A Risky Dynamite | Rasa |

One Shots!

You look like this in the one shot!

 


You smirked as you cracked your neck, your gang standing behind you, rusty pipes and bars in their hands. In front of you was the leader of your rival gang, Gunwoo. He gave you his typical cold stare, and you rolled your eyes with a laugh. "I would of thought we settled this already. This is our's, you can piss off and find somewhere else to hang," you hissed at him, with a smile. "We don't need our turf to be soiled by you and your... pathetic excuse for a 'crew' or whatever it is you call yourselves." A few of the people behind you laughed, but were quickly quieted by you turning your head to them and giving them a death glare. You turned back to Gunwoo, who stood silent.

"Hm? What is this? Gunwoo is trying to be cool?" you spat, as you circled around him, looking him up and down. To stood in front of him,moving your head next to his, turning slightly. "I suggest you go before I decide to bash your pretty face in. Understand?" you whispered to him, with a small chuckle. You stepped back, raising a brow.

"Tch, what are we waitin' for - these guys deserve a beating for even comin' 'ere," your partner in crime, Hyungjin, spoke in his natural deep and low voice, taking a couple steps to be right at your side. "Why are you waiting?"

"I don't want to ruin that pretty face he has," you answered blatantly. You earned yourself a shocked look by Gunwoo, and looks of anger from the people you were with. You looked Gunwoo in the eyes, nodding your head. He just looked down, and pulled his gang back, and began to walk away. "If any of you think your petty looks are going to mean anything to me, it won't work. You want to try to say something? I won't give you the thought of day before I beat you with the pipes your holding," you spoke, before turning around and walking through them, going home.

- A few hours later -

You sat on the room of your home, listening to Eat You Up by BoA. You sang along to yourself, while played with sparklers you had from New Year's. You thought about earlier that day. "Why did I let him leave - Why did I spare him because he had a pretty face?" you mumbled to yourself, groaning quietly. "You know, _______, you really are something special. I don't understand you," you sighed, shaking your head lightly. "Is it because you think he's cute? Yah, idiot, do you have feelings for that punk? Aish, I can't! Never. I would never let myself like someone that dirty and pathetic. Oh... who am I kidding? He is really cute."

You looked up at the stars, and sighed. "Maybe if we had met under different circumstances, we could have been friends, or even more. Park Gunwoo, maybe you aren't as bad as I think you are, but I'll never get to know," you said aloud, thinking that it would let you get over your emotions for that moment.

"You know, it isn't too late to chance all of that," you heard Gunwoo's voice speak.

"What in the - How did you get up here?" you asked, turning around to see Gunwoo sitting on the ledge.

"You'd be surprised what I can do," he laughed.

"A-Anyways... How long have you been there?"

"Since you said, 'He is really cute.' Do you really think that?"

"Tch, of course not."

"Then why did you let me walk off?"

"Because... I had better things to do."

"Liar."

"How would you know if I'm lying or not?"

"Your eyes. They look duller and sad when you lie. The color in them fade. I do pay attention to you when you talk."

"Well, whatever. I need to go inside so, goodbye."

"Wait - _____, can I talk to you?"

"About what?"

"Us. The gang rivalry. Everything."

"Why do you need to talk to me about that?"

"Because I'm tired and want to stop the fighting. I'll call a truce if you agree. I heard what you said, you know. I want to get to know you as much as you wish we could."

"I - I guess that's okay."

- A month later -

You and Gunwoo called a truce, and you two began to talk as normal people, not rivals. He was just like how you thought he would be, just a little more quiet. Of course, neither of you had brought up romance, until Valentine's Day came around. You got texts from Hyungjin asking if you were going to confess to Gunwoo about maybe - almost maybe wanting to be in a relationship with him. You didn't know what to do - You would probably get that cold glare he used to give you and he would shake his head and walk away. 

Of course you ended up buying a little bear that had a card you could write on, and you wrote: Gunwoo, be mine? - _______

- Days later -

You groaned, as you called Gunwoo. "Hello?" you heard him answer, and you almost froze from shock. You were hoping he wouldn't answer.

"G-Gunwoo?" you spoke.

"Ah, _______. What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. I just - I need you to come over for a second. It's important."

"Really? Well, okay. I'll be over in a little bit."

"Alright. See you then."

You had set the bear outside the door, and you sat on your couch, your stomach doing flips and turns while you waited. After what seemed like forever, you heard a distinct laugh. "Ah, how cute," you heard someone holler from outside your door.  "Let me in, I need to give you something!" You took a deep breath, and stood up, walking to the door. You were scared, it was an emotion you hadn't felt in a long time, and it was unnatural. You opened the door, and as soon as that door was open you were picked up and you felt a pair of lips on your's. You were shocked, but happy at the same time. "There's your Valentine's Day gift," Gunwoo laughed, kissing your forehead.

"I'm guessing that's a yes to my question?"

"It is."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Gunwoo."

"Happy Valentine's Day, jagiya."

 


For my homie Adrianna, I hope you liked it gurl. ~ 
Readers, I hope you enjoyed it as well! - Author