Girl, I Need You | U-Kwon |

One Shots!

In this one shot, none of the Block B members will be an idol. They will be normal people.
What you look like in this one shot.


 

The sunshine fell in onto you like a blanket from the window, basking you in its' warmth. You rolled over onto your side, letting out a soft sigh. You didn't have anything to do for a few hours, which was a good thing because your schedule would be busy for the next week and a half. You opened your eyes slowly, taking a deep breath. You sat up and glanced around your room, scratching your head, yawning. You stretched your back and arms, and looked out the window. You saw your neighbor Yu Kwon  - who was also one of the very few people you disliked - outside his house, doing yard work. You rolled your eyes, getting up. You walked over to the window, and watched him work. You two used to be close friends until he started hanging out with Jiho, Kyung, and Ji Hoon - the rowdy trio of trouble makers that you just couldn't stand. 

Once he started hanging out with them, everything about him changed. He got more arrogant and started doing stupid things. He had a new girlfriend every week (three of which were your closest female friends), and he stopped talking to you one day. You two haven't had contact since, and it used to bug you at first, but now you don't really care.

You shook your head and moved away from the window, feeling some kind of emotion you bottled away. You walked to your closet and grabbed clothes for your day, and went to your bathroom. You undressed and turned the hot water on, letting out a small sigh as you stepped in, ajusting the temperature of the water. You thought about irrelevant things, until that thought of your closeness with Yu Kwon came to mind, and your vision suddenly became blurry. You had tried your best to bottle those emotions away, and you continued with your shower, purposely thinking he was a jerk and didn't deserve your thoughts.

Once you finished and you were dressed, you went outside and took a deep breath of fresh air. You smiled to yourself, before hearing, "Yah! _____!" You groaned, and looked over to where you heard the voice come from. Then you saw the trio walking towards you, without Yu Kwon.

"Oh great, it's you guys. What do you want now?" you hissed at them, raising your eyebrow as Jiho walked up to you, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"We just wanted to see how our little Yu Kwon's princess is," Jiho purred, knowing what buttons to push.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you, but you're a couple years too late. Yu Kwon's princess is - who was it this week - Suzy? Min Ah? Maybe you should go bug whoever it is and not me," you retorted, shoving Jiho away from you as you started to walk away.

"You know he never stops talking about you, right?" Ji Hoon asked as you were walking away. Hearing those words, you stopped in your tracks and turned your head slightly.

"What did you say?"

"He always talks about you. 'Oh she was so pretty today, her dress was made for her!' 'She's wearing the sweater I got her for Christmas!' Even when his girlfriend is around, he's talk about you. Of course, he won't use your name, but we know who he's talking about."

"Tch... Tell him something for me. Tell him to stop talking about me. It's creepy. Especially since he left me for you three... Don't come near me again, otherwise I'll call the cops. Understand?" you spoke coldly, as you walked away. 

You walked down your street, tears falling down your face. Not now... not now... you worked so hard to keep all of that inside... stop it, you thought to yourself. You heard footsteps come behind you, and arms wrap around you. "____, are you alright? I saw Jiho and the other guys talking to you and then you walked away. Did they do something?" It was Yu Kwon's voice. It was Yu Kwon's arms around you. It was Yu Kwon's body behind you.

"Let go of me. It doesn't matter to you, I don't matter to you. Why would it matter now?" you spat, those emotions you held inside for so long coming out. "You left me to hang out with them and then you changed. It didn't matter if I cared or not, you were too busy being with them and getting with girls jsut to dump them a week later! Why would it matter now if they did something to me when they've done so much to me since you threw me away?!" you yelled at him, pulling yourself away from him as tears streamed down your face. "You aren't Yu Kwon. You're someone else, and I'm not going to speak to this person. The Yu Kwon I knew was funny, and cared about me, and promised to never leave me. He promised that we were best friends and that nothing - NOTHING - would get it the way of that."

"______, I'm -" you cut him off just as he began to apologize.

"I don't want your apologies! They don't mean anything know, you're too late. I'm hurt, Yu Kwon! Can you not see that? You left me after promising me so much and didn't speak a word to me afterwards. You think that can be fixed just by you saying you're sorry?" you continued, looking at him. You two were making eye contact, and it really hurt looking at him. His face... the one you could remember smiling at you all the time, the one that made jokes when you were sad to make you laugh, the one that you really loved... becoming a face you hated. "And you know what? I must of never meant anything to you. All your promises must of been fake. Everything you said to me must of been a lie."

You wiped the tears off your face, and said, "Goodbye, Yu Kwon," as you walked away. You heard no footsteps, no sounds, you just heard the empty silence. You could feel your heart breaking again just like it did when he left you. 

- Two weeks later. -

You hadn't slept at all since then, being busy with work and having appointments and meetings back-to-back. You walked into your living room, falling onto your couch. You had flashbacks of you yelling at Yu Kwon time and time again. You just laid there for a while, before hearing a knock on your door. You mumbled about not wanting to open it, but you got up and did. As you did, you heard a familiar voice speak quickly.

"Please let me talk to you for a minute. I really need to tell you this and I know you hate me but just a minute of your time is all I need."

You sighed, and made a head movement that meant, 'Come inside and hurry up.' The person let out a relieved sigh and walked in as you shut the door. "Alright, talk. I really don't have the energy to fight."

"Thank you so much, _____," Yu Kwon said, clearing his throat. "I came to let out what I need to let out."

"Alright, let it out then. You have a couple minutes of my time. Hurry it up."

"_______, I really care about you. I do. I'm so sorry for changing and becoming a person you hate. I'm sorry for leaving you when you needed me and letting my 'friends' hurt you and bug you, and I'm sorry for hurting you. ______, I love you. Jiho and the others said I would find someone like you and I just needed to find that person and that I shouldn't keep waiting to confess to you when you had feelings towards someone else and -"

"Wait, who said I had feelings towards someone else?" you asked. You felt like an idiot. If you were being completely honest with yourself, you had feelings for Yu Kwon for the longest time while you were friends. You never told him and you tried to move on because... Jiho told you he had feelings for someone else.

"Jiho."

"I'm going to murder him... Yu Kwon, I didn't have feelings towards anyone other than you. Jiho told me you didn't have feelings about me in that way so I tried to move on."

"W-What?"

"Did you not just hear what I said? Yu Kwon, I. Was. In. Love. With. You. And. Jiho. Said. You. Didn't. Love. Me. In. That. Way."

"I - Why would he...?"

"Yu Kwon, he doesn't like me. He never has. Why else would he do that?"

"I... I know, but... I feel so stupid. I left you. I left you because I believed a stupid lie and I got tricked."

"Yu Kwon..."

"They told me what you wanted to tell me... so, I'll go now."

"Yu Kwon," you began. You had to take a minute to look deep inside of yourself. All that hatred you had for him, you pretended to have. You tried to trick yourself to forget about all the good times, and you knew then and there it didn't work. "I still have those feelings."

"You... You do?"

"I don't know... if you still feel that way -"

"I do. ______, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Are you going to dump me in a week?"

"No."

"Do you have a girlfriend right now?"

"No."

"Then my answer is yes."

Yu Kwon immediately hugged you tightly, and whispered quietly, "______, I've been wanting this to happen for so long. You have no idea..." You could hear his voice crack, and you hugged him back. "I'm so sorry for leaving you..."

"Don't cry, please. Or I'm going to cry with you."

Yu Kwon laughed, looking at you. He your cheek, giving you a sweet smile. You smiled back, and the smile went away on his face. He froze for a moment, before slowly leaning in. His lips pressed against yours, and you both were in your own little world. Happy, together, and your bad past would be forgotten. 

 


    I hope you enjoyed this one shot! ^^