JOURNEY

JOURNEY

CHAPTER 6

 

 

Dongho and roxi hurriedly went to a noodles shop and they eat a lot. The two really enjoyed eating and do the things they used to be. Like, dongho put some food to roxi's plate and roxi did it too. Well, since they were young, they always do this kind of moment.

After they eat, the went to the park nearby... they bought some snacks and they talked....

 

"little pooh....do u still love me?" dongho asked roxi... and roxi was shocked.

"ehhh??? what do u mean by that?... pabo!" roxi replied and he pat dongho's shoulder.

"just answer my question... do u still want me as ur big pooh?" dongho ask again. and he looked roxi's eyes..

 Roxi was so nervous  and she cant answer it because shes a lilttle bit confused... she love dongho as her bestfriend or as a man.

 

"ahhhh...... ofcourse i do...ur my big pooh right...my bestfriend..my forever friend.." roxi answered.

But she hurt her feelings at the same time..coz she love dongho as a man. She want to kept her feelings to dongho...as  long as she can.....she will.

 

"nice to hear that my little pooh...but this past few weeks why u disobey me? ha?" dongho said.

"disobey in what?? im just busy u know that.." roxi replied.

" busy in what? chatting to your NEW FRIED??" dongho said.

"anyo..im busy in school....pabo.." roxi replied and she pat dongho's shoulder again.

" yah!!! its hurts......now its my turn...u have a chance to run now..." dongho said while smiling.

"yah! dont do that...or else... i will tell  kevin to court me... hahahha" roxi said while she about to run...

"what??? kevin? u want him to court you?.. "dongho was about to run after roxi.

"yeah..his cuter than you!! bleeehhh!!!.." roxi teased dongho and she run..to avoid dongho..

"his cuter than me?..yah!!!! " dongho said and he run after roxi....

 

The two played for a while and they enjoyed that day. They're ok now.

They went home.

 

at dongo's room.....

 

Dongho was looking at their photos since they were young...they were together since they were a babies,Coz their mom and dad are really good friends..So since then they were together,same school since kindergarten,secondary and until now. Dongho laughed when he saw a pic of roxi when she was a child..they love eating ice cream and playing arond...But suddenly dongho touch roxi's photo and said....

 

"i thought u will tell me you love me as a man...not your bestfriend, coz i love you as a woman.. not my bestfriend..im so jealous with your new friends,im so jealous when u say kevin is cuter than me,im so jealous when you look with other guy in school,why can't u see my true feelings...i will do everything for you, coz your mine..and no one can take u away from me..i really missed you when u didnt call me,or asking me if im hungry..roxi...my little pooh..don't leave me..don't looked for another guy,coz its killing me so bad...please stay by my side,ok? u promise me when were young,remember? u said,nobody can take us apart,no one can take me away from you..coz u said u will kick them and throw away from earth..(smiling) ..bogoshipo....saranghe roxi..saranghe."

 

At that moment dongho cried. He was scared that roxi might with someone else, all he need is to confess his feelings to roxi in a right time. But how? he think that what if roxi didnt love him as a man,and just a friend....

 

suddenly his phone ringing... he wiped his tears and he pick his phone.

it was roxi.

 

"good night my big pooh... sleep well arraseo?" roxi said.

but dongho didnt speak.

"hey, u there? i said good night.." roxi said.

"nae,good night.....and.....sa..rang...he..." dongho said in a soft voice.

"hey are u sick? why ur voice like that? did u cry?" roxi ask.

"anyo...im just tired... and lets sleep now.. good night my little pooh.." dongho said.

"oww..ok..are u sure ur not sick?" roxi ask again.

"yah im sure...." dongho replied.

"ok,good night my big pooh... see you tom kekeke" roxi said and she turn her phone off.

 

But roxi was a little strange when dongho said saranghe...

 

"hmmm..what does he mean? he said saranghe? to me?...im a dreaming?.

"saranghe...saranghe...saranghe...." 

roxi speak it again and again..until she falls asleep..

 

 

What does dongho means when he said SARANGHE to roxi??

Is it for real? or dongho was a little bit confuse to his feelings....

 

lets find out...

 

 

to be continue....