JOURNEY

JOURNEY

CHAPTER 8


Its seems that Dongho speechless when kevin call roxii and they walked towards roxii.Dongho dont know what to do on how to greet roxii.But Kevin and Hoon greet roxii and azii first."hello girls" the two said. Roxii was surprised in that day. Azii response to kevin and Hoon but Roxii didn't..... Dongho and Roxii was still silent. When Azii asked the boys to stay for a while and have some snacks.They sat down and continue chatting and enjoy eating their snacks.But the two still in a silent mode.. then kevin break the silence..
"Guys,to make this day wonderful,why we dont play truth or dare?" kevin suggested to play.
"yah! thats right,its so boring if we dont play games.." hoon agreed.
"ahh.... ow good suggetion,kevin" azii agree too while looking at the two that still silent.

In short they started the game. They sat down and they faced each other.Kevin make a rules:
"ok,one at a time,when its ur turn, and when we ask u for truth or dare u have to be honest,ok guys? no excuses and just be honest." kevin said.
"ok!" azii,hoon said.
"and you guys?" kevin ask while pointing to dongho and roxii.
"ahhhh,its fine with me" roxii answered.
"nae.....me .... too..." dongho was a little bit nervous.

THen the games begin.Kevin started to hold the bottle of soda and he make a turn.After a long spinning,the bottle pointed to kevin itself.
"whoahhh! its me hahaha" kevin laughed..
Beside kevin is Hoon and he asked first is it TRUTH OR DARE.Kevin said TRUTH.
"ok,u told me before that u have a crush on roxii,is it true?" hoon ask.
All of them was shocked to hoon's question.And Dongho was so jealous and he kept his feeling at that moment coz he knows kevin has a crush on roxii.That moment was silent.Then kevin said....
"ahh...YES..the first time i saw her and until now i have a crush on her"kevin said with no hesitation.
Dongho was really felt embarrased.Because even him,he dont have confident to tell roxii what he really feel.
After that moment,roxii was very shy.And she looked at dongho's reaction and she felt embarrased too.
Next to hoon is azii.And he ask kevin if its a TRUTH OR DARE.Kevin answer DARE.And Azii wants him to kiss Roxii's cheeks. And Kevin was shy at first and he is so curoius about dongho's reaction when he wiill kiss roxii's cheeks. Hoon and azzi shout..."kiss her! kiss her!
Dongho reaction was unpredictable. Coz he can hide his true feeling.Roxii was so nervous too,coz she knows that kevin was cute and a good guy.And kevin has a crush on her.Suddenly kevin move towards roxii to kiss her cheeks.Then suddenly dongho stand up. And said......wait!
"yah! ur too much kevin! " dongho said.
"hey...hey bro..why?" hoon said.
But in that moment, dongho grasps roxii's hands and he pulled away.THe three was shocked in dongho's reaction.But deep inside azii,she was happy coz she knows dongho likes her friend roxii.She made that idea just to have a reason to show dongho's true feeling to her friend.
Dongho and Roxii leaved the area,And he still pulled roxii away.Roxii was quite and dont know what to say,but she still walking fast with dongho.And suddenly she felt pain in her hands and its looks red already coz of dongho's hand hold her tight.
"yah...where we going? my hands hurt.." roxii said while in pain.
But dongho still in quite mode. And actually his so nervous and dont know what to say to roxii.
"my hands hurts! i said my hands hurt!" roxii shouted.
Then suddenly dongho stopped walking.And he saw the hands of roxii was totally red.Roxii sat down and she rub her hand to lessen the pain.
"im sorry..." dongho said.
"wae.....wae..."roxii ask while still hold her hand.
"coz i felt im going to explode that moment...and i can take it anymore...." dongho explained.
"wae! u dont have to do that,wae?! " roxii shouted .
"because im jealous! cant u see? u dont have idea what i really felt.....i felt im going to die. i cant breath when looking at you, starring at him..! " dongho was now emotional.
"then why?! i dont understand you... tell me!" roxii was mad at that time. and she wants to hear that dongho loved her.

"SARANGHE" the words that dongho said. Then suddenly roxii stopped shouting.And the tears fall from her cheeks. Roxii cried,not because shes  mad but with happinnes.And she cant even speak.
Dongho came to her and he holds her shoulder,wipe her tears and hug her slowly.. and whisper to roxii and said..." i love you...i love you so much"
Roxii cried. And she hug back dongho while still crying.
"dont cry...coz it hurts me..dont cry coz i felt im ur not hero anymore...saranghe,saranghe.." dongho's said while hugging roxii.
"u know that all my ,life im waiting for this,waiting for you to tell me this..im crying not because im mad,but because im so happy now." roxii replied.

Dongho faced roxii and wiped her tears,and suddenlly kissed her.


TO BE CONTINUED....