Click 3~ SunMi/Luhan

It All Started With An Accidental Click Online

Sunmi’s POV

I proceeded to click the link. What’s this? My curiosity got the best of me and I scrolled through the link.

Meet new people and talk! SIGN UP NOW!!

For some reason, this site seemed a lot more tempting than the sites I usually just ignore and close right away. Wouldn’t kill to just be on for a few minutes right? I’ll just be extra careful...

A couple seconds later I was already chatting with someone.

 

Luhan’s POV

Wouldn’t hurt to find out what this is. Probably just one of those stupid chatting websites again. I clicked on the link and something popped up everywhere.

Meet new people and talk! SIGN UP NOW!!

I used a fake name and signed up, then after a few seconds, I was already chatting with someone.

 

Sunmi’s POV

 

[Mr.Deer]: …

 

I giggled at the cute name and replied him with the same thing.

 

[MimiAegi]: …

 

Mr.Deer is typing...

 

[Mr.Deer]: hi...

 

[MimiAegi]: hello...

 

[Mr.Deer]: so... how are you?

 

[MimiAegi]: good... you?

 

[Mr.Deer]: same...

 

[MimiAegi]: so what are you doing?

 

Oh god I feel like a creeper.

 

[Mr.Deer]: nothing much... just finished talking to my mom about some stuff...

 

[MimiAegi]: ah...

 

[Mr.Deer]: what about you?

 

[MimiAegi]: huh. me? i was.. uh... looking through some applications.. hehe

 

[Mr.Deer]: oh what are you applying too?

 

[MimiAegi]: college. i haven’t decided yet... just looking for some that i could apply to

 

[Mr.Deer]: maybe i can help. what subjects are you looking for?

 

[MimiAegi]: performing arts :)

 

[Mr.Deer]: oh cool... im in a performing arts college, any particular area then?

 

[MimiAegi]: i plan on moving to Korea for college.

 

[Mr.Deer]: im guessing your into the k-pop then?

 

[MimiAegi]: bingo! haha xD but i really want to be able to do korean pop music as a future, not just for meeting idols, but it sitting here and just seeing them on stage, i want to know what it feels like to have fans cheering your name.

 

I closed my eyes and pictured myself on stage performing. I smiled at the thought as I heard the ring of being replied back.

 

[Mr.Deer]: i think thats a good reason to pursue your dreams, instead of just meeting your favorite idols. speaking of idols what groups are you into? im a kind of a kpopper too... keke~~

 

[MimiAegi]: i like a lot of groups, but my top three are snsd, exo, and b.a.p

 

[Mr.Deer]: ohh those are some good ones!

 

[MimiAegi]: i wanna be on stage like them one day, being able to be with people you spend everyday with, performing on stage. just thinking about it makes me feel happy already.

 

[Mr.Deer]: never give up! hwaiting!~

 

[MimiAegi]: i gotta go to bed since its late and i still have school tomorrow, but it was nice talking to you!

 

[Mr.Deer]: i’ll inform you on any colleges that i find!

 

[MimiAegi]: thanks~

 

We added each other on the messenger and I sat in my bed, staring at the ceiling.

 

I didn’t say too much did I? I disregarded the thought and fell asleep moments later...

 

-the next day-

 

My alarm clock rang and I slammed it off. I only got around 6 hours of sleep and I was dead tired. I almost poked my eye out trying to put my glasses on as I walked to the bathroom, but not before stopping in front of my parent’s picture on my wall. I smiled and said good morning before proceeding to follow my morning routines. I did my business and went down to make breakfast. Looking at the clock, I took a lot longer than I had expected. I guess it’s no time for breakfast. I sighed as I grabbed a packet of crackers from the cabinet and pulled on my shoes and walked out the house. I raced down to the bus stop and got on the bus, catching my breath as I found an empty seat at the back. School was in view a couple minutes later and the bell rang as I ran inside before the gates closed. Barely making it in time, I dashed to my classroom right before the tardy bell rang, gaining a few stares from the students around me. I bowed and apologized before the teacher came in and I took my seat. I slumped in my seat, thinking back to last night's conversation.

 

He can’t be a creeper right?

 

He didn’t seem like the type that desperate.

 

Then again he was on a chatting website.

 

Then why was I on the website?!

 

UGH I just made a stranger help me look for a college. Please say he isn’t from Korea.

 

So many thoughts filled my mind as the school day carried on, and I didn’t pay attention to anything. The lunch bell soon rang and I dashed out of my seat to get to the lunchroom. Being one of the first ones there, I got my food quickly and sat down in the corner. I took out my phone and found a new message from the website I was on last night. It might be him. I hastily unlocked my phone, checking the messages.

 

[Mr.Deer]: hey there! the only college i found that was SM University, and coincidentally i go there too xD i'm not some creeper or something


 

Are you serious.

 

He had to be at the college too.

 

-few days later (Saturday Morning)-

 

I didn’t think about it anymore. I’ll just send in the application. Sending it in wouldn’t mean I’m accepting it in right away. Wouldn’t kill to find out some information about acceptance. I stood in front of the post office, staring at my application, confirming everything was correct. Taking a deep breath, I slid everything back into the envelope with the SM University office address on it and sealed the opening closed. Looking at it one more time, I gave it to the clerk at the counter and she stamped the envelope, then tossing it in the bin labeled ‘INTERNATIONAL’. I paid the postage fee and left out the door, not thinking about it again. My watch showed 8:00 AM. I stretched in relief and walked down the street to the bus stop, going my way to work. A few minutes later, the bus rolled in and I got on, finding a seat near the back. I pulled out my phone and logged onto the messenger. The guy I started talking to a few days ago is now known as Lulu, is what he told me to call him. He wasn’t online so I just sent him a quick text on the app.

 

[08:12 Mimi]: I sent it in today! :)

 

It was already midnight in Korea

 

He’s probably asleep already...

I sighed as I shoved my headphones in my ears and let the music help me pass time as the bus man it’s way to the heart of the city where I worked. A good half an hour later, I got off the bus and walked to the little pastry bakery at the corner of the street. The bell on the door jingled as I walked in.

 

“Ah Sumni you’re here just in time. Help me put these on the racks to cool.” Minhee, the bakery owner asked me as I walked in.

 

“Yea sure let me put on my apron first.” I rushed to the back to set my stuff in my locker as I grabbed my apron and swung it around my neck as I walked out tying to around my waist. Minhee was balancing two trays and I took one from her and set it down on the rack.

 

“Thanks.” She smiled at me as I took charge of the other trays and she took a breather.

 

“You should’ve waited for me to do it unnie.” I smiled at her.

 

“You already have a lot on your mind, and I don’t want to pressure you too much as you already are.” she sighed and got back to work.

 

“A couple trays isn’t going to kill me.”

 

“I’m just sad you’re leaving soon. Did you pick which college you want to attend yet?”

 

“It’s in Korea. Have you heard of it? SM University.”

 

“Ah. Always pass by when I visit home. I heard it’s hard to get into.” she smiled, reminiscing her memories.

 

“Really? I only applied to that one university though.” I started to fidget around with my fingers.

 

“With your school marks and hidden talent, you’ll be for sure accepted for the next semester.” she patted my head.


I felt somewhat a little relieved, but it wasn’t all that back to normal yet.

----------------------

(A/N): sorry for not updating in so long TT_TT been really busy learning new choreography and ive been sick and had writers block D: ill try to update more often before school starts up for me again though! sorry again TT_TT Can anyone guess who the stranger she met online? I know you're all smart and already know who it is though xD Comment your answers below and subscribe to find out soon! :D ~SunMi

1151081_575437272498907_629572205_n.jpg

ill just leave this here xD

988272_367184133411209_697672104_n.jpg

and this LOL.

971783_200976740064336_728702168_n.jpg

plus this.

995471_345199818946418_595605160_n.jpg

and lastly this. <3 

 

kbai now :3 ill spam some BAP pictures next chapter if i get it up soon xD