JOURNEY

JOURNEY

FINAL CHAPTER

 

Recaps epi.9: 

  Roxii went home with dispoinment.Because dongho didn't contact here and they didn't meet at the park.Wondering why and what happened......

 

 

Whe she got home,she went to her room and about to cry.she try to contact dongho again... and again...

She didn't eat her dinner and choose to lay on her bed.It an unusual for her that dongho didn't call her to say goodnight.

She try to sleep with tears in her eyes.

 

in the morning....

 

she woked up because someones knocking on the door.She stand up and went to the door and ask whose knocking..but no one answering.

and after a few seconds someone behind the door knock the  continiously.

She's wondering who is it.Coz if its her mom,she will call her name.And she didn't even think of dongho.Coz dongho still didn't contact her since yesterday......

But because of curiousity she open it and she shocked...

Its a huge thing that someones carry it.Its a huge pooh with a heart.

She looked down to recognized whose behind the huge pooh.And when she looked down the floor,she saw many petals of roses scattered.She was about to feel her heart so much joy.And she knows that behind that huge thing is.............dongho.

 

"hey,my little pooh,your big pooh is here" dongho speak at last.And he put the huge pooh beside Roxii.And he come closer to roxii who still in surprise.

He hugged roxii without words,and he smells her hair and he hugged her tigthly.

 

"why?...why?..." roxii said while in tears..and she begun to cry...

"miane,i didn't call you yesterday its because of important matters to do" dongho replied,and still hugging.

"how important it is,and you don't even call me until i sleep,paboya~" roxii still crying and she punch dongho's chest.

"im really sorry,little pooh...but that  thing is very important.." dongho said and started to kiss roxii's head,down to her eyes,to her cheeks.But roxii push him, and said....

"bogoshipo....bogoshipo...."roxii said and she suddenly she KISSED dongho on the lips.

Because of that kiss,dongho was surprised and he slowly close his eyes and feel the moment...

that kissed last for 1min.....

"sa..rang...he.." dongho said. and roxii replied..

"nado saranghe,my big pooh" roxii said.

The surprise not finish and after she fixed her self they went down and roxii was surprise because 

she saw dongho's parents chatting to her mom and her dad..

She dont have idea whats happening.But she was very happy at that moment.

 

The reason why dongho didn't contact her yesterday bacause,dongho meet her parents and tell them that he loves their daughter roxii,and that roxii's parents.And no doubt they agreed and it was ok.Her parents was so happy to their precious daugther.

 

Dongho and Roxii were very lucky to have their parents beside them.They grew up being together.Falling inlove with someone is hard to bare for a long time.If you love someone,tell him.like dongo did.Bestfriends can be a lover forever.......

 

The two were very happy to each other.And thankful to their friends who always there for them.

 

 

T H E      E N D   ^_^