Be Mine, I Love You, Okay? | Hoya |

One Shots!

You look like this in this one shot!

 



You hummed along to the instrumental of 0330 by U-Kiss played throughout your work as you cleaned off tables and put things away, you swaying softly to the music. You giggled to yourself, as the song changed to O.K. by B1A4. You sang along aloud, dancing to parts of it with your washcloth in your hand. "Okay girl, meoributeo balkkaji I love you~" you sang as you did the hand movement, bobbing your head to music. You continued to dance around while bursting out the lyrics, having fun by yourself. You were enjoying it until you heard someone laugh behind you. You were startled - you were alone the whole time as far as you were concerned, so who else was in the room? You turned around to see a man leaning against the front desk.

"You're an odd girl, aren't you?" the man spoke, laughing. "It's alright though. I won't tell anyone. You're definitely a lot cuter when I can actually see your face."

You felt your cheek warm up, as you stared at this stranger. "H-How did you get in here?"

"I saw you dancing around, so I just came in. The door wasn't unlocked."

"Oh... Well, you have to leave. Hurry up," you stated, as you walked over to him, swatting the washcloth towards him. He laughed again, and you couldn't help but look at him. He was really attractive... but you forgot that thought quickly. "I can't just leave you inside."

"Okay, okay~ I'm going, but I don't have anywhere to get back to so -" he began before you looked at him again.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't have a house that I live in. I roam around."

"Now I'm going to feel bad because I can't just leave you outside," you mumble under your breath, letting out a sigh. "Come with me then. I live a couple minutes from here. You can stay over tonight because I feel bad, okay?" He grinned at you, following you to your home.

As you unlocked the door and walked into your home, and let the homeless man come in before you shut and locked the door. You watched as your little pug Yaya run into the room, jumping onto your legs. "Hi Yaya~ We have a guest today, so treat him well, understand?" you spoke to the dog, smiling. "She's harmless so don't mind her," you told the man. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Ah, my name's Ho Won. Your's is?"

"________."

"What a cute name for a cute girl~ Tch, I'm really lucky. Do you do this with every homeless guy?"

You glared at Ho Won as he chuckled, giving you a smile that made you melt on the inside. "I'm going to go change, feel free to eat whatever is in the kitchen or watch tv. Okay?" you spoke, Ho Won nodding as you smiled at him, and walked upstairs.

You changed into an oversized sweater, and walked back downstairs slowly and as quietly as you possibly could, and you peeked down to see Ho Won on the couch, lying down, Yaya laying on his chest. You tilted your head a little and smiled, and Ho Won looked back at you. "Hello~" he purred, and you walked down the rest of the stairs, walking over to the couch, poking his legs.

"Yah, the least you could do is move your legs a little," you spoke, with a laugh. He smiled and moved his legs so you could sit down. You did, and looked over at him. You felt a little bad that after that night he would go back to being homeless. You bit your lip, thinking to yourself, before asking, "Ho Won, do you want to stay here?"

"Hm? What do you mean?" he replied.

"I mean, like, not just for a night. Why don't you stay here...?" He moved and sat up, looking you in the eyes.

"You want me to... live with you?"

"I don't mind if you don't. I have no problem with paying the bills here, and it would be nice to have some company around."

"Do you - do you mean it?"

"I'm serious, Ho Won!"

"I - I don't know what to say."

"Say yes?"

"Okay. Yes. I'll live here with you."

- A few weeks later -

You and Ho Won became best friends since you two met, and he was the sweetest man you've ever met. He slept on the couch, and was really considerate of you. Just seeing his face made you brighten up, and you felt a lot happier with him around. He usually stayed at the house when you went to work, and when he came back he was always there to hug and with a smile and say, "Welcome home, ____~!" 

"Wow, it seems like you really like this guy, ______," your co-worker and close friend Lee sighed. "If only I could find someone like that, I'd be the luckiest girl in the world. I really envy you, you know!"

"He isn't my boyfriend or anything! I mean, he's cute and I really like his personality, but I don't think he feels that way towards me," you spoke, with a small laugh.

"When are we going to get to meet him? Tchh, hiding your lover boy away from us," Lee hissed, rolling her eyes. 

"I'll introduce you guys one day, you just have to -" you were cut off by a very familiar voice saying your name. You turned to get a hug, and you instantly knew who it was. You laughed, and hugged the person back. "Hi Ho Won. Why are you here?" you asked as he let you go, taking a step back.

"I wanted to surprise you wish a little visit," he replied, smiling.

"Woah. He's hot! Good catch, ______," Lee whispered into your ear, standing behind the front desk, looking Ho Won over, nodding in approval.

"That was very nice of you Ho Won," you said, smiling back at him.

"Oh! When you come home, I want to talk to you about something, okay?" Ho Won informed you, and you nodded. He smiled and waved as he left, and you turned to Lee who was fanning herself off.

"Lord, child, am I so jealous. I'm happy for you though!" You smiled so much after she said that.

- That night -

"I'm home - What is this?" you began before shutting yourself up, seeing candles placed around the room, lit up. There were Christmas lights twirled around the staircase rails, and rose petals scattered down a path. "What is he doing? Is this some kind of drama?" you mumbled to yourself, setting your keys and phone down on a table that sat next to the door, taking your shoes off. You began to follow the rose petals and lights up to your room, with a sign on the door that read: Surprise awaits you. - Ho Won

You opened up the door as saw Ho Won standing there with a bouquet of roses in his hand, a smile on his face. You walked in and closed the door, covering your mouth with your hand. "What is this...? What is all of this?" you asked softly, looking around, then looking up at Ho Won.

"I told you I was going to surprise you. Please accept my feelings. I really really like you. No, I'm in love with you," Ho Won spoke, moving the bouquet out so you could take them. You grabbed them, and you felt tears roll down your cheeks.

"You didn't have to do all of this though..."

"I wanted to."

"But still..."

You stood there, looking down at the bouquet of flowers that had been given to you, Ho Won walking up to you, talking them away from you and setting them down. He lifted your head up, and cupped your face with his hands. "I was lucky to have met you. You gave me a home, cared about me, and this is the least I could do for you." He smiled at you, and your cheek with his thumb. "You're even more beautiful in this light. _______, I love you," Ho Won spoke softly, pressing his lips against your forehead. "I'll love you forever," he continued, kissing the tip of your nose, "and a day." He kissed your lips softly, passionately, and warming. 

 



I hope you enjoyed this one shot! This was for one of my best friends. ^^ - Author