Now Lean On Me | 5zic |

One Shots!

This one shot was requested by miss_right_.
You'll look like this!

 



"______, you can't keep sulking about that guy! Tch, you'd expect a grown woman to be able to get over being rejected!" your friend Hae Ra spoke, as you stood in front of her table, a pad of paper in one hand and a pen in the other. You glared at her, letting out a small sigh. "But I saw you were talking to some guy, did you get their number?" she asked, you shaking your head. "Really? You know, sometimes I don't know what to do with you," Hae Ra laughed, stretching. "Anyways, you know what I usually get. I better let you work now." You gave her a smile, as one of your co-workers came to your side.

"That guy over there scares me, you can have that table, ______," he whispered to you.

You know, I would of thought a guy can handle himself. Scary? you thought to yourself, looking at your co-worker. "Which table do I need to go to?" you asked, as he pointed towards a table near the back of the restaurant. The man wasn't facing your way, so you couldn't get a good look at him. "Okay," you said, giving your co-worker a friendly smile. He sighed in relief, and walked away. You let out a small sigh as he walked away, and thought, The people I work with... Such a variety of people. You let out a small laugh as you walked to the table you were now waiting on.

"I hope you haven't waited long, my name is ______, I'll be the one taking care of you toda-" you spoke once you had gotten to the table, the man looking up at you. It was the same guy from the club you had stared at and ended up in a conversation with (before you and Hae Ra were thrown out, of course) days ago. You choked on your words, your eyes widened slightly. "Well, as I was saying, I'm the one taking care of you today," you repeated, giving him a smile you have to everyone else you waited on.

He smiled back at you, and asked, "You remember me, don't you?" He let out a laugh, and looked you in the eyes. "Since we've already met, I'll trust you with picking something you think is good." You were shocked at the behavior of the stranger, but looked at the small booklet he had with all the things your work had to order. You bent over next to him, and opened the booklet, pointing to one of the popular dishes.

"This one is popular, why don't you get that one?" you informed him, and he nodded.

"Alright, let's go with that then!" he told you, clasping his hands together. "By the way, my name is Han Gil," he added. You rolled your eyes, and walked away to put in the order.

- A few hours later -

"Please give her this - - See you soon, ______~ I'll make sure to come back again," Han Gil was speaking to the person at the front desk, who had a piece of paper in her hand, before noticing that you had walked up next to them. He smiled at you, and you gave him a small smile and a nod, before he had walked out and disappeared.

"Aiiiish, _______, this guy wanted me to give you this," the woman at the front desk spoke, handing you the paper that had a number on it, along with a message.

#############
Call me or text me whenever.
I didn't get the chance to give it to you at the club.
- Han Gil ^^ ♥


You rolled your eyes, stuffing the paper into your pocket. "Thanks Min Ah," you said, grabbing your bag that you had stuck behind the desk, and left to go home. As you walked out, you glanced around for Han Gil, who was nowhere in sight. You groaned quietly, stretching. You walked out to your car, and began to drive home.

While you were driving, you thought about tons of things. How just days before you got rejected, met that Han Gil guy, and got kicked out of a club. Then you thought about the piece of paper in your pocket, thinking, Do I really text this guy? What if he turns out to be slimy and rude? But what if he's actually really sweet? Why are you thinking about this? You left out a sigh and shook your head, turning the radio on. Push Push by SISTAR was playing (a song which Hae Ra had danced drunkenly many many times), and those memories made you laugh a little. You enjoyed the rest of your drive, before arriving home.

You saw Hae Ra sitting on your porch, waiting for you. You pulled into your driveway, and got out, taking your time to get up to the door. "I've been waiting for you! What happened with the scary guy? He was still there when I left," Hae Ra asked, concerned. She stood up, and grabbed your shoulders roughly. "Are you alright?"

You laughed a little, and answered, "Yes, I'm fine. He was the guy I talked to at the club before you did something stupid. We got to talk a little more." Her eyes widened almost instantly, and you could tell what her next question would be. "Yes, he gave me his number."

She screamed, letting you go, jumping around. "You're moving on?! Finally~ That makes me so happy. My little ______ is growing up!" she cheered, before stopping. "Are you going to talk to him?" she asked. You shrugged your shoulders. She gave you her very familiar 'you better rethink that' look, and you nodded. She continued to scream and cheer and jump around while you unlocked the door and walked in, her following you shortly after.

- A little later -

"Hurry, hurry! You can't make him wait too long, stupid!" Hae Ra scolded, as you sat down next to her on your bed. You pulled your phone out along with the piece of paper, putting his number in, sending a text.

You [Sent at 9:15:22]: Han Gil?
Him [Sent at 9:16:10]: ______?
You [Sent at 9:16:55]: Ah, yeah. It's me. ^^
Him [Sent at 9:18:21]: What would you like your contact name to be?
You [Sent at 9:19:30]: ... I don't know. My name?
Him [Sent at 9:21:05]: Fine~ Fine. ^^;;;;
You [Sent at 9:21:42]: Unless you have something you want to call me, I guess. //_//
Him [Sent at 9:22:15]: Hmm? What do you think I want to call you?
ㅋㅋㅋ
You [Sent at 9:24:07]: That isn't what I meant! ><
You [Sent at 9:24:55]: I swear!
Him [Sent at 9:25:14]:  It's fine, ______. ^^ ~ If we get to know each other better, I think I know what I'll want to call you then. ^^
You [Sent at 9:30:10]: Sorry, my friend is trying to read the convo ^^;; ~ And what is it?
Him [Sent at 9:31:03]: Don't worry about it, and it's a secret~
ㅋㅋㅋ
Him [Sent at 9:32:00]: I'll tell you tomorrow morning. Go to sleep now~ You were working all day, me texting you this late isn't going to help you get beauty sleep. ^^
You [Sent at 9:32:40]: Okay, okay. ㅠㅠ Goodnight!
Him [Sent at 9:33:13]: Goodnight, princess~
ㅋㅋㅋ

You smiled down at your phone, Hae Ra nudging you, trying to see what it said. "Yah, that isn't fair! If I didn't take you to the club you wouldn't of met this guy!" she whined, earning a laugh from you. "It's not funny!" she hissed. You kept laughing, putting your phone on the dresser next to your side of the bed.

"Don't worry about it, Hae Ra! He said something funny, that's all," you spoke, Hae Ra letting out a sigh of defeat. You smiled ot her, and laid back. She rolled over with her back facing you, and pretty soon she ended up falling asleep. You turned the light off, shutting your eyes.

You dozed off, but woke up three hours late by a text message coming in. You sat up, yawning. You looked around, grabbing your phone. You blinked a couple times, looking at the screen. It was from Han Gil.

Him [Sent at 12:12:15]: Technically it's tomorrow. ^^; I'd like to be able to call you my girlfriend. Is that weird coming from a stranger? *^^* 
You [Sent at 12:13:12]: Not at all. I think I'm starting to fall for you. ><
Him [Sent at 12:13:55]: Did I wake you up? And I'll wait for the day you fall hard for me,
ㅋㅋㅋ
You [Sent at 12:14:40]: Yeah, but I don't mind. ~ I like talking to you.
Him [Sent at 12:15:50]: I like talking to you too.
You [Sent at 12:16:35]: I'll wait patiently for the day you call me your girlfriend.
Him [Sent at 12:18:00]: 
ㅋㅋㅋ You won't remember this tomorrow morning. When you read these messages, you'll think you were crazy. Goodnight.
You [Sent at 12:20:00]: Goodnight. ~

- The next morning -

Han Gil was wrong about what he said. You remembered that short conversation the very second you woke up. You remember every word you said, and you felt embarrassed. You told Hae Ra about it and let her read the messages, and she was shocked. "You know I've never seen you like that. You're usually really secretive about it, so I think I approve of this man. I always thought you'd stay the way you were forever, but I guess I was wrong." You could hear how happy she was in the tone of her voice, and how bright her face was.

- Four months later. -

"Hae Ra, Han Gil told me about it," you spoke, raising your eyebrow at your friend. She rolled her eyes, and looked at you.

"Hm? What did he tell you?" she asked.

"About you and Yasuo."

"Ah, I see~ Well, what specifically did he tell you?"

"That you two started dating."

"Oh, well he was right."

"And you didn't tell me why?"

"I wanted to wait for you to tell me about you and Han Gil before I said anything."

"Me and Han Gil aren't together, though."

"Exactly why I wasn't going to tell you."

"Still, Hae Ra! Don't keep secrets from me, okay? Next time tell me," you scolded, with a smile. She laughed, and gave you a nod. Your phone vibrated in your pocket, and you checked to see a text from the one and only Han Gil.

Him [Sent at 2:15:01]: You should come hang out with me and Yasuo~ Bring Hae Ra too, okay? ^^~

You let out a laugh, and looked up at Hae Ra. "I'm guessing Yasuo texted you about hanging out with him and Han Gil and bringing me?" you asked, and she nodded. "Han Gil said the same thing to me." You two both got up, and smiled at each other, leaving your home to go visit the two men.

- Twenty minutes later -

"Yah! Open the door!" you spoke, knocking on the door of Yasuo's home. He opened the door, giving you a smile, hugging Hae Ra. "Come in, ladies." You smiled back at him and walked in, seeing Han Gil on the couch. Hae Ra and Yasuo took there time coming in, and soon sat down with you and Han Gil. Hae Ra and Yasuo whispered to each other for a moment, before Hae Ra pulled out her phone, sending you a text.

Her [Sent at 2:45:20]: When Han Gil gets up to leave, check your contact name on his phone. ^^
You [Sent at 2:45:55]: What? Why?
Her [Sent at 2:46:13]: Don't ask questions, just do it!

You glanced up at her, and she gave you a look. You let out a small sigh, and gave her a small nod. She smiled, Han Gil getting up. "I'll be back in a second, alright?" he spoke, walking upstairs, leaving his phone on the coffee table in front of the three of you. You looked over at Yasuo and Hae Ra, who nodded at you. You picked up the phone, and looked over at Yasuo.

"The passcode is 0722," Yasuo whispered to you as you put it in, the phone unlocking. You flashing him a small smile, and it was left on the messages screen. You saw the last message he had sent you on this screen, and you looked at the bar where you typed your messages in to send them. It had something that wasn't sent in it, which read: 'We've been friends for some time now, and I know what I want to tell you now... Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?' Along with that, your contact name was 'Confess to her already.'

You heard a door close, and you shut Han Gil's phone off, and placed it back down in its' original spot. Your eyes were widened, and you texted Hae Ra what the message said. She held in a scream, covering , looking at you. You let out a cough, scratching the back of your neck. Han Gil walked in, sitting down next to you. He looked around, before asking, "Eh? ______? What happened while I was gone?" You pulled out your phone, sending him a text.

You [Sent at 2:50:05]: Yes.

Han Gil looked confused, grabbing his phone, checking the message you had sent him. He looked over at you, and grabbed your hand, talking you outside. "Let me guess - Hae Ra and Yasuo?" he asked. You nodded, and looked down at the ground. He stood in front of you for a moment, before wrapping his arms around you, pulling you into a hug. "Are you sure about your answer?" he added softly.

"Yes, I'm sure," you murmured quietly, feeling Han Gil kiss the top of your head. "But I don't want my contact name as girlfriend..." He looked down at you.

"What do you want it to be, then?" he replied.

"Princess."

"Hm? Why is that?"

"The day we met, at midnight, after we had an... interesting conversation, you said, 'Goodnight, princess.' That's why."

"Alright. Whatever you want."

"I think I fell for you."

"Did you fall hard?"

"Yes, I fell extremely hard."

"Then this was the right time for this to happen."

"I really like you, Han Gil."

"I really like you too, _______."

"I think I might be falling in love."

"You think or you are?"

"Actually, I think it's neither."

"W-What?"

"I am in love."

"I'm in love too."

 



/SHOT SHOT SHOT
- BANG BANG BANG - MAN DOWN.
This was so horrid, I really hope you don't think it . OTL I really did try. ;______;
I hope you, other readers, enjoyed this as well!