I Won't Ever Leave Your Side Again | Myungsoo |

One Shots!

You'll look like this in this one shot!

 


"Jagiya, wake up," you heard as you woke up slightly. "You need to get up," the voice continued. You opened your eyes a little, and saw Myungsoo's smiling face. "Good morning," he spoke to you, your hair. You smiled back at him, and sat up. You stretched your arms, yawning. You heard him laugh, and you got off the bed, blinking a couple times. You took a few steps to the window and opened the curtains, letting the sun's rays of light land onto you, letting out a sigh of contentment. "Ah, how pretty you are~ Hurry up, you had plans with me and one of your friends today," he chuckled, you laughing with him.

"I know, I know. You get ready too, don't fall back asleep okay?" you replied to him, turning to look at the man in your bed. He nodded to you, as you left the room and walked to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and smiled at the reflection. "Tch, what does he see in me?" you spoke softly to the person on the other side of the mirror, touching the surface lightly. "You're nothing special. Feel lucky, he's your's," you giggled quietly, undressing and stepping into the shower.

After you had finished showering and you were dressed, you walked back into your bedroom, seeing Myungsoo dressed. "Hey there," you said, seeing a smile instantly appear on his face after hearing your voice. "We need to go, Chaerin doesn't like it when we're even a couple seconds late, remember?" you scolded, as he walked to your side, taking your hand.

You two left your home to meet up with your best friend since kindergarten. She knew you the best, and was always supportive of you and Myungsoo. Knowing she was there for anything and everything relieved you a lot, and you were the one she could rely on when she needed something.

As you two came up to Chaerin's home, you saw her out on her porch. "Chaerin!" you said aloud, her turning to you and Myungsoo. She had a troubled look on her face, as if something was wrong. "What? What's wrong, Chaerin?" you asked as you got up to her.

"__________, we need to talk," she spoke coldly.

"What about Myungsoo?" you replied.

"Um... He can wait in the living room."

"Ah, okay."

The three of you walked inside her house, which was one of your favorite places to hang out at. It comforted you, since you knew it well. Every nook and cranny you knew about, all the cracks and creaks and places where things were broken. You knew the house so well you could probably draw a detailed picture of it on a piece of paper. 

You and Chaerin walked into the kitchen as Myungsoo took a seat on the couch, and you looked at Chaerin. "Alright, what's wrong?" you asked her, as she stood still for a moment before looking at you.

"_______, you need to wake up," she answered, her voice concerned.

"Wake up? From what?"

"This dream you're living in."

"I don't know what you mean."

"You know damn well what I mean! He's gone, _____. He isn't there anymore."

"What are you saying? Myungsoo is alive! He isn't dead, what is wrong with you?"

"Damn it, _______!" Chaerin yelled at you, slapping you hard across the face. "He's gone, ______! He's been dead for three years now! I won't watch you live in this world where he magically survived the accident and stayed with you!"

"No he isn't! He's not dead!" you screamed back, tears beginning to roll down your cheeks. "He was there this morning! I felt him! I saw him! How can you say he's dead?!"

"Because he is, _____! His birthday is tomorrow, damn it! Wake up! You know all too well how this would hurt him to see! He loved you and you were his number one, he would of wanted you to move on! He wouldn't of wanted you to pretend he wasn't gone! He wouldn't of wanted you to deny his death! When will you understand this?! How can you be so naive?!"

You couldn't bring yourself to speak, as you fell to your knees, staring at the ground. "He's not gone, Chaerin.... He can't be...." you managed to get out, as you broke down crying. "Why did he leave me, Chaerin? I needed him, and he left me. I'll never be able to hear him say I love you again," you cried, as she stood in front of you. She bent down, and hugged you as you cried onto her shoulder.

"Oh, ______... He loved you, you know that. He didn't mean to leave you, and I'm sure his last thoughts were about you. I understand it's hard to accept this reality, but it hurts me to see you like this and I know Myungsoo would be hurt to see you this way too," Chaerin whispered calmly, like a mother's voice that is trying to sooth her children.

"It hurts, Chaerin," you continued, "Why won't he come back?"

"I'm sure he's watching over you, _____. You're going to stay here tonight, I won't let you go back to that house. It's filled with too many memories. Tomorrow, we'll go and celebrate his birthday at his grave, okay?" Chaerin told you, moving you away from her, smiling. You nodded, and wiped your cheeks. You stood up and walked into the living room to see what you thought was Myungsoo, gone.

He wasn't there anymore.

- The next day. -

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday, dear Myungsoo~ Happy birthday to you!" you and Chaerin sang along as you sat down in front of your lover's grave, looking at his gravestone. You smiled a sad smile at the gravestone, and listened as Chaerin spoke to the empty air in front of her.

"You'd be twenty four today, Myungsoo! Wow, you're getting old~ Hah, I'm kidding. Tch, I'd never be expecting to celebrate your birthday in front of a stone, you know that? Be glad you were with _______ in your last moments. Watch over my best friend well, understand? Otherwise once I've gone to heaven, I'm coming for you!" Chaerin spoke, adding, "Yah! Myungsoo! You hear me?! I'll come for you!" You laughed softly, letting out a small sigh. "Your turn, _____."

You let out another sigh, taking a deep breath. "Ah, you'd be twenty four today, Myungsoo. I can't believe I've been without you for so long. It feels like just yesterday you were lying in bed with me, telling me about how you'd marry me once you turned twenty five and how you would make me a princess and love me forever. I'll never forget the time you took me to America and we went to Disney Land, and you kissed me in front of the castle while fireworks went off..."

"______...?" Myungsoo spoke to you, as you looked at all the people that gathered to see the fireworks. You turned to him, and tilted your head slightly.

"Hm? What is it?" you asked, giving him a smile.

"Well, ______..." he began, before pulling you close to him, kissing you as the fireworks began to go up into the sky and go off, flashing with brilliant colors. You were a bit shocked, but you shut your eyes, and kissed him back, as you two shared this moment together. He pulled away, and grinned at you. "I love you. Okay?"


"I'll never forget you or the memories you gave to me, I'll never forget us. All the memories we made together, I'll always cherish them. Myungsoo, do you hear me? Are you sitting on your gravestone, laughing at how silly I sound? Or maybe your next to me, nodding to yourself while I speak," you spoke, as tears began to stream down your cheeks like they did the day before.

"Myungsoo, listen to me closely, wherever you are. I love you. I'll always love you. I'll come for you some day and we can reunite again, and I'll be able to cry in your arms and yell at you. I love you. I love you. I'll repeat this everyday. I love you, Myungsoo. My Myungsoo. My one and only. My soul mate. I might not move on, but I'll be sure to continue on and make you proud. Please watch over me and continue to love me. I love you, okay?" you finished, crying. You smiled to yourself, Chaerin patting you on the back.

"Come on, let's go. I don't think we need to embarrass Myungsoo by having strangers watch you cry in front of his grave," she spoke, standing up, putting her hand out to you. You took it, and stood up with her, wiping the tears that had dried onto your cheeks. She turned around and began to walk back to the gate, as you stood in front of his grave.

"Myungsoo, why did you have to leave me like this?" you asked as you continued to cry. You cried for a moment before feeling someone hug you. You felt a kiss on the top of your head, and a familiar voice whisper to you.

"I'll never leave you again, ______. I won't ever leave your side again. I'll stay with you forever, okay?" you heard Myungsoo's voice whisper, and then you felt the hug that you had missed fade away, and you cried out.

"Wait! Myungsoo! Come back! Don't leave me again! I can't do this without you!"

Chaerin ran back up to you, grabbing your hand, pulling you away from Myungsoo's grave. "Come on. I said we're going." You sniffled as you got farther and father away from the grave, before you took a deep breath and turned around. You walked away with Chaerin, as tears continued to stream down. The only thought in your head?

"I'll stay with you forever, okay?"



I hope you guys liked this one shot!