JOURNEY

JOURNEY

CHAPTER 3

 

Azii went to the canteen and she bought her snacks,while so many students are there..and especially girls were shouting...and she was curious about it. Then she checked it too,why they were screaming like a fan!!!

Well,as always Eli is the center of attraction at that time. Eli went to the canteen with soohyun to have their snacks too.Because eli is one of the famous students because of his look, his half american-korean.The girls were really crazy whenever they saw eli.

"eli...can u please make it a hurry? there so many girls around us" soohyun told eli,but still eating his snacks.

"yeah,,u just eat ur snacks ok? dont mind them.."eli replied.

Soohyun nothing to do,he just continue eating his snacks while a lot of girls looking at them. Soohyun sometimes feel shy when he is with eli.But the only person who underdstand eli's weaknesses is only him. Soohyun loves singing and doing songs,and he is good in school.But he never wants to become famous like eli.He wants a simple life and not chasing by the girls.

 

Azii went closer to the crowded and ask one girl....

"whats happening?.." she ask.

"oh.. u dont know him? his eli.the famous guy in this campus. because his so really cute!!" the girls replied.

Then he look at eli. and said.....

"hmmm,for me his not cute.his not my type.." azii replied.

"ehh?? then u want to say his ugly?" the girl was irritated.

"ahh.. no,its just my opinion..." azii said while smiling and stepping backward to avoid wrong conversation.

 

Azii went out to the canteen and looking to her phone while walking..then suddenly...

he bumped on a guy.

"oww...im sorry..." azii bows many times and not looking to the one she bumped.

The guy didnt say anything and he just pass by.Then azii looked at him and said...

"hey! i said im sorry.." azii told the guy.and she came closer to him...

"oh!!! its you mr.deaf!" azii said to kiseop..

"and u cant speak too" azii was teasing kiseop.

But kiseop still quite eventhough he is so irritated to azii because she called him mr.deaf and he cant speak.

Kiseop was just quite and just looking azii while he walk away.

 

Then one girl came to azii and said...

"u dont know him too? (whisper) that guy dont have many friends here. as i know he only have one friend." the girl said.

" oh,his famous because he dont have friends here? and he didnt talk to anyone? but the guy on that table (pointing eli) so famous because of his looks." azii replied to the girl.

" yah,,,thats right" and the went away from her.

 

Then azii continue walking and she went to the park inside the campus and listen to her favorite band UKISS.

Then roxii came.

"hi..! are u a new students?" roxii ask azi.

"hello..yes i am..im from indonesia.and im a exchanged students,and u?" azii ask.

"oh,nice to met you..and feel free here ok?" roxii said.

"me too! and thank you! by the way,my name is Azii. and you?" azii introducing herself.

"ohh.im roxii,short for rochelle." roxii was smiling at her.

"hi roxii,a cute name ,hehehe oh,please sit down and join me"azii offered roxii to sit down with her.

"what are u listening? what songs?" roxii ask azii.

"im listening to UKISS band,u know them?" azii ask roxii.

"UKISS? u like them....?"roxii replied.

"no..... its just i dont like them....but i love them!!!" azii proudly said.

"really? i love them too..hehehe"roxii happily told azi.

"then,join me to listen their songs now,"azii said while she gave the other earphone to roxii.

Ant the two enjoyed listening to the UKISS songs..

They chat all day and they became close to each other,They have same qualities and they have same taste in some things.

 

Then suddenly roxii's phone ring.

"hello?" roxii answered.it was dongho.

"little pooh,where are you,lets go home."dongho said.

"arra,wait for me on the parking lot ok?" roxii replied.

"ok,and please hurry?...i have some homework to do" dongho said.

"ok,i will go there now,we will do it at home ok?"roxii said.

Then she off her phone.

"sis,gonna go now,my bestfriend called me and we will go home now" roxii said.

"ow..ok..take care sis and nice to met again,hope we will met again tom.." azii told roxii.

"ok sis,see you tom. same place ok? hehehe" roxii told azi.

"ok sis,bye! take care!" azii said while waving roxii.

 

And roxii went home.And azii left alone.still listening to ukiss songs.

 

The day went passed.Roxii and Azi became close to each other.They always chat and they do homework together.Even dongho get jealous to the closeness of roxii and azi.

 

what will happen to the friendship of dongho and roxii? That when azii came,dongho didnt get along to roxii. And he gets jealous of it.

What will dongho do now ? how can now protect roxii if azi is already with her? Dongho felt alone when roxii and azi are together.IS juts that roxii wants to grow her feelings towards dongho.And she wants to test herself too.

 

 

to be continued......