.

049. Writer's Choice

"I hate you, Chanyeol." Kyungsoo says without any hesitation. The said 'Chanyeol' pouts and flails his arms a bit. He latches a hand around Kyungsoo's arm and pulls him back.

"You can't hate me, Kyungsoo, because I love you." Despite Kyungsoo's previous answer, a blush fights its way onto his cheeks.

050. Writer's Choice

"What if Attack on Titan was real?" Kyungsoo asks out of the blue. Chanyeol turns and looks with a curious gaze.

"I don't know about you, but I'd be really scared. I don't know what I'd do." Kyungsoo continues with his talk about titans. Chanyeol ruffles the other's head and laughs brightly.

"I know what I'd do." Chanyeol states simply. Kyungsoo stares at him, waiting for an answer.

"I'd protect you at all costs." At Chanyeol's answer, Kyungsoo has to believe that Chanyeol is the sweet person in the whole wide world. 


Finished my Chansoo Drabbles~

That's about 100/260 done...

50 Baeksoo 

50 Chansoo 

30 Laysoo 

30 Kyungmyeon 

100 Chensoo 

Everyday_Jongdae