Click 6~ Luhan

It All Started With An Accidental Click Online

Luhan’s POV

It was another boring day of practice. Sh hasn’t texted me all day I’m a bit worried that something happened to her.

 

“Why am I so worried about her?” I thought to myself.

 

I quickly shoved the thought away and concentrated on dancing, but it just kept coming back. A girl I met online, has already made such a big imprint on my daily life.

 

“Don’t worry it’s just temporary.” I thought to myself again.

 

“Hyung you ok?” Sehun came up and sat beside me.

 

“Yea I’m fine. Just a few things on my mind.”

 

“You wanna talk about it?”

 

“Nah it’s fine. Just go back to practice. I’ll be there in a bit.” I shoved him lightly and he got up.

 

“Are you sure?” He looked at me again.

 

“Yea it’s okay just go.” I swatted him away.

 

He walked away and I sighed. HARD. I sat there in my pool of thoughts before checking my phone again. Nothing.

 

“Whatever.” Moping about this isn’t going to help.  No use in just sitting here waiting for her to text me first. I got up and went back to practice with the boys.

 

-1 hour later...-

 

“Alright take a break.” Our choreographer waved his hand.

 

“Finally a break.” Kai slumped on the floor.

 

“We just had one an hour ago.” D.O sat down next to him.

 

“Yea but it feels like we didn’t get one for centuries.” Sehun walked over to the cooler and grabbed a water bottle.

 

“Chillax, we get the night off today so you can rest all you want tonight.” Suho assured everyone.

 

“Woo.” everyone shouted emotionlessly.

 

I chuckled and checked my phone again. It just showed me an empty mailbox again. Giving up on her texting me today, I came up with all the excuses of why she’s ignoring me today.

 

Maybe she’s busy.

 

Did she get into an accident?

 

Does she have work today?

 

School?

 

Shopping?!

 

The ideas were endless, from grocery shopping, to taking a vacation, to getting into an accident. My mind was going crazy conjuring up any type of excuse. But wait, why should I care? Ever since she started talking to me, I felt like she had given me a part of her daily life, and I gave her part of mine. I haven’t gotten to the point of telling her my secrets that I’ve been holding in yet, but it just seems like she’s been apart of my life for a long time already. Something just doesn’t feel right if I let her go so quickly.

 

“Ughh. I’m going crazy!!” I groaned mentally and got up for practice again.

 

-3 hours later...- 8:00 PM.

 

“Can we go home now?” Tao whined to the teacher.

 

“No. Run through it a couple more times and I might consider letting you go.” He pried Tao off him leg.

 

“But we’ve already went through the whole routine 100 times already!!” Sehun protested.

 

“Yea! I’m even starting to become sick of our own song!” Kai joined in.

 

“OK FINE! One more run through and you guys can go.” He sighed and facepalmed himself.

 

“FROM THE TOP!” Everyone groaned at having to go through the rough dance again.

 

“Baekhyun lift with your back!”

 

“Chanyeol don’t twist your leg like that!”

 

“Kris bend down lower!”

 

The teacher’s cries could be heard throughout the whole song. It took us another half hour to get everything right and satisfy him. We felt like someone has just left us in the hot desert for the whole day and then carried our burning corpses to the freezer. Everyone laid lifelessly on the ground, just wanted to go home and sleep on their precious beds under their warm blankets.

 

“Can we go now?!” Sehun cried.

 

“Fine you're all dismissed! Be here tomorrow at 10 sharp got it?!” He eyed each and every one of us.

 

“YES SIR!” We all saluted him and made a dash for our van.

 

The 12 of us hopped into the van and drove off before everyone got their seatbelts on.

 

We made it home before anyone fell asleep in the car and everyone ran for the bathroom, wanting to be the first to take a shower. Being the one closest to the door, I was able to reach it first, and 11 other people could be heard banging the door, telling me to let them in.

 

“YAH LUHAN LET ME GO FIRST! I AM OLDER THAN YOU!” It was Xiumin’s screaming.

 

“HYUNG IF YOU LOVED ME, YOU WOULD LET ME SHOWER WITH YOU!” Sehun was begging.

 

“NO!!” I screamed from my side in the bathroom while taking off my clothes and hopping into the shower.

 

“Finally some relaxation time...” I let the water run down my face and body, cleaning away all the sweat that had dried on me.

 

After a soothing shower, I dried off and got dressed in a pair of dry clothes. Opening the door, everyone was laying in the hallway, waiting for their turn to shower.

 

“Next.” I s through the mass of zombie humans on the floor and made it to my room without tripping over their sea of legs. Slipping under my blanket, I stared at my phone again. I was looking at the virtual keyboard, fingers hovering over the keys, wanting to type a message, but couldn’t come up with something to say. Just as my phone’s screen locked, a message came in. I unlocked it and the new message made me smile as I read it.

[10:14 Mimi]: I made it in.

----------------------------------------

Short update! ^^ I'll be trying to update more often this week since school starts on the 26th for me and that's in 8 days D: So please bare with me when school starts TT_TT Please comment and subscribe to find out what happens next chapter soon! ~Sinyeonnie

 

 

 

You can ignore this cray cray time that's below. ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAY ITS CRAY CRAY TIME AGAIN. Did I ever do it on this story? xD I forgot LOL. but i got a hurrrcut :D

1175499_1404556696434067_2091499076_n.jp

please ignore my ugly derp face~~~~~~~

>:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1185394_580597241982910_1204612016_n.jpg

D.O'S GRABBIN MAH BACON'S ! LOOL

 

 

 

everyone should follow me on IG! :D PLEASE?! 

 

KPOP IG - @baeksbunny

PERSONAL - @sinyeonnie

 

 

 

 

kbai~ :3