Click 5~ Luhan - SunMi

It All Started With An Accidental Click Online

(A/N: I’m too lazy to recap the convo and such so just read back to the last chapter [I think it was last chapter] for the online conversation.)

 

Luhan’s POV

 

-Time Skip. 3 Days Later.-

 

I’ve been talking to that girl I met online for a few days now. We exchanged numbers and we talked almost 24/7. I found out she had just sent in the college application to the university I was going to and almost spazzed out. I would finally have a friend that I could tell everything to. That’s if she got accepted, but that’s not the point. We’ve been talking to each other for almost a week now, and we still don’t know each other’s names. My guilt has been pooling in the back of my mind, but that I have a image to keep. If she blows any of my secrets then I’m done for. I just hope she gets accepted. I sighed as she said she had to go to work and I had to go back to practice. I put my phone away and got up after the break was over.

 

“Who were you texting hyung?” Sehun peeked over my shoulder as I was trying to get up.

 

“Nothing. Just my mom.” I smiled and lied. He just nodded his head and we went back to practice.

 

-4 hours later.-

 

“I’M SO TIRED~!!” Baekhyun whined.

 

“Oh shush! We’re going home right now.” Kris shouted from the front of the van.

 

We were dead tired from practice. 14 hours of continuous dancing isn’t that easy you know? We got home a couple minutes later and we all crashed in our room. Eleven other guys were sleeping while I was still busy texting her.

 

[1:00 Luhan]: Hey ^^

 

[1:01 Mimi]: perfect timing, just got off work. u? :)

 

[1:02 Luhan]: just got home also. how was work?

 

[1:02 Mimi]: was good. im getting ready to send in the resignation to work soon.. D: do you know when they send out acceptance letters?

 

[1:03 Luhan]: i think theyre sending them tomorrow.

 

[1:04 Mimi]: sweet ^^ you think ill get accepted? owo

 

[1:04 Luhan]: of course!! ^^ you seem talented just from talking to you.

 

Our conversation went on for a few hours like that until I had to wake up again and she had to go to bed for school tomorrow. We chatted about random stuff and got to know each other even more. I could tell she was a bubbly person and someone that could trust other people easily.

 

Good thing I found her or else she would’ve spilled some serious info to bad hands if it went any farther.

 

I sighed as my alarm clock rang, telling me to wake up for another day of work. Didn’t sleep for the whole night again, just great. The past couple days I haven’t gotten any sleep. I sighed again and as about to get up when Sehun came jumping around in my room.

 

“Eh you already awake hyung?” he looked surprised that I was up and about already.

 

“Yea. I’m up.” I ruffled his hair and went into the bathroom.

 

“Breakfast is in 5!” he shouted to me as I closed the door.

 

“Mmk.” I said, not caring if he heard or not.

 

Did the usual morning routine, brush my teeth, shave, use the bathroom, yadah yadah yadah. I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt before going downstairs to eat.

 

“Sleep well?” D.O looked at me as I walked into the kitchen.

 

“Didn’t sleep at all.” I whispered and smiled at what kept me up the whole night.

 

“What?” he turned from the stove and eyed me.

 

“Nothing~” I whistled as I grabbed an apple and slumped on the couch next to Xiumin hyung.

 

“I heard what you said to D.O. Little tricker.” he looked at me. cRlwLozLc72CeqGOshYSnBM2nsaR3SQ_D-SWyAQM ( ← like that. LOL i justed wanted this to be here for some reason.)

 

“So what did you do last night? Your usually one of the first ones to sleep and last ones to wake. Today you were the last one asleep and first one to wake. What is this. Tell your hyung now.” he eyed me.

 

“If I tell you can you keep it a secret.” I glared back at him.

 

“Watching that dirty stuff huh? Knew it. Don’t worry I do it too so I won’t tell anyone.”


Ud9eBa8S8A4eHFw7idLp1HTZfSRzC42_Zi4PCbN2(i'm sorry for this being here again LOL.)

“No hyung, that wasn’t what I was doing. And you were watching what?!” I slowly backed away from him.

 

“Pretend you didn’t hear that. Now tell me what you were doing last night.”

 

“Alright alright. I was texting a girl last night.”

 

“A GIRL?!” Xiumin shouted. Kris had just walked in and looked at us suspiciously.

 

“Go away it’s nothing.” I shooed Kris away and made sure he wasn’t in earshot and kept talking.

 

“I met her online and I’ve been talking to her for the past couple days. She says she’s applying to SMU like us.”

 

“Oh is that so?” he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

 

“BREAKFAST IS UP.” someone yelled from the dining table.

 

“Yea ert now you better keep it a secret or else I blow yours.” I shoved him to the side of the couch before getting up and running away. He laughed before getting up and following me.

 

I wonder if she got in.

 

Sunmi’s POV

Today was the day acceptance letters were being sent out. I was dead nervous about getting in. I have no confidence in these kind of things. I opened my mail to expect that it wasn’t there yet since mine was an international application. To my surprise, it was already sitting there and it was the only letter there. I pulled out the manila envelope and walked into the kitchen. I sat in my dining room and stared at the unopened letter on the table. I couldn’t open it myself. I pulled out my phone and dialed up Minhee unnie.

 

“Hello?” she picked up after a few rings.

 

“Minhee unnie? Are you free right now?”

 

“Yea I’m free right now. The shop isn’t opening for another hour. Aren’t you suppose to be in school right now?”

 

“We have a day off today since today is the day acceptance letters are being sent out. Can you come over right now?” I asked her and I paced around.

 

“Mmk I’ll be over in 10.” she hung up to go get ready.

 

I sat in front of the letter until the doorbell rang. I got up and went to go open the front door.

 

“You called for assistance?” Minhee smiled.

 

“I’m in dire need for help right now unnie.” I pulled her inside and she sat down on the couch.

 

“So what's up?” I went to go get the letter and sat down next to her. I put the envelope in her lap and she picked it up.

 

“Did you open it yet?” she saw that the seal was still intact.

 

“Guess not.”

 

“Can you open and read it for me?” I asked her nervously.

 

“Hun you should open this yourself and you should be the first to read it. Not me.” she passed the package back to me and I stared at it again. I looked back up to her and she nodded and I looked back down at the letter in my lap again.

 

“How about we read it together then if you’re so nervous.” she suggested. I nodded eagerly and I slowly tore open the sealed end and carefully slid out the contents inside. Sure enough, the letter that carried my fate was laying on top.

 

“Li Sunmi,

 

Congratulations! You are now accepted as a student for the 2014-2015 SM University school year...” we looked up at each other simultaneously.

 

“I made it in?” Still not being able to comprehend what I had just read.

 

“YOU MADE IT IN SUNMI-AH CONGRATS!” she boomed and gave me a bear hug.

 

“I MADE IT IN!!” we got off the couch and jumped up and down, still hugging each other.

 

“My gosh I can’t believe you’re all grown up already. First thing you come into my shop looking for a job and in a blink of an eye later, you’re being accepted into one of the best colleges in Korea.” she cupped my face and smiled at me.

 

“I can’t believe I made it in.” I flashed an eye-smile that only she knew about and smiled from ear to ear. She spent another half an hour with me helping me plan my move to Korea right away until she had to go to work.

 

“We’ll talk about this more later ok?” she nodded as she walked out the door.

 

“I’ll call you later!” I shouted as she got on the bus and I closed the door.

 

I smiled as I ran into my room to change into more presentable clothes and headed out the door as I shoved the letter into my bag. After a good 30 minutes on the bus, I made it to my parent’s resting place. I carried my single bouquet of mixed flowers and set them in between their graves along with my acceptance letter being held down by the bouquet.


“I did it guys. I made it in.” I smiled as happy tears rolled down my check.

------------------------

Hay hay hay I'm back. I was feeling a bit more than happy so that's why this chapter may seem funny. No? Not funny? ok... LOL. Finally finished my first story and I got great response from it thanks to you guys out there supporting my stor-y/ies ^^!! Here's a short update after my temporary hiatus and this is my second story that I will be focusing on after my "Can You Really Turn My Life Around?" story, so stay tuned for everything! I love you guys! <3 ~Sinyeonnie

 

So when I was writing I got hungry so I decided to go make pizza at 2 in the morning.

1147740_1403418676547869_2026066317_o.jp

and then the first slice is never enough so i made moar. my friend wanted one too so i made him an extra slice.

1090943_1403418669881203_876621956_o.jpg

then the process of getting it to him. 

1115970_1403418686547868_1077048064_o.jp

-LOADING...-

792222_1403418633214540_1827319084_o.jpg

he got it. ate it. said it was ing awesome. yea.

 

and then my tummy was filled and i was able to finally draft this tiny chapter LOL. if you read the comments by us its actually pretty funny xD Comment below and subscribe to find out what happens next soon! ~Sinyeonnie

 

Some Pics from Badman I promised you in Chapter 3 LOL. sorry they come so late. prob already saw them LOL.

995988_1398897656999971_1471084333_n.jpg

this guy.

1098293_1398897530333317_207482943_n.jpg

bro we gotta go find jongup bishes.

1150187_1398897420333328_697179563_n.jpg

no one likes large fans nigguh PD.

935890_1398897223666681_944450011_n.jpg

at least im worth it to someone. finally.

1098043_1398897100333360_690237687_n.jpg

gotta ship that DaeJae yah no nam sayin.

76098_1398808497008887_988589973_n.jpg

jongcow and himguard.

 

Nighty night <3