JOURNEY

JOURNEY

chapter 7

Roxii woke up early in the morning...and at the same time dongho too. Same time they do their everyday routine. Brush their teeth,facing the mirror,and wash their face...together.
And roxii realize that shes not a little pooh anymore,she grew beautifully. And dongho realized it too,well, his a man now,not a little kid anymore. Maybe they have changed a lot. In a way that they can't do the same they used to be. They can't sleep together now. Or they can't hold their hands when their playing....so many things can't do now.

Roxii hurriedly fixed her self because she will going to meet azi in the park. That was saturday morning.They willl going to the mall later in the afternoon. So,in the morning they will having a picnic in the park nearby.

Roxii called azi...

"hello azi? so,what time we will going to meet?"...roxii asked.
"hmmm,maybe 9am or 10?...well its up to you roxii,just tell me if ur free at that time." azi said.
"ok,maybe 10am is ok?" roxii replied.
"arraseo! 10am.. copy!" azi replied while having her breakfast.
"ok sis,im going to bring some foods and drinks ok?" roxii said.
"ok sis! and im going to bring fruits ,hehehe" azi said.
"ok!" roxii replied.

When Roxii turn off her phone, someone knocking on the door...
She hurriedly open it. and shes surprised!

"surprised!!!! " it was dongho.
"yah! what are u dooing here?" roxii said while he pat dongho's head.
"ouch! what a breakfast,patting my head" dongho said while scratching his head.
"ow.. are u hurt? miane..." roxii said while she let dongho in.
"its ok..im used to it...so,hwats for breakfast?" dongho said while heading to the dining area and looking for food.
"we dont have yet,omma went to the market early on the morning..."roxii told dongho.
"oww..is omma wil going to cook today?" dongho ask.
"i dont know,i will for omma, im hungry already.." roxii said.
"dont wait for omma. i will going to cook for you,alright?" dongho said while seeking for food in the fredge.
"in what breakfast will u make for me? huh?" roxii challenged dongho.
"anything u have in ur fredge hehehe" dongho replied.

Dongho cooked two sunnyside up egg,toasted bread and a hot cappucino.
he prepeared very fast.

"oh well,fast food from big pooh!" roxii was so excited to eat it.
"see? i can make a breakfast in a short time hehe" dongho said confidently.
"yah ok ok, i knew it! lets eat!" roxii said.

While they're eating roxii remembere that she and azi will meet at 10 am.

"by the way, i have a appoinment later at 10am..."roxii said while eating.
"appoinment? with who? is that really important?" dongho asked.
"important? ofc! we will having a picnic..." roxii said.
"a picnic? and WE? and whose with you?" dongho asked with a little bit of jealous.
"me and azi.. we dicided to have a girl bonding.. u know.. just only for girls.." roxii explain.
"ahhhh.. i lost my appetite..." dongho said.with sadness..
"why? u want to join?" roxii laughed.
But dongho was really sad.
"are u kidding me? u want me to join but u said it is only for girls.." dongho said.
"thats why, u cant go ok?..." roxii said...
"arra! arra! u can go...." dongho said while having a last bite of toasted bread.
"(roxii whisper) why dont u ask me for a date.."roxii said.
"what? what did u say? i cant hear you..." dongho ask.
"ahh... nothing... i said next time bake a cake for me..." roxii said while smilimg.
"cake? i dont know how, i will buy u for that..." dongho replied.

It was 9:30 am and dongho went home already...roxii took her shower and prepare her things needed...
and shes ready to meet azi.

While Dongho have a plan... he called kevin and hoon.That they have a meeting in the oark at 10am.And the agreed.

It was nearly 10 am when roxii arrived....after 5mins, azi arrived...

"hey sis! how are you?"azi ask roxii and they hug each other.
"im fine sis,so where we can find some nice place to put the picnic blanket?" azi ask.
"i have for that sis, lets go and follow me"roxii told azi.

Roxii went to the place where she and dogho always sat down and take a nap.There was a big tree and sorrounded by flowers and in the front is a beautiful fountain.

"wow! its a very nice place sis!"azi said.

They fixed their blanket and prepare the foods and drinks they brought.
The two enjoyed chatting and lestining UKISS songs and they sang together.
Menwhile.... dongho,kevin and hoon.. arrived in the park. And dongho was busy looking for roxii.They walked arround.Kevin and Hoon was busy looking fo a cute girls,while dongho was busy looking for roxii.

"dongho..what are u doing? ur looking for someone?" kevin asked.
"ahh... aniyo.." dongho replied.
"then why were here? u said we  have a meeting?" hoon ask dongho.
"ahhh...yeah..yeah..about our assignment?" dongha said.
"assignment?!!! "kevin and hoon asked!
"we dont have assignment bro! what are u talking about?" hoon told dongho..
"yeah...aishhhh, bro,ur out of ur mind.."kevin said... and accidentaly he saw roxii setting nearby..
"ohhhh!!!! i think i know the answer why were here..tsk! tsk!" kevin said.
"why? kevin?"hoon asked kevin.
"there..." kevin point out roxii.
"ow my.....dongho...ur crazy now.. with ur little pooh.." hoon said while he smiles at dongho.
Dongho was quietly scratching his head.


"LOVE MOVES IN A MYSTERIOUS WAYS...."


TO BE CONTINUED.....